Model: RS4
Price: $59000
Mileage: 38800
Color: Nogaro Blau Perleffekt
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

This is a super low mile 00/01(depending on who you ask) Audi RS4 bi-Turbo 2.7L V-6 Avant. It was purchased in Germany with about 3,000km on it in 2002. It was brought into the country through JK Enterprises in Baltimore,MD(Registered Importer). The car has all necessary US Certs and is legally in the US. It had since spent it's life in Aspen Colorado until I bought it from the original US owner last winter. It is currently legally registered in the state of California.
The car has a few upgrades. These parts were procured by the previous owner through the Audi Motorsport Department in Ingolstadt, Germany. Schroth 4pt harnesses(2 w-leather pads). Audi Motorsport 425HP Software, performance exhaust system and genII RS4 style front brake upgrade(6 piston calipers). The car also has the Stasis 60/40 split center diff.
Since it has lived it's life is a rather harsh winter environment the paint on the car has been retouched in the following areas: Hood(due to "snow damage to the paint surface" and drivers door("due to signifigant door dings) and is noticeably off in color match. Paint work was a bit on the substandard side. According to the original US owner it has never had any signifigant impacts/accidents.
Interior Carbon Fibre trim pieces: 5 of the 9 pieces are showing some sort of damage. Either a chip or cracking due to age. Fortunatley the original(replacement) pieces are still available through any US Audi dealer.
The car will be shown by 2Bennett Audimotive at the upcoming ACNA Frank Beddor Nationals at Infineon Raceway on October 14 and 15th. Any questions about the car should at this time be directed to Andrew Bennett at 2Bennett Audimotive in Davis, California at
530-758-7325
unable to load pics but can e-mail contact me at perryeyges@yahoo.com

Last edited by porschepro; 10-09-2011 at 08:02 AM. Reason: pics
Old 10-14-2011, 03:34 PM
jibberjive is infamous around these parts
I would love to see some pics! But, I'm not interested in the car, so I won't waste your time emailing your

Old 10-16-2011, 01:05 AM
AriS4 has a reputation beyond reputeAriS4 has a reputation beyond reputeAriS4 has a reputation beyond reputeAriS4 has a reputation beyond reputeAriS4 has a reputation beyond reputeAriS4 has a reputation beyond reputeAriS4 has a reputation beyond reputeAriS4 has a reputation beyond reputeAriS4 has a reputation beyond reputeAriS4 has a reputation beyond reputeAriS4 has a reputation beyond repute
ditto. but should throw some pics up anyway .. willll help a ton ..