Model: 911
Price: $1
Mileage: 1
Color: White
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Hello members, I have been looking for the right GT3 for some time now, maybe someone here is willing to sell or maybe a dealer has one coming to their inventory.

I am not looking to do a full price transfer for the car, I would like to finance it (through a broker or bank) or lease one (Dealers).

Im looking for a 2008 model, 07 is fin.

Must be the fallowing..

-ZERO to minimal track days
-Mint condition
-WHITE or RED color
-Mods are fine
-No issues or history with the car

No high revs of course.

Im located in Socal and I am open to offers.

Old 04-25-2012, 06:02 PM
evil panda is a splendid one to beholdevil panda is a splendid one to beholdevil panda is a splendid one to beholdevil panda is a splendid one to beholdevil panda is a splendid one to beholdevil panda is a splendid one to behold
good luck with your search. after you get your GT3, change your username, though

Old 04-27-2012, 02:34 PM
turbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to behold
if the car is mechanically sound, has no over revs, and the drive train checks out, why are people hung up on track days? Most people I know who track nice cars take better mechanical care of them than people who don't.

I don't have a car to sell you, so I guess its not relevant. But the only reason I'd see this as a big deal, is because everyone else makes a big deal out of it...

Old 04-28-2012, 05:47 AM
Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !
Shopping GT3s myself right now and you'd be surprised at the abuse some of these have taken. I'm a track day hound as well, but not everyone who tracks their cars has the common sense to maintain them. That's been my experience with those I've checked so far... Lots of type 2-5 overrevs and questionable maintenance on several, so I can see why he wants zero to minimal trackdays.

Mike

Old 04-28-2012, 11:14 AM
1198s is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by turbomx5
if the car is mechanically sound, has no over revs, and the drive train checks out, why are people hung up on track days? Most people I know who track nice cars take better mechanical care of them than people who don't.

I don't have a car to sell you, so I guess its not relevant. But the only reason I'd see this as a big deal, is because everyone else makes a big deal out of it...
If a tracked car is maintained properly I dont think it's an issue, but keeping a tracked car as cosmetically fresh as one that is isn't I think is a different story.

Old 04-30-2012, 08:38 PM
turbo>na is infamous around these parts
When I say zero to no track days, it is refereed to the engine beating. I don't care about the pads, oil, rotors, brake fluid etc, because I know how owners take care of their cars after track days, especially on a machine like this. Its just the engine I am worried about, that is all.

Old 05-04-2012, 05:12 PM
Bump

Old 05-05-2012, 09:00 AM
Perk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond repute
hate to threadjack but I, too, am searching for "the right" 997.1 GT3 in either Carrera White or Guards Red (2nd choice) as seen in my Sig.

Thanks!

Old 05-07-2012, 08:14 PM
^ I kinda mind