Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2005 Carrera S Cab.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-06-2011, 11:21 AM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
2005 Carrera S Cab.

Year: 2005
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $1
Mileage: 22000
Color: black/black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): Can-BC
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

SOLD

I know the price does NOT reflect what they sell for in the U.S. BUT here in Canada we end up paying 18.1% sales tax to get these cars across the border PLUS inspection fees and transport.So this ad is intended mostly for the Canadian buyers........
I am posting here so that I can provide a link to the Canadian classified section.I figure I will try here first before the Auto trader.Auto trader listings bring out all the scam artists and I figure that 99% of the people here are straight up honest people THAT will not try the scam thing!

Thinking of selling my 2005 Carrera S Cab.I just do not drive it enough(as you can tell by the mileage 22,000 miles or 34,000 kms) and the guilt of having such an expensive toy is killing me....I am far from desperate to sell it! BUT open to offers.Would LOVE to see it go to a GOOD home,LOL! I bought the car with 16,000 KMS and have owned it for 3 1/2 years....so it spends most of it's time in the heated garage.
This is a sunny day car only and NOT driven in the rain...
It was imported from the U.S. by Westport motor cars here in Vancouver.
The car is well represented on the forum if you do a search under my user name......
It has JIC coil-overs,DPE wheels(two sets if the price is right),Pirelli P-zero Nero tires,turbo front bumper,Fabspeed headers and mufflers,custom sideskirts and rear spats,Porsche crested heated seats,silver accents throughout the interior and a few other factory goodies.I have all the stock parts except for the tires and wheels....
If interested send me a PM.

And the second set of wheels.....

Last edited by justatoy; 08-30-2011 at 03:47 PM. Reason: SOLD
Old 08-06-2011, 01:41 PM
Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !
O..M...G....
Tracy, I can't believe it!

I want I want I want!!!!!!
Willing to do a trade with $ ?

Whomever gets this baby is going to be one lucky guy!
This has gotto be one of the most pristine, well put together, excellently maintained and beautiful looking 997's out there!!!!

GLWS!

Sid.

Old 08-06-2011, 02:58 PM
Michael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant future
Love the wheels. G/L with the sale.

Old 08-07-2011, 01:50 AM
johnnyamerica is infamous around these parts
dayum if only our US dollars were still higher than canadien dollars :`(

Old 08-07-2011, 07:15 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Damn Stacy.......do the posters with wifey cone with the car?? hahaha. ;-p

Ultimate vouch for this seller!! Gorgeous car!! GLWS buddy!!

Old 08-07-2011, 01:34 PM
jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !
Wooooooooww!

I will vouch for this car....have seen in person and its better then original.
U can eat off of the underside

Old 08-07-2011, 02:54 PM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Psycho Sid
O..M...G....
Tracy, I can't believe it!

I want I want I want!!!!!!
Willing to do a trade with $ ?

Whomever gets this baby is going to be one lucky guy!
This has gotto be one of the most pristine, well put together, excellently maintained and beautiful looking 997's out there!!!!

GLWS!

Sid.
Thanks Sid....

Originally Posted by Michael_s
Love the wheels. G/L with the sale.
Thanks Michael...
Originally Posted by boochook
Damn Stacy.......do the posters with wifey cone with the car?? hahaha. ;-p

Ultimate vouch for this seller!! Gorgeous car!! GLWS buddy!!
I could throw in a poster IF she allows me,LOL!

Originally Posted by jjc4scab
Wooooooooww!

I will vouch for this car....have seen in person and its better then original.
U can eat off of the underside
Wooooow,

Jim I think this is the first time you haven't handed me a back handed compliment,LOL!...Unless you are saying that I am **** about keeping my car clean?!

Stacy

Old 08-07-2011, 03:51 PM
Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !
Great looking car, GLWS, whomever picks this up will be extremely lucky.

Old 08-07-2011, 09:46 PM
NMT
Former Vendor
NMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to behold
really nice setup. Im interested! please drop me a email...

n.tramontin@gmail.com

Old 08-08-2011, 01:46 PM
SY6TTX50 Is a GOD !SY6TTX50 Is a GOD !SY6TTX50 Is a GOD !SY6TTX50 Is a GOD !SY6TTX50 Is a GOD !SY6TTX50 Is a GOD !SY6TTX50 Is a GOD !SY6TTX50 Is a GOD !SY6TTX50 Is a GOD !SY6TTX50 Is a GOD !SY6TTX50 Is a GOD !
I agreed with the pricing compared to our US counterpart . Your car is absolutely gorgeous, glws.

Old 08-08-2011, 02:05 PM
oadams is infamous around these parts
End of October

I will be looking at the end of October. If it is still around, I will look you up. I would PM but I do not have enough posts.

Old 08-08-2011, 02:07 PM
Tmainevent is infamous around these parts
Stacy--car is gorgeous!!! GLWS!!!

Old 08-08-2011, 03:57 PM
Originally Posted by Ynot
Great looking car, GLWS, whomever picks this up will be extremely lucky.
Originally Posted by Nick@AutoTalent
really nice setup. Im interested! please drop me a email...

n.tramontin@gmail.com
Email sent.....

Originally Posted by SY6TTX50
I agreed with the pricing compared to our US counterpart . Your car is absolutely gorgeous, glws.
Yeah we here in Canada pay a premium to get these cars!
Thank-you!

Originally Posted by oadams
I will be looking at the end of October. If it is still around, I will look you up. I would PM but I do not have enough posts.
Sure,let me know and IF you need to fly into town to see it,I would be more than happy to pick you up at the airport!

Originally Posted by Tmainevent
Stacy--car is gorgeous!!! GLWS!!!
Thank you for the compliment.......

Stacy

Old 08-08-2011, 09:06 PM
oadams is infamous around these parts
Fyling into Vancouver

I am acutally flying into Vancouver in a month - 10 year trip with wife at Whistler.

Old 08-09-2011, 08:37 AM
keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !
I can also vouch for this car, having driven it. Stacy is a fanatic about his car, especially the looks. The underside of his car is cleaner than the top side of mine. It is hard to beat the look of a black on black cab, period, but when combined with the factory silver trim interior and Stacy's personal touches, it is a unique and hot "looker", even without his wife posing with it LOL.

After selling my almost identical black on black cab 3 years ago, I was sorely tempted to buy this car when it was briefly on the market. If I didn't already have a car I like so much, I'd be tempted again.

I'd be surprised if someone in Vancouver doesn't snap this up, as Vancouver is not in the dire economic straights in which we find ourselves in most of the USA.

GLWS Stacy.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2005 Carrera S Cab.