Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

The ONLY Barbera Red Metallic Alpina B7 in North America! - Loaded!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-16-2011, 08:39 PM
LRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond repute
The ONLY Barbera Red Metallic Alpina B7 in North America! - Loaded!!!

Year: 2007
Make: BMW
Model: 7-Series
Price: $49995
Mileage: 29265
Color: Barbera Red Metallic
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NC
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

SOLD!

This is the ONLY Barbera Red Metallic Alpina B7 built for all of North America. 200 Alpina B7s were produced for the US market during the 2007 and 2008 model years. Absolutely stunning Alpina B7. Loaded with every option available on a B7 with a $124,760 MSRP. If like me, you are tired of black, silver, gray or white you'll love this color combination. People comment all the time about the color and how striking it is in person.

No damage history and with the exception of the front spoiler there has been no paintwork (verifiable with paint meter). Excellent service/warranty history. Outstanding cosmetic condition both in and out. Picks: front spoiler has scrapes and a small crack on the underside (can be repaired), there is a chip in the windshield (repaired) to the left of the driver's line of sight and the drivers seat bolster has a small amount of wear (also can be touched up). Everything is in perfect working order as it should be; even the sat radio is paid courtsey of the previous owner....... Brand new BMW Alpina wheels/caps/locks/Pirellis all around (previous owner used wheels as curb feelers, installed wrong size tires that led to bent wheels and then had them poorly repaired) at a cost of $5k+. Following installation I had the car alligned and is now perfect! Only modifications are tinted windows and BMW mudflaps painted to match front and rear.

This is a really nice example in great condition with no known mechaical faults. If you missed this car when it was last for sale in Atlanta where I bought it, now is your second chance and it is arguably in better condition then when it was for sale then.
There is a Hendrick Autogaurd Warranty that covers the car until June 2014 or mileage up to 75k miles. Cost is an additonal $4,000 and will not be included in sale. Sold seperately, no exceptions.

Check my feedback to get a feel for how I deal with folks. My wife and I have had 50+ cars in the last 20 years; we buy the very best unique vehicles available and take extremely good care of each and every one of them. You will NOT be disappointed. Inspections welcomed and encouraged.

Title in hand for easy transaction.

SOLD!

Attached Images      

Last edited by LRDog; 11-25-2011 at 06:15 PM. Reason: SOLD
Old 10-16-2011, 08:45 PM
LRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond repute
SOLD!

SOLD!

Last edited by LRDog; 11-25-2011 at 06:17 PM.
Old 10-17-2011, 10:43 PM
Jonnyenglish is infamous around these parts
Absolutely Beautiful GLWS.

Old 10-18-2011, 04:43 PM
naas69 is infamous around these parts
glws

Old 10-18-2011, 08:10 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Nice! And priced to sell. BTW, what kind of power does the sc 4.4 make?

Old 10-19-2011, 07:04 AM
E55 Bulldog K2 is infamous around these parts
That is a good looking car and a very good price on it. GLWS

Old 10-24-2011, 04:55 PM
Thanks guys!

Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
Nice! And priced to sell. BTW, what kind of power does the sc 4.4 make?
500 bhp/516lb-ft torque. It's an absolute BEAST!

eBay linky: BMW : 7-Series | eBay

Old 10-24-2011, 06:56 PM
Nthusiast2 is infamous around these parts
Beautiful!

What a bahn-stormer! GLWS. If I may add, this is one of the best advertisements for a vehicle I've seen in a long time.

Old 10-25-2011, 12:49 PM
Santerra is infamous around these parts
GLWS (and your 928 GTS is pretty fine also) ...

Old 10-26-2011, 09:54 PM
rmani is infamous around these partsrmani is infamous around these parts
wow nice!

Old 10-26-2011, 10:42 PM
997Trackstar is infamous around these parts
Amazing color combo!

Old 11-14-2011, 02:26 PM
SyntaxError is infamous around these parts
Wow, very nice, clean, and rare car!

Old 11-14-2011, 03:10 PM
Thanks guys! Still available. Price lowered to $49,500 firm. Just had PPI done for a NY buyer who has flaked out on me several times, he is suposed to fly in tomorrow and look/drive it himself but....... wait for it....... that's right! I haven't heard from him. If anyone wants it at $49,500 w/o warranty it yours! chuck 'at' 928registry 'dot' org

BTW, passed PPI with flying colors! Needs absolutely nothing! This is a really nice example.

Originally Posted by Santerra
GLWS (and your 928 GTS is pretty fine also) ...
Thanks! I LOVE my GTS!

Old 11-14-2011, 06:20 PM
CHAOS236 is infamous around these partsCHAOS236 is infamous around these parts
Stunner

Old 11-16-2011, 12:05 PM
Global Autosports is a splendid one to beholdGlobal Autosports is a splendid one to beholdGlobal Autosports is a splendid one to beholdGlobal Autosports is a splendid one to beholdGlobal Autosports is a splendid one to beholdGlobal Autosports is a splendid one to beholdGlobal Autosports is a splendid one to beholdGlobal Autosports is a splendid one to behold
What a beauty! Anyone looking for a B7 should consider this car.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: The ONLY Barbera Red Metallic Alpina B7 in North America! - Loaded!!!