Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

'01 996TT - Excellent Condition

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-08-2011, 10:23 PM
tvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond repute
'01 996TT - Excellent Condition

Year: 2001
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $0
Mileage: 38900
Color: Arctic Silver/Black Int.
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): KY
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

The car is in excellent condition, no accidents, no engine modifications, all scheduled maintenance done. The car has always been garaged and doesn't have a ding/dent on the body. It has never seen snow or been smoked in, and the inside of the car still smells new.

Details:
VIN# WP0AB29981S687889
Silver/Black Leather (full leather)
Porsche Sport Seats

Mods/Updates:
- JIC Cross coilovers (GT2 ride height, corner balanced, stock suspension included)
- 15mm H&R hubcentric spacers all around
- Porsche brushed aluminum pedals
- Painted (body/shifter matched) center console
- Painted (body matched) rear bumperretes
- Tinted windows
- Smoked front corner lenses

Imperfections (see pics):
- Minor rock chips on front bumper
- Wear marks on plastic door sills from getting in/out of the car
- Tear in the headliner (penny sized)

All imperfections are adequate to car's age/mileage and are common items for 996TT (ex. headliner), but I want the new owner to be 100% happy with the purchase so I will either replace (door sills, headliner) or negotiate in asking price.

Asking Price - ***SOLD***

Thanks, TK

Attached Images      

Last edited by tvr-4; 11-23-2011 at 04:44 PM. Reason: The car is sold
Old 10-08-2011, 10:30 PM
tvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond repute
Dash, doors, and rear seats.

Attached Images     

Last edited by tvr-4; 10-16-2011 at 09:18 AM. Reason: Updated pics
Old 10-08-2011, 10:33 PM
Here are the imperfections.

Attached Images      
Old 10-16-2011, 10:01 PM
BSB911TT is a jewel in the roughBSB911TT is a jewel in the roughBSB911TT is a jewel in the rough
Are the JIC coilovers adjustable? I know you said the OEM suspension is included. I love the look but I have a steep driveway.

Old 10-16-2011, 10:05 PM
BSB911TT is a jewel in the roughBSB911TT is a jewel in the roughBSB911TT is a jewel in the rough
Also are the "Porsche Sport Seats" like a race recaro seat? It kind of looks like it in the photo.

Old 10-17-2011, 12:47 PM
Originally Posted by BSB911TT
Are the JIC coilovers adjustable? I know you said the OEM suspension is included. I love the look but I have a steep driveway.
Yes, they are height & stiffness adjustable.

Originally Posted by BSB911TT
Also are the "Porsche Sport Seats" like a race recaro seat? It kind of looks like it in the photo.
The Porsche Sport Seats are actually the reclinable hardback seats with better bolster support than regular seats and are a somewhat rare factory option.

Cheers, TK

Attached Images    

Last edited by tvr-4; 11-12-2011 at 08:21 PM. Reason: Updated seats pictures.
Old 10-21-2011, 11:39 AM
cheungms is infamous around these parts
Any interest in a trade? Would be plus cash on my end for a Lotus Elise

Old 10-23-2011, 10:58 PM
Nice car, but probably not.

I would be willing to trade + cash for a e90 BMW 330i, 335i, or older X5 4.6is.

Thanks, TK

Old 10-31-2011, 01:12 AM
6speedkaz is infamous around these parts6speedkaz is infamous around these parts
damn... too bad you wouldn't be able to take a Canadian 335i ... I would trade asap

Old 11-01-2011, 08:54 AM
Poeser has much to be proud ofPoeser has much to be proud ofPoeser has much to be proud ofPoeser has much to be proud ofPoeser has much to be proud ofPoeser has much to be proud ofPoeser has much to be proud ofPoeser has much to be proud of
would you be interested in trading for my M5?
i can send you some pics
black on black almost every option
email me
helraser8 at AOL.com

Old 11-01-2011, 10:17 AM
99jules has a spectacular aura about99jules has a spectacular aura about
Are you looking for trades?

Old 11-01-2011, 06:18 PM
Originally Posted by 6speedkaz
damn... too bad you wouldn't be able to take a Canadian 335i ... I would trade asap
Hmm, I know Canadians import quiet a bit from US, but no sure what it takes to do it the other way around. If there is a way to work it out, I'd consider it.

Originally Posted by Poeser
would you be interested in trading for my M5?
i can send you some pics
black on black almost every option
email me
helraser8 at AOL.com
I think you mentioned it's an 06 in another thread, and if so, I wouldn't be interested since I'd like to free up ~ $20-25k in cash. Not really looking for an M5, but would consider a nice E39 M5 manual as a partial trade (always had a soft spot for one of those).

Originally Posted by 99jules
Are you looking for trades?
See above, only would trade + cash for a e90 330i/335i manual, e39 M5 manual, 1st gen X5 4.6is, or 1st gen Cayenne because I'm looking to replace my e46 3-series daily that's getting ready to turn 200k miles. If you happen to have any of those and know how to work out a trade w/Canada, I'd be interested in working something out.

Thanks for the interest, TK

Old 11-03-2011, 10:43 AM
mtl911 is infamous around these parts
Do you have the title in hand?

What shape are the tires/brakes in?

Has the clutch/acumulator been changed?

Any 2nd gear pop-out?

Any leaks?

Old 11-03-2011, 06:37 PM
Originally Posted by mtl911
Do you have the title in hand?

What shape are the tires/brakes in?

Has the clutch/acumulator been changed?

Any 2nd gear pop-out?

Any leaks?
1) I do have the title in hand.

2) Rotors are in great shape, barely any wear, pads are ~60%. Front tires are ~70-80% tread left, and the car will come with new rears.

3) I did not replace the clutch/accumulator and I don't see that it has been replaced by the previous owner (since 21k miles), but the clutch feels perfect and has never slipped or showed sign of any type of defect. The car has never been flashed so I'm sure that helps with longetivity.

4) None whatsoever, the car shifts butter smooth. I had the car tested for this extensivelly before purchasing.

5) None, my garage floor is as dry as a desert.

Let me know if you have any other questions or would like to see any additional pics.

Thanks, TK

Old 11-06-2011, 03:32 PM
Top...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: '01 996TT - Excellent Condition