Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2005 Carrera S Cab.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-09-2011, 02:27 PM
Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !

Year: 2005
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $1
Mileage: 22000
Color: black/black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): Can-BC
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Wow!!! ..... Wow!

I speechless but GLWS

Old 08-10-2011, 05:42 PM
jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !
Ttt..........

:d:d:d:d:d:d

Old 08-11-2011, 07:50 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Wow!! thats all i can say. Car looks amazing and I bet it sounds great too. Perfect look with those wheels. GLWS

Old 08-11-2011, 08:39 AM
keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !
Stacy: I think you should drive it down here to So Cal and leave it with me to sell for you.

Of course, I would have to drive it a lot to provide the visibility it deserves.

Old 08-11-2011, 10:14 AM
Ajs76 is infamous around these parts
Are those 19's or 20's? The wheels really make the car - nice choice.

Old 08-11-2011, 07:59 PM
cavsct94 is a splendid one to beholdcavsct94 is a splendid one to beholdcavsct94 is a splendid one to beholdcavsct94 is a splendid one to beholdcavsct94 is a splendid one to beholdcavsct94 is a splendid one to behold
No! This is the paragon of 911s. You must keep it in pristine condition for me until I can swing it. Or at least drive it down to NY and swap me for my C2.

Old 08-11-2011, 09:34 PM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by keninirvine
I can also vouch for this car, having driven it. Stacy is a fanatic about his car, especially the looks. The underside of his car is cleaner than the top side of mine. It is hard to beat the look of a black on black cab, period, but when combined with the factory silver trim interior and Stacy's personal touches, it is a unique and hot "looker", even without his wife posing with it LOL.

After selling my almost identical black on black cab 3 years ago, I was sorely tempted to buy this car when it was briefly on the market. If I didn't already have a car I like so much, I'd be tempted again.

I'd be surprised if someone in Vancouver doesn't snap this up, as Vancouver is not in the dire economic straights in which we find ourselves in most of the USA.

GLWS Stacy.
Thanks Ken,
BUT I do not have it advertised in the local papers yet!

Originally Posted by Burg Boxster
Wow!!! ..... Wow!

I speechless but GLWS
LOL....

Originally Posted by Alex@Fabspeed
Wow!! thats all i can say. Car looks amazing and I bet it sounds great too. Perfect look with those wheels. GLWS
It does sound good....and even better when it had high flow cats!

Originally Posted by keninirvine
Stacy: I think you should drive it down here to So Cal and leave it with me to sell for you.

Of course, I would have to drive it a lot to provide the visibility it deserves.
NO....LOL!

Originally Posted by Ajs76
Are those 19's or 20's? The wheels really make the car - nice choice.
They are 20's.......

Originally Posted by cavsct94
No! This is the paragon of 911s. You must keep it in pristine condition for me until I can swing it. Or at least drive it down to NY and swap me for my C2.
Thanks for that compliment and as long as this car is in my possession IT will be in PRISTINE condition.So hurry up a buy it before I drive it in the rain,LOL!
I see you are in New York........this would be a good car for you to show-off to your fellow New Yorker(jjc4scab).....I promise you he will drool over the bodykit.Because he sure did when he came to Vancouver for a visit!
I caught him sneaking into the garage and I think he was squinting....LOL(inside joke)

The price is negotiable.....as with all car purchases and I have alot of good contacts for doing the paperwork required to get it to the USA...

Cheers,

Stacy

Old 08-12-2011, 05:24 AM
jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !
I see you are in New York........this would be a good car for you to show-off to your fellow New Yorker(jjc4scab).....I promise you he will drool over the bodykit.Because he sure did when he came to Vancouver for a visit!
I caught him sneaking into the garage and I think he was squinting....LOL(inside joke)

The price is negotiable.....as with all car purchases and I have alot of good contacts for doing the paperwork required to get it to the USA...

Cheers,

Stacy[/quote]

Woooow.....obvious a lasting impression!

Squinting.....really????? Did u have 2 wipe down the paint????

Old 08-15-2011, 07:49 AM
BostonCarrera4S is just really niceBostonCarrera4S is just really niceBostonCarrera4S is just really niceBostonCarrera4S is just really nice
This car inspired me to order a set of DPE's. You won't be dissapointed if you purchase this car. Early Monday morning bump for you Stacy.

Old 08-17-2011, 10:12 AM
Knight987 is infamous around these parts
Hi Stacy,

Fellow PCA-CWR member here, however I'm not very active on this forum. I have a friend very interested in your car, can you please PM or email (baronbenz@gmail.com) so we can setup a viewing time at your convenience.

Hopefully your car is still available.

Thanks!

Last edited by Knight987; 08-17-2011 at 10:16 AM.