Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

1989 Porsche 930 Turbo Cab for Sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-19-2012, 07:28 PM
wolfturbo is infamous around these partswolfturbo is infamous around these parts
1989 Porsche 930 Turbo Cab for Sale

Year: 1989
Make: Porsche
Model: 356
Price: $54000
Mileage: 41600
Color: red
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

1989 Porsche 930 Turbo Cabriolet, the only year the 930 turbo was offered with the coveted G50 5-speed transmission; this car is red with a black interior and black top; all original paint with the exception of a proper respray of the front lower bumper. This car is a 41K original mile survivor that has never been hit. Car came with a limited slip differential and the very rare factory tonneau top option. I do not have the tonneau top, but I do have the canvas cover for the roof when the top is down. All panels of this car have the stickers with the VIN #’s confirming their originality. The whale tale is obviously original as well.
In the past year the car has been driven less than 1,000 miles. During that time, the following work has been performed: new injectors, ignition control unit, spark plugs, cap, rotor, oxygen sensor, wastegate diaphragm, new engine belts and new axle boots. The fuel tank was also removed for reconditioning and cleaning (May 2011, $7,200); new brake pads & rotors (August 2011, $1,100); new Fuchs 8 & 9 wheels with new Yokohama AVS ES100 tires (August 2011, $4,400).
The biggest flaw with this car is a 4 inch split on the driver’s side seat bottom, which can easily be fixed. The motor has a few oil leaks that are very typical for any older turbos. The car sometimes sputters a tiny bit when cold, but I think that is because it has sat for awhile. I also think it needs to burn through a couple of tanks of fresh fuel without any ethanol additives.
The paint on this car is beautiful, the electric top works perfectly, the top is in excellent condition and the rear window is as good as you will see on a 23 year old cabriolet. Perfect dash with no cracks.
The car is located in Orange County, CA. More hi res digital pics are available upon request to serious buyers. PM me if interested. Best regards to all.

Attached Images      
Old 03-19-2012, 11:43 PM
PorschePaul is a splendid one to beholdPorschePaul is a splendid one to beholdPorschePaul is a splendid one to beholdPorschePaul is a splendid one to beholdPorschePaul is a splendid one to beholdPorschePaul is a splendid one to behold
Beautiful car. GLWS.

Old 09-26-2013, 12:05 AM
Raddy is infamous around these parts
is this still available?