Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2004 Gallardo Blck/Blck Egear MODDED

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-19-2012, 08:12 PM
gemlender is infamous around these partsgemlender is infamous around these parts

Year: 2004
Make: Lamborghini
Model: Gallardo
Price: $107500
Mileage: 29000
Color: Metallic Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

Good luck with the sale. Beautiful car. I love my 04. I have had it for over 2 years with no issues. I have 33K miles in mine now so no one should be afraid of your millage. These cars are great!
Nice job on the Mods also. Someone will get a great car

Old 01-19-2012, 08:16 PM
uurfantasy has a spectacular aura aboutuurfantasy has a spectacular aura aboutuurfantasy has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by gemlender
Good luck with the sale. Beautiful car. I love my 04. I have had it for over 2 years with no issues. I have 33K miles in mine now so no one should be afraid of your millage. These cars are great!
Nice job on the Mods also. Someone will get a great car
Thanks a lot!

I just want a change. But with how reliable it's been I may just wrap it in satin white or verde Ithica and keep it

Old 01-21-2012, 01:30 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Didn't you just get this car pretty recently? I remember when you were selling your 996tt... And telling me about picking up this 04 egear Lamborghini G from your neighbor... Looks like you got it and modded it and now selling so soon! So what's next ?

Old 01-21-2012, 03:10 PM
Blk Blur is infamous around these parts
I live in elk grove and seen this car in person! Car is super clean! What are u gonna get next? I just sold my car and will be getting an exotic soon also.

Old 01-21-2012, 10:17 PM
v35
v35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond repute
Amazing car man! What suspension is the car on to get the stance that way?

Old 01-22-2012, 04:00 PM
uurfantasy has a spectacular aura aboutuurfantasy has a spectacular aura aboutuurfantasy has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by sunir
Didn't you just get this car pretty recently? I remember when you were selling your 996tt... And telling me about picking up this 04 egear Lamborghini G from your neighbor... Looks like you got it and modded it and now selling so soon! So what's next ?
Hey Sunir!
Either a Murcie or a Superleggera. Not sure yet

Old 01-22-2012, 04:00 PM
Originally Posted by Blk Blur
I live in elk grove and seen this car in person! Car is super clean! What are u gonna get next? I just sold my car and will be getting an exotic soon also.
Cool!
Have we met?

Old 01-22-2012, 04:01 PM
Originally Posted by v35
Amazing car man! What suspension is the car on to get the stance that way?
Stock coil overs

Old 01-22-2012, 04:58 PM
Blk Blur is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by uurfantasy
Cool!
Have we met?
yea once @ driven authority.Kip is a buddy of mines.I'm also really good friends with isaac. I was driving my white g35 when i saw u on bruceville, i mentioned to u that i knew isaac.

Old 02-04-2012, 11:36 AM
Former Vendor
Kai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant future
Did you ever get a chance to see what the clutch life was?

Old 02-05-2012, 12:22 PM
cooperlee is infamous around these parts
Did you lower it to the lowest settings (front and back) on these stock coilovers? Any rubbing issues in the front?

Originally Posted by uurfantasy
Stock coil overs

Old 02-05-2012, 01:51 PM
Originally Posted by [B
Kai@ELITEMS[/b];3446495]Did you ever get a chance to see what the clutch life was?
I have clutch results. They are in the grey area. PM me and I can explain.

To the rest of the board:

The clutch results were inconclusive since when the clutch was last replaced the clutch wear was not reset.

Took car to British Motor Cars (SF, CA) and they said according to the computer the clutch should have been toast over 8k miles ago. The clutch has zero issues and still grabs like it should.

I am willing to work on price due to the clutch being at a unknown wear point of I am happy to replace the clutch with a new Carbon Kevlar from Lamborghini and work on price accordingly.

I have had a few people that have spoken with me say that they plan on TT'ing the gallardo once they buy it so they will install a Carbon Kevlar anways.

I am willing to work with each individual situation however it may be.

Old 02-05-2012, 01:53 PM
Originally Posted by cooperlee
Did you lower it to the lowest settings (front and back) on these stock coilovers? Any rubbing issues in the front?
Neither the front or the rear is maxxed out yet.

There is very slight rubbing in the front and thats only on hard U-turns. I have the option of using a dremmel and shaving down a little bit of the fins that are on the fender liner and that will alleviate that but I decided since the rubbing isn't that bad at all that I would rather not alter the fender liners in the front.

The rear does not rub.

Old 02-06-2012, 06:13 AM
Turbroe is a jewel in the roughTurbroe is a jewel in the roughTurbroe is a jewel in the rough
Nice, GLWS. What are you migrating to?

Old 02-11-2012, 08:03 AM
Originally Posted by Turbroe
Nice, GLWS. What are you migrating to?
Either a SL, F430, or Murcie

They are all 3 very different experiences but I just want a change.

Car is getting full detail inside and out.

Buy it freshly cleaned !

Last edited by uurfantasy; 02-11-2012 at 04:05 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2004 Gallardo Blck/Blck Egear MODDED