Price: $44990
Mileage: 15977
Color: White Diamond
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NJ
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Hi All,

I have a 2009 Cadillac CTS-V in White Diamond (Premium color option) with Ebony interior. Car is an automatic - Has the navigation package upgrade, along with ultraview sunroof, and ultraview parking assist. Car currently has 15,9XX miles. No Paintwork, flawless condition. NO FRONT PLATE drillings.

The CTS-V is wicked fast!!! Runs the Nurburging in under 8 minutes. Stock CTS-Vs can run 11.8-11.9 stock and with a $300 tune, $300 intake, cars have run 11.3-11.5.. pulley swap for $200-500 = the car is now 10s capable. Keep in mind my car is stock, and has always been stock. Just giving some performance info for people who may inquire.

Why am I really contemplating parting? I am missing my vette and can get a stupid deal on a new 2011 with the rebates, etc - I will miss the interior though as its leaps and bounds better than the C6. May be open to some other trades as well - but would most likely need to be an auto because of my commute.

My price is super competitive - there are 6 cars under $46k in the COUNTRY - NONE in Diamond White (amazing color) - and all have 19k-35k miles!

Last edited by MikeySed; 12-28-2011 at 07:17 PM.
Old 12-23-2011, 10:01 PM
1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !
dang, i wish you would be open to trades for C6Z's. im looking to move mine for a V...
GLWS, she looks like a beauty!
Aj

Old 12-24-2011, 04:40 PM
888 is infamous around these parts
Man I'd buy this tomorrow if it was a manual

Old 12-24-2011, 05:01 PM
MikeySed is infamous around these partsMikeySed is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by 888
Man I'd buy this tomorrow if it was a manual

Every vette/z06 I have had has been a manual.

I got this car in the auto 1) its faster, and 2) the traffic by me

This thing shifts so damn quick its amazing. As I noted above with a tune comes the trans tune.. a trans tune on this thing makes it feel like you gained another 60 whp (I got to drive a vette with it).

Needless to say after 4 vettes... I am going to the auto - I guess I am moving with the times. The new Porsche doesn't even offer a manual, just the PPK trans which is the best out of em all. Ferrari is auto, GTR, the DSG trans on the new S and RS audi models, DCT on the BMW.. etc

I strongly encourage you to try an auto. It has a transmission mode of standard or sport, has paddle shifters, AND has the ability to shift with the shifter too!

Old 12-24-2011, 05:23 PM
888 is infamous around these parts
An auto vs the manual is about as fun as my mother in law in bed

Old 12-24-2011, 08:02 PM
Dave1442397 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by 888
An auto vs the manual is about as fun as my mother in law in bed
Scary thought, my MIL is 80...

I bought a CTS Wagon with the auto trans for the same reason - traffic. Driving an S2000 on the Schuylkill was a nightmare. I could smell the clutch frying by the time I got home from work.

Now the S2000 sits in the garage and I have a much nicer commute. I leave the CTS' trans in performance mode and it has plenty of kick to it in traffic.

Old 12-26-2011, 05:56 PM
all PMs replied!

Hope everyone had a nice holiday

BTW couple questions I was asked:

I didn't list it but the car DOES HAVE:

Heated seats
Bi Xenons
OEM remote start on the FOB
F55 Magnetic Ride Suspension
Suede inserts on leather sport seating

Old 12-28-2011, 07:07 PM
$44,990!

I have someone else coming to see it I think Friday, 1 person already saw it and can vouch for the car. He wants it and is waiting for their car to be picked up (someone has a deposit on his current car) - I don't want a deposit I told him. Car is for sale until cash/check in hand. I have a deposit on the GS and the rebate lasts only for a little while longer. I am not playing games and this car is ready to go.

There is no car in the country that touches my price and mileage, let alone the only White car even remotely in this price range!

With my price drop, you can now add the intake, pulley, and tune, and be in the 10s if you wish.

Old 12-29-2011, 02:13 PM
leftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond repute
Nice - how about warranty details?

Old 12-29-2011, 03:23 PM
Originally Posted by leftlane
Nice - how about warranty details?
Under warranty until 9/2013 or 50k miles. Lots of time left -

and you can extend it through GMPP (people who have vettes know what I am talking about).

Forum sponsor on corvetteforum can give a GM Major Guard extended warranty for almost cost because he is a sponsor.

For instance the quote I received.. come toward the expiration you can extend for:

Major Guard
48/40000
$100 deduct.

$920 for 4 years of extended warranty coverage!

As an independent new car dealer, Fichtner Chevrolet is authorized by General Motors to sell the GM Protection Plan. We are offering the plan at a significant discount without sales tax. This amounts to a discount of several hundreds of dollars off of the MSRP of the plan!

Major Guard is a policy of General Motors Corporation. Be very careful of policies written by other companies that may no longer be in business when you need them! There have been hundreds of these companies going broke in the past. In addition, this policy is good at any GM dealership. The vast majority of dealerships will not honor any policy except those sold by General Motors. The GM Protection Plan protects your vehicle and assures that it is repaired to GM standards whenever necessary. Second, the plan is completely transferable to subsequent owners of your vehicle adding to the vehicle's resale value. The GM Protection Plan comes with a GM money-back guarantee of satisfaction. You get a full refund if you cancel the Plan within 60 days of purchase and no claim is filed. After 60 days, your refund is prorated, (less a small administration fee).

Major Guard provides 24-hour no cash needed towing and roadside assistance. Major Guard will authorize towing or emergency road service for any disablement of your covered vehicle, or will reimburse you up to $50 for these expenses. Benefits include towing, flat tire service, battery jump, out-of-gas fuel delivery and locksmith and key service. Major Guard will pay the charge to rent a replacement vehicle whenever the new vehicle limited warranty or Major Guard covered repairs require 2.5 or more manufacturer's labor time guide hours to repair.

What does Major Guard cover?
It’s as simple as this: If it’s not on the very short list of what’s not covered, it’s covered!

Old 12-30-2011, 09:02 PM
Car is sold. Picking it up tomorrow late morning.

Old 05-13-2012, 07:16 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by xzl6b1
congrats nice car
LOL really ??? you did see this post is from 12/11 right ? and you post tell him congrats ?