Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

BMW M5 V10 SMG Black w/White Leather Fully Optioned w/Mods by Vivid Racing

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-30-2011, 03:39 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
BMW M5 V10 SMG Black w/White Leather Fully Optioned w/Mods by Vivid Racing

Year: 2006
Make: BMW
Model: M5
Price: $41000
Mileage: 50000
Color: Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Dealer Listing
Location (State): AZ
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Interested in selling my 2006 E60 BMW M5. This is the V10 ultimate M car. It has 49800 miles. SMG paddle shifting for easy street driving or fast fun shifting. 500hp at the push of a button. AC and heated seats. Navigation, carbon fiber interior, custom carbon steering wheel, tint, privacy shades. White leather interior with stitched dash and door panels. Heated and AC seats also have inflating side bolsters in M mode. Suede headliner, navigation, Heads Up Display, Bluetooth, fold down rear seats.

The car has the EDC suspension that is lowered on H&R springs. Features 20" concave Forgiato wheels with Falken tires. 255/35/20 and 295/30/20. Tires have about 3000 miles on them an 70% life. The black on black M5 has the Vorsteiner carbon fiber front splitters, rear trunk spoiler, and rear diffuser. The car has K&N filters, a Powerchip ECU flash, and Agency Power's valvetronic dual tone exhaust. The car also has StopTech big brake upgrade front and rear. The front is a 6piston and the rear is a 4piston. The rotors are both 2pc 380mm.

No accidents, no CELs, no mechanical issues, no problems. Clear title and in hand. No tax as this is a private party sale. I am not selling anything, parting anything out, etc. So please SERIOUS CAR BUYERS ONLY. Private Listing NO TAX.

$41000 obo

Tons of pictures here - http://www.vividracing.com/blog/gallery/?album=522&gallery=497

Last edited by vividracing; 11-30-2011 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Private Listing No TAX
Old 11-30-2011, 05:53 PM
GTS Jay has a spectacular aura aboutGTS Jay has a spectacular aura about
The interior makes your photos look black & white - love that color combo - especially the white interior. Kept clean it's way up there on my list. Great package overall and I really like the looks of those brakes - the "///M" lettering is a really nice touch - 1000% better than them saying "StopTech". While I think StopTech brakes are probably among the better brakes available, I could never get past that name - a little creativity in company naming would have gone a long way IMHO. Digression aside, the car looks like it's in phenomenal shape for it's age. Best of luck with the sale!

Old 11-30-2011, 05:59 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Thanks!

Old 11-30-2011, 09:40 PM
acr-c is infamous around these parts
If this was an '08 and under warranty, I would be all over it! Gorgeous!!!!! Great mods. All tasteful.

Old 12-03-2011, 07:25 AM
Rec Racing has a spectacular aura aboutRec Racing has a spectacular aura about
Beautiful Car!!! I think I have listened to the dyno run about 4,000 times so far, the guy in the airline seat next to me is going to be real tired of this about four hours from now! Sell the audio on iTunes for $1 per download...make millions! Awesome!!!

Old 12-03-2011, 02:48 PM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
i never liked the e60 m5's when new, but now in the used car market they look like pretty darn good value...and this one is gorgeous and very thoughtfully put together...glws!!

Old 12-04-2011, 09:50 AM
Etchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond repute
Great looking M5, those wheels really make it stand out. Has any major maint been taken care if yet like clutch or vanos? Was. The wrapped in one of the videos?

Old 12-05-2011, 10:10 AM
Former Vendor
Its all up to date on maintenance. We still have the stock clutch but it is in good condition. No issues.

Old 12-06-2011, 10:44 AM
Former Vendor
Mavmoney is infamous around these parts
Hi, We just wanted to offer our services to anybody who would need financing for this vehicle or a vehicle like it. We offer rates as low as 4.9%, if anybody is interested please visit www.maverickfinancing.com and fill out the credit application and drive away in this beautiful M5. Thanks everyone and good luck with your sale.

Old 12-07-2011, 05:40 PM
Former Vendor
tlarocque you sent me a PM but you have the option to no receive PMs. You can come by to talk or email me. dan@vividracing.com

Old 12-07-2011, 05:43 PM
Audi R8 is infamous around these parts
pm sent

Old 12-07-2011, 05:44 PM
Former Vendor
Received

Old 12-07-2011, 07:17 PM
Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !
Is there a supercharger/turbo tuner for these engines in the USA that you work with and could install prior to delivery?

Old 12-07-2011, 07:20 PM
Audi R8 is infamous around these parts
Slammin deal to be honest! Its so awesome but I do not want a four door because of the fact that then I would magically acquire more friends.

AMAZING deal someone please buy this...

Old 12-08-2011, 08:37 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Fantasma
Is there a supercharger/turbo tuner for these engines in the USA that you work with and could install prior to delivery?
Yes there is one by ESS Tuning and they are actually local to us. If serious, email me.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: BMW M5 V10 SMG Black w/White Leather Fully Optioned w/Mods by Vivid Racing