Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

19" hre 545R - chrome lip, 12" rear, charcoal centers

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-29-2005, 06:19 PM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of
nope, not unless they drop.

Old 05-30-2005, 11:04 AM
riverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud of
Shank, although you do not know me, I am a big believer in strangers helping each other out. Its not good for these hi performance cars to sit around much, so it might be best if you let me bring it up to Mendocino and give it at least a good once a week hi speed run around in the cool coast air. Good for the turbos too! You might think you would be putting me out, but like I said, strangers need to help each other out.
Or would this be, "stranger things have happended!!".
Nice rims.

Old 05-30-2005, 08:43 PM
TTM0TION is infamous around these parts
haha that is awesome. Shank you should just do it for the effort ; )

Old 06-05-2005, 12:45 PM
Banned
StephenTi is infamous around these parts
Are these wheels still avail?

Old 06-07-2005, 02:57 PM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of
yes 5k

Old 06-07-2005, 03:25 PM
damon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond repute
We have a fender lip roller for sale if anyone is interested. Buy it, use it, put it on eBay and get $200 back....

http://www.tirerack.com/accessories/tools/fenderlip.jsp

Attached Images  

**Don't forget to add my name to online orders!**

Or use this link:
http://www.tirerack.com/a.jsp?a=BH1&url=index.jsp
Old 06-07-2005, 07:55 PM
riverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud of
fender lip roller

Damon, i am interested in the tool. pls email me a yogajohn@mcn.org with particulars.
Is it used? If so for how long? And if so how much do they cost new? thanks, JOHn

Old 06-08-2005, 06:54 AM
damon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond repute
Re: fender lip roller

Originally posted by riverflyer
Damon, i am interested in the tool. pls email me a yogajohn@mcn.org with particulars.
Is it used? If so for how long? And if so how much do they cost new? thanks, JOHn
All the particulars are in the link above. They are new items for $299 each. Full instructions are included. The only item I would buy additionally is a heat gun to keep the paint soft while rolling.

**Don't forget to add my name to online orders!**

Or use this link:
http://www.tirerack.com/a.jsp?a=BH1&url=index.jsp
Old 06-21-2005, 03:21 PM
These Rims are still available. Please email me at ryan@integrativecarecenters.com or call my cell at 646-295-7507 if you're interested.

Price reduced to $4800 SHIPPED.

That is a steal!

Thanks
Shank

Old 06-21-2005, 09:01 PM
Doug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud of
Why selling. Think they would look good on black. I am calling my body guy and seeing if he can do the rolling. He restores old Porsches and build track cars so he should be able to do this. I am very interested.

Any chance of knowing were some photos of these in charcol on black car may be found.

Old 07-16-2005, 11:03 AM
Still available.... 4800 shipped

Old 07-16-2005, 12:31 PM
maxwell is a jewel in the roughmaxwell is a jewel in the roughmaxwell is a jewel in the rough
shank, did you ever sell the car?