Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

'01 996TT - Excellent Condition

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-07-2011, 06:08 PM
tvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond repute

Year: 2001
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $0
Mileage: 38900
Color: Arctic Silver/Black Int.
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): KY
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

What am I missing guys? Is noone interested in stock low mile cars because there are so many high mile modded ones available at good deals? Are these cars so well made that noone cares about whether the car has been abused?

I know it's fall and all, but the car is below KBB trade-in and one of the cleanest on the market at this price?!?!

I'm motivated to sell before Cmas, but I was really hoping I wouldn't get reemed that bad. I'd appreciate constructive comments via email because I'm clearly missing something.

Thansk, TK

Old 11-08-2011, 05:13 AM
S4URKRT is infamous around these parts
Can you please shoot me your email address via PM? My friend is interested in talking to you about this vehicle.

Thanks

Old 11-08-2011, 10:52 PM
tvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by S4URKRT
Can you please shoot me your email address via PM? My friend is interested in talking to you about this vehicle.

Thanks
PM sent

Old 11-09-2011, 06:18 AM
le3
le3 has a spectacular aura aboutle3 has a spectacular aura about
pm me your email.....

Old 11-09-2011, 06:35 AM
Originally Posted by le3
pm me your email.....
It is Tvrtko2@yahoo.com

Thanks, TK

Old 11-09-2011, 03:24 PM
slicer is a splendid one to beholdslicer is a splendid one to beholdslicer is a splendid one to beholdslicer is a splendid one to beholdslicer is a splendid one to beholdslicer is a splendid one to beholdslicer is a splendid one to behold
I sent you a private message. Let me know what you think!

Old 11-12-2011, 08:19 PM
First of all, thanks to all that sent some excellent PMs reinforcing the car pricing & condition, much appreciated.

Secondly, there are a couple of folks that seem very serious about the car but until the car is officially sold, I'll keep updating the thread, so please let me know if I can answer any questions.

Thanks, TK

Last edited by tvr-4; 11-12-2011 at 08:32 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 11-12-2011, 08:34 PM
mtl911 is infamous around these parts
Hey TK,

Thanks for all the info/pics, I'll be calling Dave at Porsche of the village Monday to schedule a ppi after thursday when u get the tires installed.

Even if I don't end up with this car, I must give credit, where credit is due.....this guy is a great seller, and a stand up guy

Old 11-20-2011, 09:50 AM
tbuff is infamous around these parts
cannot understand how this car is still for sale at this price. Wish it was my time.

GLWS. I remember you from 3SI way back when.

Old 11-20-2011, 04:39 PM
Originally Posted by tbuff
cannot understand how this car is still for sale at this price. Wish it was my time.

Just ironing out a few details and she should be in my driveway shortly

Old 11-21-2011, 09:48 PM
Originally Posted by tbuff

Hey, thanks for the kind words. Nothing but great memories from 3si, and I'm glad to see you here on 6speed. When your time comes, feel free to reach out and I can walk you through do's/don't of these cars and would be happy to help you find the right one. They are an absolute blast to drive and own, and I just don't see anything out there that comes close to what this car offers for the money.

Originally Posted by mtl911
Just ironing out a few details and she should be in my driveway shortly
Nick, it's been a pleasure dealing with you and you've definitelly been a man of your word throughout the process. Let's hope everything goes well over the next few days and hopefully you can be posting some pics of the car coming off the truck & in your driveway.

Sincerely, TK

Old 11-21-2011, 10:15 PM
Originally Posted by tvr-4
Nick, it's been a pleasure dealing with you and you've definitelly been a man of your word throughout the process. Let's hope everything goes well over the next few days and hopefully you can be posting some pics of the car coming off the truck & in your driveway.

Sincerely, TK
TK,

This whole importation process is very overwhelming and stressful but you certainly have made every effort to help every step of the way.

It is truly comforting to know that there are still some genuinely nice people out there

Having said that, Im sooooo excited! I cant wait, I seriously feel like a 12 yr old school girl, im soooo giddy .

My previous 996TT was very clean, and well taken care of, but was WAY to heavily modified for me....a 550HP X50 was way more than I can handle;

Having said all that, Ive been looking a long time for the perfect 996TT and I think that I have finally found "the one"...................GOD, I feel like im propsong again...LMAO!!

Once again Tk, thanks so much and you will DEFINETLY be getting pics as soon as I pic her up at the border.

Old 11-22-2011, 07:42 AM
PoloTurbo is infamous around these parts
Great looking purchase Mtl911. I'm from Mtl too and looking to import this summer.
The importation process isn't that bad you'll see just went through 2 years ago with my evo VIII.

Perfect example of a good car. Congrats.

Old 11-23-2011, 09:50 AM
Ttuned is infamous around these parts
wow, too bad its sold. ive got an e90 335i! id have trouble trading it with the $0 maint.

Old 11-23-2011, 08:56 PM
jeffk is infamous around these parts
Congrats on the sale.

I've been eyeing this car since the thread first showed up. Seeing that it sold has made me sign up and keep a closer eye for the next car, although going to be hard to beat this one.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: '01 996TT - Excellent Condition