Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Subaru Legacy GT Limited Wagon

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-09-2012, 07:34 AM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
Subaru Legacy GT Limited Wagon

Year: 2005
Make: Subaru
Model: Legacy
Price: $11000
Mileage: 87500
Color: Atlantic Blue
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

we are selling our 05 subaru legacy gt limited wagon with 87k miles. the car has the turbo gt motor, awd, leather, a huge panaoramic sunroof, automatic transmission, heated front seats, auto dimming rear mirror and subwoofer plus all other standard subaru features. the color is atlantic blue with tan leather interior. the car is perfect mechanically, in decent shape (but not perfect) cosmetically. it will come with rubber mats in addition to the tan subi mats. tires are good. this is a good, reliable and fun to drive all weather car with tons of utility. i did a search on autotrader, there are not a lot of the gt limited wagons around--of those for sale, average mileage for this year 86k miles, average asking price $14.3k. i'm asking $11,000 for ours.

Attached Images     

Last edited by cohenfive; 04-09-2012 at 09:04 AM.
Old 04-10-2012, 02:42 PM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
we have had some inquiry on whether the turbo has been replaced....the answer is yes, about a year ago. i didn't know this was a common problem with these motors until ours went out and i had to get it fixed.

Old 04-10-2012, 05:08 PM
TMH
TMH is infamous around these parts
Very interested, where are you in the Bay? I'm located in Santa Cruz.

Please email at tyhouts@gmail.com

Thanks!

Old 04-11-2012, 08:32 AM
Originally Posted by TMH
Very interested, where are you in the Bay? I'm located in Santa Cruz.

Please email at tyhouts@gmail.com

Thanks!
email will be sent. thanks!

Old 04-15-2012, 09:45 PM
the car is sold. thx.