Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2006 BMW 330xi - Silver/Black - Minnesota

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-11-2012, 10:17 AM
Banned
Global Autosports is a splendid one to beholdGlobal Autosports is a splendid one to beholdGlobal Autosports is a splendid one to beholdGlobal Autosports is a splendid one to beholdGlobal Autosports is a splendid one to beholdGlobal Autosports is a splendid one to beholdGlobal Autosports is a splendid one to beholdGlobal Autosports is a splendid one to behold
2006 BMW 330xi - Silver/Black - Minnesota

Year: 2006
Make: BMW
Model: 3-Series
Price: $22900
Mileage: 55614
Color: Silver/Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Dealer Listing
Location (State): MN
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

*Private Seller*

View Full Listing:
2006 BMW 330xi for Sale in Bloomington, MN 55438

Asking $22,900 with 55,614 miles

Orrin
Bloomington, MN 55438
Daytime Phone: 612-578-1601

Seller's Notes:
I bought this car as a certified pre-owned , and all regularly scheduled service was done at the dealership, the last at 55576 miles. This is the finest car I have owned. The 3 liter inline 6 provides 255 hp. The 6 speed transmission shifts quickly, or the driver can have some fun by shifting to Steptronic controls. Driver control is superb because of remarkable stability and an excellent braking system. This car features the Cold Weather Package (heated seats, fold down rear seat, etc.) the Premium Package (leather upholstery, power lumbar support, etc.) and the Sort Package (leather sport steering whee., front sport seats with side bolsters, etc.). It has a new set of all weather tires. A new factory grade windshield was installed on 1/19/12, so visibility is perfectly clear. The body is excellent condition showing no parking lot dings and the interior shows virtually no wear. This car has been garaged and there was no smoking. After my retirement I developed vision limitations, so I drive only when and where I can do so safely. I am selling the car because of the limited use I can give it.