Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2007 911 Turbo - CPO thru 5/2013 - Great Options!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-17-2011, 10:49 AM
vaportrail is a jewel in the roughvaportrail is a jewel in the roughvaportrail is a jewel in the rough

Year: 2007
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $84399
Mileage: 14250
Color: Slate Grey
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NJ
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

Michael, I've been lurking for some time and just registered to get in contact with you and a few other sellers. Please contact me at vaportrail2001-porsche@yahoo.com as I am interested in your vehicle. Thanks--Scott

Old 12-18-2011, 06:26 AM
Michael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant future
Mileage now: 13,7xx

Open to offers.

Happy holidays to all.

Old 12-19-2011, 11:30 AM
summoboy is just really nicesummoboy is just really nicesummoboy is just really nicesummoboy is just really nicesummoboy is just really nice
drive those turbos! Smilin every mile........

Old 12-23-2011, 02:18 PM
Michael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant future
Sale pending. Will update accordingly. Thanks.

Old 12-23-2011, 09:41 PM
skinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to behold
keep me posted..i live on the island and im very interested

sean
631-804-9665

Old 12-25-2011, 04:32 PM
skinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to behold
by any chance you have anymore interior shots..rear seats and close up of dash on pass side?? i wanna save 1 trip and try and make this deal happen with you

Old 01-04-2012, 07:07 PM
gesundlich is infamous around these partsgesundlich is infamous around these parts
Still available? I'm new here and interested in your 997. Can't PM (yet) so you'll have to PM me

Old 03-01-2012, 07:23 AM
Car is back on the market. I was holding off to see if I was going to order a new 991 as I wanted to take advantage of the tax break and run thru dealer. 991 on hold for now so time to move the car.

Mileage now 14,0xx.

Old 03-03-2012, 07:48 AM
TTT

Global Autosports bumped it to page 3 in a day......

Old 03-04-2012, 08:56 PM
SethW is infamous around these parts
Bump to the top for a clean car and good seller

Old 03-11-2012, 10:38 AM
Some interest but still available.

As a courtesy, if you know your offer is below the market, please don't PM me. Thank you.

Old 03-14-2012, 05:48 AM
Getting closer, but not there yet.....TTT

Old 03-18-2012, 07:06 AM
Price drop to $84,399 and updated mileage of 14,250. Drove the car yesterday, it's perfect.

If you are looking for a Turbo with all the right options and tired of going from dealer to dealer looking at junk, this is the car. I have a dealer that will assist with the purchase if you need financing.

Old 03-19-2012, 09:00 PM
guys i went and looked at this car and was buying it..It is perfect and drives perfect..Only reason i dont own it now is cause mike wasnt totally ready to sell at the time and i couldnt wait any longer..

Car has all the right options and drives like a brand new car..Flawless clean..

Old 03-20-2012, 11:45 AM
Overlake is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Michael_s
TTT

Global Autosports bumped it to page 3 in a day......
I wish they'd create a section just for sponsors as I don't like them getting mixed with private FS threads. Their FS posts are a pet peeve of mine.

Bump for a nice ride.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2007 911 Turbo - CPO thru 5/2013 - Great Options!