Price: $39500
Mileage: 0
Color: Red
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): VA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Hello everyone,

I am selling my 1974 Alfa Romeo GTA-m tribute track car and this ad is approved by GT3 Chuck. This car was professionally built from the ground up over the past 5 years now with the concept of being a highly competitive SVRA/vintage race car. It has a built 2000cc motor, with everything from custom pistons, to a one off oil pan that was machined out of a block of aluminum so that we could seat the motor lower in the chassis. It's running spica mechanical fuel injection. It has a custom gear ratio dog box transmission. This car was professionally built at the Sportscar Workshop (www.sportscarworkshops.com) here in Richmond, VA and I can provide receipts, photos and every other bit of information you could possibly want about the build up. This car was only recently completed and has actually only seen one track day.

This car should normally sell for around $50,000 and I have more than that invested in the build alone, but I also recognize that the racecar market is awful right now. As such, I am asking $39,500 or best offer which I'd like to think is phenomenal price. That being said, I am open to offers and I am a very motivated seller. I'll even throw in a nice 3 layer sparco suit that's been used literally twice for whoever is interested (I forget the size, but I am 6'1" about 190lbs. I think the suit alone was about $2k). Please let me know if you have any questions. You can PM me, email me at crosby.bryan at gmail.com, or you may call or text me at 804-347-3988. As for why I am selling, my life has changed significantly since I started the build and I have decided to get rid of some of my cars so that I can make some changes as far as my house etc.

I have too many photos of this car so here are a few, along with a small album. I have photos of the engine build, transmission, painting the car, interior work, wheels, etc. etc. from the entire build and after so if you want to see something specific please let me know.

Here's a quick album: http://imgur.com/a/rJ1lj

Thanks for looking. Cheers!

Bryan

Name:  VeBy2.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  60.3 KB

Click image for larger version

Name:	GI2Oh.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	706.9 KB
ID:	544859

Click image for larger version

Name:	nc1kB.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	713.1 KB
ID:	544860

Last edited by Mr Marbles; 08-11-2011 at 06:19 AM. Reason: Added information.
Old 08-17-2011, 09:36 AM
Mr Marbles is infamous around these parts
Feel free to ask any questions. I would be happy to put any potential buyers in touch with the shop that built my car.

This car would be a very competitive vintage race car but would also make an excellent beginner car. I will give $500 to anyone who brings me a buyer as well. I am a very motivated seller. Thanks!

Bryan

Old 08-17-2011, 03:02 PM
Zlatko has a brilliant futureZlatko has a brilliant futureZlatko has a brilliant futureZlatko has a brilliant futureZlatko has a brilliant futureZlatko has a brilliant futureZlatko has a brilliant futureZlatko has a brilliant futureZlatko has a brilliant futureZlatko has a brilliant futureZlatko has a brilliant future
Beauty! I love Alfas.