Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS Ford F150 Raptor 6.2L!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-27-2011, 03:20 PM
DesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud of
FS Ford F150 Raptor 6.2L!!!!!!!

Year: 2011
Make: Ford
Model: F-150
Price: $55000
Mileage: 7800
Color: Molten Orange
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IN
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

I have my nearly brand new 2011 6.2L Ford Raptor for sale. It is a crew cab, so have the biggest cab available for the Raptors. The truck has less than 8k miles on it, and is in perfect condition. Listed below is everything it has.

- Molten orange exterior, with orange and black leather interior

- Full microsoft sync navigation with bluetooth and everything, works awesome with iPhones and other cell phones.

- Remote start-up

- Sunroof

- Auto rear sliding glass

- Multifunction steering wheel with Orange stripe down the center.

- Full custom clear bra 3m

- Stainless Works full headers and exhaust, 1.875" diameter primaries and 3" slip fit collectors with merge spikes, Includes 3" lead pipes, hi flow metal matrix catalytic converters, X-pipe and clamps, 3" True-Dual Side Exhaust with dual chambered turbo mufflers, 3.5" diameter slash cut polished tips. Stock exhaust will be included in the sale.

- Moto Metal MO961 wheels with Nitto Grabbler tires, stock wheels can be included but will be shipped at buyers expense. Tires are very quiet running down the road.

- Roll n Lock remote controlled tonneau cover. Extra remote included. $2400

- Full black spray in bed liner.

- SDHQ full front bumper with Evo Prime LED light bar, 40,000 lumens of light! Has full skid plate and replaces stock bumper, Stock bumper will be included in sale. Matte black in color. Costs over $3500

- Windows tinted to 5% all around

- Airaid Cold Air intake

- 5 Star tuning programmer with multiple tunes available on the programmer. Mike is recognized as being one of the best for these trucks.

The truck had an original windows sticker in the upper 52k range. The only option it doesnt have is the graphics kit, which I preferred to have the truck without it. I have well over 70k invested in this truck. It would take a lot to replicate it.

NOTE - due to iPhoto and uploading issues I cannot upload photos for some reason. Please follow link below.

https://picasaweb.google.com/grahal0...eat=directlink

Old 07-27-2011, 07:59 PM
e.wright is infamous around these parts
that is one sweet truck.

Old 07-27-2011, 08:00 PM
Windchaser911 is infamous around these parts
It look sweet!

Old 07-28-2011, 12:28 AM
Speedy996tt has much to be proud ofSpeedy996tt has much to be proud ofSpeedy996tt has much to be proud ofSpeedy996tt has much to be proud ofSpeedy996tt has much to be proud ofSpeedy996tt has much to be proud ofSpeedy996tt has much to be proud ofSpeedy996tt has much to be proud of
The entire truck has been clear bra'd? I just bought one of these and I am curious what it cost you, sorry a bit off topic, good look with the sale I love mine!

Old 07-28-2011, 04:22 AM
handdoc is infamous around these parts
i love that thing

Old 07-28-2011, 04:56 AM
imolazhp_ci is a glorious beacon of lightimolazhp_ci is a glorious beacon of lightimolazhp_ci is a glorious beacon of lightimolazhp_ci is a glorious beacon of lightimolazhp_ci is a glorious beacon of light
have you had yours checked out for the bent frame issue?

Old 07-28-2011, 06:07 AM
BAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of light
That is one sweet truck Graham!

Old 07-28-2011, 06:55 AM
Mamba184 is infamous around these parts
Nice truck! Just to confirm - it has all options including the Raptor Plus Package (trailer brake controller & rear view camera)? Where is the truck located? I got a little confused when you stated the stock tires can be included but the buyer has to pay for shipping vs. just throwing them in the back of the truck with the bumper and muffler?

Old 07-29-2011, 09:35 AM
DesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud of
The truck is in Indiana. It has the rear view camera and brake controller pre installed. It has everything. We could throw them in the back if the buyer wanted. In fact if you were interested Mamba184 my other home is in Columbus OH and it would be very easy to get the truck to you meeting there. Let me know.

The truck is all straight. The bent frames were from those who were jumping the truck and off roading. This truck has never been off road. Its brand new. Going to be fully serviced again tomorrow!

Old 07-30-2011, 08:20 PM
pm sent

Old 08-21-2011, 07:29 PM
i just love this truck

Old 08-21-2011, 07:31 PM
Sold!!!!!

Old 10-31-2011, 01:40 PM
Smithy79 is infamous around these parts
Did SDHQ do your whole build or did you just get the bumper from them? They have some pretty cool raptor stuff.