Model: Range Rover Sport
Price: $25999
Mileage: 92000
Color: Silver
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

I'm reluctantly selling my 2006 Range Rover Sport Supercharged. Why am I selling? I recently moved to a ranch on 41 acres in the mountains and need to step up to a diesel truck to move large supplies - plywood, concrete, etc. This truck would make a great daily driver for anyone, and is a great tow vehicle with the air suspension.

The Range Rover is in incredibly good shape. If I told you it had 30k miles on it you would believe me. It has had every single required preventative service done on the vehicle, and has been very well taken care of. The car has had ZERO paintwork, accidents, or major issues. No scratches, door dings, etc. Professionally detailed regularly.

I take very good care of my vehicles - I race cars for a hobby and put nothing but the best for all of my cars. For example, the Range Rover has Amsoil synthetic oil in it, with a K&N filter - this is twice the cost of a dealer oil change but entirely worth it. I sold my first Range Rover (1999) with 127k in flawless shape as well.

The truck has every single option Land Rover offered - the adaptive cruise control, heated front and rear seats, the refigerator in the center console, the rear seat entertainment, nice plastic floor and cargo area mats, and the very rare locking rear differential (if you're into offroading). It also has the OEM Land Rover roof rack, hitch, and trailer wiring harness.

The interior is very clean - zero rips or tears. It has the water/snow/sand catching mats on all 4 corners, and has a trunk liner. It has a retractable trunk cover as well to hide anything you have in the rear.

If you are debating between a Range Rover Sport (or any other SUV), and the Range Rover Sport Supercharged - I highly recommend the supercharged. Not only does it have more power, it has huge Brembo brakes, an active sway bar system for a better ride, and most importantly adaptive cruise control - if someone moves into your lane it automatically slows down and then speeds back up when the road is clear again. It's amazing for commuting, you never have to turn the cruise control off.

I have three different suspension and wheel setups for the truck:
1) Lifted 2.5" on 19" factory wheels with Mud and Snow tires (note- these tires are no longer being made, and the only tires that will fit on a supercharged with the large Brembo brakes)
2) Standard height on factory 20" wheels with all season tires
3) Lowered 1.5" on 22" replicas of factory 'Stormer' wheels with high performance tires

All 3 sets of tires have less than 10k miles on them - 4k on the 19s, 10k on the 20s and 2k on the 22s.

It's very easy to lift or lower the truck, it takes about 20 min to change the rods on the vehicle height sensors to lift or lower it.

The truck is a beast in the snow on the Goodyear MT/Rs. These tires have the mountain on the snowflake rating you need to get past Caltrans when they require chains or 4wd with snow tires. You'll be cruising in the left lane with ease up I-80 at 40-50mph no matter how deep the snow, right up until they close the road. I've gone up steep driveways on top of 8" of snow and then punched through a 2' crust from the plows while everyone else was stuck in the hotel parking lot and unable to get to the slopes. Your kids will be watching DVDs or playing video games in the back, and you'll be loving the adaptive cruise control, heated seats, nice stereo, bluetooth, etc up front. This is a much better Tahoe truck than any Chevy Suburban, Cadillac Escalade, BMW X5 X6, Porsche Cayenne, Audi A4 A5 A6, etc.

I've done the following upgrades/modifications to the truck:

• Upgraded the brake pads to EBC Yellows, which give stopping better performance than the factory brakes. I've also replaced/flushed the brake fluid with a much better DOT4 racing brake fluid (the same fluid I run in my racecar). Here's details about the brakes: http://www.ebcbrakes.com/automotive/...ake_pads.shtml
  • Upgraded the stereo by adding a 500W Rocksford Fosgate aftermarket mono amp and Kicker L7 subwoofer. Very clean installation, you'd never know it was there, until you turn up the (factory) subwoofer setting. Kicker 4ga power/ground cable (thicker than most 2ga!), PAC Trunk-LOC, and Monster RCA cables. Amp is under the rear seat, and subwoofer is easily removed if need be (sub is in a 12"x12"x12" box).
  • Upgraded the factory bluetooth module to work with the latest iPhones and to give address book/caller ID.
  • Added a factory hitch, OEM trailer wiring, and an electric brake controller.
  • Replaced all interior lighting with LED lights and replaced all ugly yellow/orange on the truck with clear lenses and chrome yellow bulbs. Also has aftermarket clear side reflectors to remove the ugly orange reflectors from the fenders.
  • Upgraded the fog lights to HIDs

I have a binder almost 2" thick with ALL of the service records of the truck - all oil changes, tires, services, warranty work etc. I just completed the 90k service, which included replacing the brakes and brake fluid flush, inspecting and retorquing everything, oil change, etc. I've also recently done all the sway bar bushings, links etc. The next service is not until 97,500 (just an oil change), and the next major service is at 105,000. So you have 13,000+ before anything other than an oil change will be required. I know the mileage is a bit high, and I have priced accordingly; however, this truck has had every single preventative item done to it, on schedule. It has been meticulously cared for, and is in much better shape than many Range Rovers out there with half the mileage.

would like to see $26,500 as she sits today with either the 19, 20, or 22" wheels. I'll sell it for $27.5k with 2 sets of wheels, and $28.5k with all three sets of wheels. I would also sell it for $25,999 without the upgraded stereo, roof rack, hitch, and on the factory 20" wheels.

I hold the title free and clear in my safe. No mucking with a bank payoff or leinholder - You get me a check, I sign over the title to you. Registration was just paid in December, so you have 6 months of registration fees included. I have both (expensive to replace) key/key fobs for the car.

I'm happy to ship the car. I've shipped a Corvette Z06 to New Zealand, and a Supercharged Viper to Canada and both buyers were very happy with the cars, bought sight unseen. I'm happy to provide them as references if need be.

As I mentioned earlier, I am confident that the first serious buyer that looks at the truck will buy it. It has zero imprefections, new brakes, tires, fluids, and is extremely clean.

Pictures are below, and many many more pictures can be found here: https://picasaweb.google.com/FlyboyP...CKrt_uPRmr24LA.
Please email me at black383z06@gmail.com with questions, or to arrange a time to see the vehicle in Palo Alto. I have the carfax and am happy to send it to you as well.

Old 06-11-2012, 12:08 PM
1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !
I think I pm'd you on rover forum about your 22's. I'd be interested in purchasing them. Please pm me back

Old 06-12-2012, 06:55 PM
Payne is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by 1BADBURB
I think I pm'd you on rover forum about your 22's. I'd be interested in purchasing them. Please pm me back
Emailed you. If the buyer works out tomorrow I'll let you know.

Nice stable! What does the busa put down? I once raced a turbo busa and blown viper in my old nitrous/383 z06. Beat the viper, but the busa put about 4 bus lengths on us.