Mileage: 113000
Color: Estoril Blue
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MD
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

pm me your contact information if you can, thanks

Old 03-23-2012, 02:47 PM
TurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud of
PM sent

Old 03-28-2012, 05:20 PM
TurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud ofTurboVR6 has much to be proud of
The car was off to FL but the guys wife said if he bought it she would not talk to him

Old 04-09-2012, 03:16 PM
No offence but can the next person that is interested in the car please check with your wife, GF, husband, BF, mistress, lover you get the idea before thinking of purchasing the car. Thanks

Old 04-09-2012, 03:23 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by TurboVR6
No offence but can the next person that is interested in the car please check with your wife, GF, husband, BF, mistress, lover you get the idea before thinking of purchasing the car. Thanks
I would buy it but the groundhog did not look at his shadow again! ...then I went for a second opinion and consulted the magic 8-ball... it was not clear it said, "please ask again later" ...

I hear ya bro I'm selling one of my cars presently, my SL55 AMG (modded perfectly no expense spared and flawless inside/out with warranty and runs super fast...car's a clean gem of a vehicle!) and it's a tough market, lots of tirekickers out there... glws bud

Old 04-12-2012, 06:37 PM
Originally Posted by sunir
I would buy it but the groundhog did not look at his shadow again! ...then I went for a second opinion and consulted the magic 8-ball... it was not clear it said, "please ask again later" ...

I hear ya bro I'm selling one of my cars presently, my SL55 AMG (modded perfectly no expense spared and flawless inside/out with warranty and runs super fast...car's a clean gem of a vehicle!) and it's a tough market, lots of tirekickers out there... glws bud
Thanks

Old 04-16-2012, 09:33 PM
996PCarGo is a splendid one to behold996PCarGo is a splendid one to behold996PCarGo is a splendid one to behold996PCarGo is a splendid one to behold996PCarGo is a splendid one to behold996PCarGo is a splendid one to behold996PCarGo is a splendid one to behold996PCarGo is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up A little...

...bump for the cleanest drop-top E36 M3 on any forum...

Old 04-19-2012, 06:50 PM
Originally Posted by 996PCarGo
...bump for the cleanest drop-top E36 M3 on any forum...
Thanks...

Old 04-19-2012, 08:17 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
is this car seriously more than 10+ years old? having hard time believing it...what a clean car. GLWS

Old 04-22-2012, 05:17 PM
Originally Posted by Enilder
is this car seriously more than 10+ years old? having hard time believing it...what a clean car. GLWS
Its 13 years old and she looks and drives like new.

Old 04-22-2012, 07:43 PM
Cscat is a glorious beacon of lightCscat is a glorious beacon of lightCscat is a glorious beacon of lightCscat is a glorious beacon of lightCscat is a glorious beacon of lightCscat is a glorious beacon of light
So clean! Best of luck with the sale. I love my E36.

Old 04-25-2012, 05:01 PM
Originally Posted by Cscat
So clean! Best of luck with the sale. I love my E36.
Thanks... I do too but I really miss having a Porsche Turbo in the garage. If I had the space I would keep her.

Old 04-26-2012, 08:04 AM
BOSS_500 is infamous around these parts

Old 04-26-2012, 04:19 PM
Originally Posted by BOSS_500
PM sent. Thanks

Old 04-26-2012, 05:56 PM
stephze is infamous around these parts
This is definitely a well kept car by the looks of it. I might see if my gf is interested as she has been looking at convertibles for the summer. I would consider it but already stretched the budget for the right 996tt when it comes along.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: E36 BMW M3 Convertible Estoril Blue With 5 Speed