Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2002 911 GT2 Silver with nice mods

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-29-2011, 07:20 PM
tvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond repute

Year: 2002
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $49900
Mileage: 37000
Color: Silver
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IL
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Originally Posted by sunir
This car was listed on 6speed before at least once maybe more, I think it had black 6 spoke wheels with red pinstripe on the wheels last time. Looks to be a nice car but there was some discussion about the extent of the accident and damage...some members citing frame or unibody damage as a potential area of concern. I am just providing some info from what I remmember from before, I am not associated one way or another with this car and hope it goes to a good home.
Sunir,

I don't think this is the same car you are thinking of. That car had yellow deviated stitching interior and pretty sure didn't have the carbon wing.

Either way, a GT2 @ $50k is a steal regardless of the accident provided it was fixed right.

Old 11-30-2011, 08:48 AM
996TT_Dreams is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by cvprez
Car is relisted on ebay - here is the link with additional pictures for anyone interested. Please check my feedback there, I have 100% positive feedback on over 800 transactions so hopefully this gives you an idea as to my integrity in truthfully representing this car.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/?cmd=ViewItem&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649&item=23070 9381233&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT#ht_500wt_924
Please PM me as I want to ask a lot of questions and also to request all of the Ebay pictures and potentially more in High Res. I'm potentially considering coming from Canada (2 day, 1000 mile round trip) to look at the car, but I first want to make sure I know as much as possible about its condition before I make the trip.

If this is too much hassle for you, please let me know and I will look somewhere else.

Thank you.

Old 11-30-2011, 09:58 AM
mach1pannu is infamous around these parts
This is a good deal if the car has been fixed right!

Old 11-30-2011, 10:51 AM
996TT_Dreams is infamous around these parts
CVPREZ
Thanks for the PM. Because I'm a loser and don't have a high enough post count, I still can't reply to it. LOL

If you could email me instead, I would appreciate it.

Email: turboaba(at)gmail(dot)com

Old 11-30-2011, 12:13 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by tvr-4
Sunir,

I don't think this is the same car you are thinking of. That car had yellow deviated stitching interior and pretty sure didn't have the carbon wing.

Either way, a GT2 @ $50k is a steal regardless of the accident provided it was fixed right.
good point can't argue with that...he did knock off 10's of thousands taking into consideration the accident...so as long as it's repaired right and drives right should be a nice buy...I think he knocked the price down from 60K to 50K right? for a car that trades hands for 80 plus this takes into account the condition...and the seller was honest in disclosure which was a good start

Old 12-02-2011, 08:51 PM
tvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, not quiet like your GT2, but seems like a pretty nice car for the money. :-)

One of these days, I'll be in the market for another sports car and will have the budget to consider one of these beauties!!

Old 12-03-2011, 01:32 PM
Meeyatch1 is infamous around these parts
That is a LOT of car for the money. Good luck with the sale.

Old 12-07-2011, 04:18 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by tvr-4
Yes, not quiet like your GT2, but seems like a pretty nice car for the money. :-)

One of these days, I'll be in the market for another sports car and will have the budget to consider one of these beauties!!
thanks bud...you are right it is a pretty nice car for the money... take your time the market is fairly stable and wont creep up intil deep into the 991 build years I don't know for sure but the 996 is only 1 gen removed at the present...

Old 12-08-2011, 12:50 PM
Tmainevent is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by sunir
thanks bud...you are right it is a pretty nice car for the money... take your time the market is fairly stable and wont creep up intil deep into the 991 build years I don't know for sure but the 996 is only 1 gen removed at the present...
Sunir sunir---look at you littering the for sale ad. You should remove your confusion so the OP can sell his car and not have ppl driven away based on false assumptions

Old 12-08-2011, 01:11 PM
^^^ there was a similar car to this which I was refering to, another poster pointed that out...if a reader reads thru the posts they will see that, don't really see where there is confusion since it's all explained in the series of posts

Old 12-08-2011, 01:15 PM
cvprez is infamous around these parts
Thanks to all who commented on the car, it is a nice car and for the money I think a great deal. Too many people have concerns regarding the history of it (which I understand, it's still a lot of money) so I'm going to arrange to have it inspected at the local porsche dealer and hopefully once I have a clean bill of health from them people will feel better about purchasing it. I'll keep you all posted!

Old 12-08-2011, 07:56 PM
Nick-NY is a splendid one to beholdNick-NY is a splendid one to beholdNick-NY is a splendid one to beholdNick-NY is a splendid one to beholdNick-NY is a splendid one to beholdNick-NY is a splendid one to beholdNick-NY is a splendid one to behold
Beautiful car!!. GLWS.

Old 12-12-2011, 03:46 PM
malem is infamous around these parts
Anyone have details on the accident? what all was damaged, is it still a clean title?

Old 03-25-2012, 10:14 AM
thawk is infamous around these parts
Is this car still for sale?