Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Viper GTS, Red w/ Black, Mint nice mods

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-05-2012, 07:01 PM
GTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to behold
Viper GTS, Red w/ Black, Mint nice mods

Year: 2001
Make: Dodge
Model: Viper
Price: $48500
Mileage: 11000
Color: Red
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MD
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Business has been booming for me lately and I am moving into a much larger office which I could use the money for an investment into more equipment. If I had more room for it I would definitely hold on to it. A few of you out there know my car and how **** I am so please give some positive feedback when necessary. Currently I am in NYC and the Viper is in MD so I would need to get the exact mileage my next trip down.

New water pump 1K miles ago
Brand new clutch, pressure plate and release bearing installed by Safford Dodge, Jeff the Viper Tech, just over 500 miles
New Nitto Invos, 550 miles
HRE 895R with fresh powder coat, 19 F's 20 R's, Matte black centers with Black polished lips
KW V2 Coilovers, just under 1k miles
2010 ACR Brembo calipers with new rotors and EBC pads, just under 1k miles (did same time as suspension) with braided lines
Borla Cat back and Roe Hi-Flow Cats
Belanger headers with ceramic coating (inner and outer) Not Installed yet
Smooth tubes with K&N filters
Kenwood head unit with Kicker fronts, stock rears, tweeters and amp.
Custom floor mats and trunk mat
Center armrest support
IPSCO inner sill covers
IPSCO short shifter
HID's (Headlighs and Fogs)
Powder coated chin guard to match the car

I also have the stock wheels to go with the car and a few other parts. I am open to putting the car back to stock to negotiate a different price.

Attached Images  

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 02-06-2012 at 10:42 AM. Reason: active link to another forum
Old 02-05-2012, 09:58 PM
ZeeStorm is infamous around these parts
Clean viper.. new clutch after only 11k miles? That doesn't seem too normal for the GTS line, is it? Great price tho for the mileage/tasteful mods. GLWS!

Old 02-06-2012, 06:44 AM
GTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by ZeeStorm
Clean viper.. new clutch after only 11k miles? That doesn't seem too normal for the GTS line, is it? Great price tho for the mileage/tasteful mods. GLWS!
The release bearing and the slave cylinder are one unit on the VIPER, so I had everything changed because the slave cylinder went and fluid was all over the Clutch and Pressure Plate.... Didn't want to cheap out on my VIPER....

Also to clarify why the water pump was changed, for the 2001 models Dodge had a bad batch/design as the shaft was metal and water pump fins (or whatever its called) were plastic and it would heat up and spin off the shaft so I wanted to have it changed before that happened.

Last edited by GTLaser; 02-06-2012 at 06:47 AM.
Old 02-06-2012, 12:38 PM
BAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of light
Beautiful car. Good luck on the sale, one of my all time favorites. Red w/No stripes = winner winner!

Old 02-06-2012, 01:01 PM
AvaBros is infamous around these parts
Very nice car! GLWS. Best of luck with the biz!

Old 02-06-2012, 07:06 PM
Kumaiki is infamous around these parts
I've seen this car in person. It's very nice and very clean. Well taken care of.

Old 02-08-2012, 02:25 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
GLWS buddy...

Old 03-03-2012, 12:18 PM
Weekend Bump....

Old 03-04-2012, 08:18 AM
Bolt-OnM3 is infamous around these parts
Great looking viper, any interior pics?

Old 03-04-2012, 09:40 AM
TurboDreamss is infamous around these parts
I am curious to know how tight the interior is compared to a c6 ette or 996 Turbo?

Old 04-30-2012, 03:35 PM
Bump.... Buyer from Texas backed out last minute, he sold his car to buy mine and then blamed it on his wife for not letting him follow through .... I have videos of everything if anyone is interested