Model: 911
Price: $65000
Mileage: 23000
Color: Silver
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

The list is huge. Sean had about $50K in performance mods not counting my $5k stereo system. It has every possible bolt on, they are all top of the line, no expense was spared. Todd K and Akram (my former mechanic) both believe that the car makes 800 rwhp on c16. Most of us have seen the vid beating Eric's old GT2 when it made 732 rwhp, and that was with my old Europipe and 60lb injectors. Car is much faster now. The only remaining way to make her faster would be to swap out my GT30 AR/63 turbos for some alphas. 99.9% of the time I drove this car on pump at 1-1.1 bars of boost making low 600's. I set it on Wastegates only making mid 500rwhp.

2 Bosch 044 pumps, full fuel system w/ 72lb injectors installed by Todd K.

It also has a brand new cup car tranny, built by Brian Copan, regarded as the best or one of the best. Full 3 inch BBI exhaust (a very expensive unit...sounds amazing) 5 inch custom ICs from Todd K, this car does not heat soak, even in the brutal Houston heat...we ran her hard hooked up to a computer, and the IATs barely budged. Full blow through system, w/ upgraded TBs. Many don't do the TB mod because its not cheap and does not increase overall hp by that much, but car definitely makes more power down low (almost full power by 3800 rpms). ATS triple carbon clutch. I am leaving some things out, for sure, but can provide them to a prospective buyer if needed.

Car has been bulletproof reliable, the only time it was ever in the shop was for maintenance, or more mods. I will look at trades with cash offers..

Attached Images    

Last edited by Showkiller; 09-05-2012 at 06:18 PM. Reason: Adding pic
Old 06-23-2012, 12:12 AM
triblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond repute
.00002% of the world population knows whos car you are talking about. A real for sale ad with all the usual useful info might help. Specs, mods, pics, ect...

Old 06-23-2012, 06:22 AM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
Hi, i need to inform you that when posting an ad you need to supply a picture or pictures.
GLWS.

Great car. Sean should buy it back

Old 06-23-2012, 07:50 AM
str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PALETTE

Great car. Sean should buy it back
2nd... also your ad says its a Carrera GT... GLWS! great car done right.....

Old 06-24-2012, 06:51 PM
Showkiller is infamous around these parts
Here is your picture

Old 06-25-2012, 08:40 AM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Omar,

How badly do you need the money right now? I miss this car greatly, and when I get the store making more money would love to buy her back from you.

Old 06-25-2012, 10:18 AM
juniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud of
Pics not working...

Old 06-25-2012, 11:29 AM
triblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond repute
Sweet pic...

Old 06-27-2012, 11:40 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by triblk6spd
.00002% of the world population knows whos car you are talking about. A real for sale ad with all the usual useful info might help. Specs, mods, pics, ect...
The list is huge. I have about $50K in performance mods not counting my $5k stereo system. It have every possible bolt on, they are all top of the line, as others have mentioned no expense was spared. Todd K and Akram (my former mechanic) both believe that the car makes 800 rwhp on c16. Most of us have seen the vid beating Eric's old GT2 when it made 732 rwhp, and that was with my old Europipe and 60lb injectors. Car is much faster now. The only remaining way to make her faster would be to swap out my GT30 AR/63 turbos for some alphas. 99.9% of the time I drove this car on pump at 1-1.1 bars of boost making low 600's. I set it on Wastegates only making mid 500rwhp because I do not want Omar killing himself just yet

It also has a brand new cup car tranny, built by Brian Copan, regarded as the best or one of the best. Full 3 inch BBI exhaust (a very expensive unit...sounds amazing) 5 inch custom ICs from Todd K, this car does not heat soak, even in the brutal Houston heat...we ran her hard hooked up to a computer, and the IATs barely budged. Full blow through system, w/ upgraded TBs. Many don't do the TB mod because its not cheap and does not increase overall hp by that much, but car definitely makes more power down low (almost full power by 3800 rpms). ATS triple carbon clutch. I am leaving some things out, for sure, but can provide them to a prospective buyer if needed.

Car has been bulletproof reliable, the only time it was ever in the shop was for maintenance, or more mods.

When I sold her, I was planning to someday build a 1plus K whp GTR, but I went and looked at one, and it will never be the work of art and true drivers car that this car is.

Last edited by Dr_jitsu; 06-27-2012 at 11:44 PM.
Old 06-28-2012, 07:11 AM
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
The list is huge. I have about $50K in performance mods not counting my $5k stereo system. It have every possible bolt on, they are all top of the line, as others have mentioned no expense was spared. Todd K and Akram (my former mechanic) both believe that the car makes 800 rwhp on c16. Most of us have seen the vid beating Eric's old GT2 when it made 732 rwhp, and that was with my old Europipe and 60lb injectors. Car is much faster now. The only remaining way to make her faster would be to swap out my GT30 AR/63 turbos for some alphas. 99.9% of the time I drove this car on pump at 1-1.1 bars of boost making low 600's. I set it on Wastegates only making mid 500rwhp because I do not want Omar killing himself just yet

Car has been bulletproof reliable, the only time it was ever in the shop was for maintenance, or more mods.

When I sold her, I was planning to someday build a 1plus K whp GTR, but I went and looked at one, and it will never be the work of art and true drivers car that this car is.
Excellent info. Sounds like a hell of a car. I remember seeing both at TX2K a couple years ago. Good Lu k w the sale!

Old 06-30-2012, 11:42 PM
Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !
Sean, at the risk of sounding completely obvious...you need to buy this car back.

Old 06-30-2012, 11:49 PM
djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !
this tops as one of the worst for sale ads.

Old 07-01-2012, 07:18 AM
Originally Posted by djantlive
Lol...I agree...I take pride in my FS ads. I find a little joy in creating an.ad people may actually want to read. Kinda like Id like to read about this car lol.

Old 07-01-2012, 05:17 PM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
And imagine. I asked him to post a pic and he changed his profile pic.

Send me the images and I will upload them please

Originally Posted by triblk6spd
Lol...I agree...I take pride in my FS ads. I find a little joy in creating an.ad people may actually want to read. Kinda like Id like to read about this car lol.

Old 07-02-2012, 03:28 PM
AuZZie is a jewel in the roughAuZZie is a jewel in the roughAuZZie is a jewel in the roughAuZZie is a jewel in the rough
No kidding. I don't give a damn if Jesus built the car, it's been sitting in someone else's possession.

As someone in the market I can tell you how I look at this car. Owner can't even take 15min to post any of the details or pictures of the car. If you're that lazy yet you want me to believe it's been cared for?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2002 GT2 Dr_Jitus's Car For Sale