Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2006 Porsche Carrera S Supercharged 23k miles

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-24-2012, 07:07 PM
HDinMotion is a splendid one to beholdHDinMotion is a splendid one to beholdHDinMotion is a splendid one to beholdHDinMotion is a splendid one to beholdHDinMotion is a splendid one to beholdHDinMotion is a splendid one to beholdHDinMotion is a splendid one to behold
2006 Porsche Carrera S Supercharged 23k miles - Sold

Year: 2006
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $62000
Mileage: 22850
Color: silver
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): AL
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Car is Sold!
Hey guys, I am selling my Porsche. Here is the info below:

For sale is my 2006 Porsche Carrera S. I am the 2nd owner and the car has been well taken care of. It has only 22,850 miles. Never abused or driven on the track. Car runs and performs perfectly with no mechanical or major cosmetic issues. I have also many tasteful modifications completed at two well known Porsche shops. (Vision Motorsports and GMG) I also purchased a warranty from Direct Buy Warranty valid until 4/24/2015 at 113,400 miles. This covers the mechanical and electrical portion of the vehicle and requires no deductible. The reason why im selling is because I bought a Nissan GT-R. Still love the Porsche but it must go.

List of upgrades include
Bilstein PSS10 for PASM
Aasco Billet Flywheel
Sachs Performance pressure plate and clutch
VF Engineering Supercharger system
TPC Stage 1 suspension ( front sway bar, rear sway bar, and drop links)
Car Graphic Exhaust
NHP 200 Cell Cats
NHP Headers
GT3 Tek rear bumper
GT3 front bumper
IForged 19 wheels/ 305 rears, 285 front - Michelin Pilot SuperSport (80 percent left)
Rottec rear tail light LED's
Advanced Audio system with bluetooth, ipod, and navigation(Dynaudio speakers, Celestra F475,Pioneer AVIC-Z130BT )

You can also find it on ebay:
Item number: 300825933988

Last edited by HDinMotion; 01-22-2013 at 12:39 AM. Reason: SOld
Old 06-25-2012, 11:09 PM
getz has much to be proud ofgetz has much to be proud ofgetz has much to be proud ofgetz has much to be proud ofgetz has much to be proud ofgetz has much to be proud ofgetz has much to be proud ofgetz has much to be proud ofgetz has much to be proud ofgetz has much to be proud of
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/?cmd=...316%26_rdc%3D1

Because ctl + c followed by ctl + v is serious business.

Old 09-11-2012, 02:45 PM
HDinMotion is a splendid one to beholdHDinMotion is a splendid one to beholdHDinMotion is a splendid one to beholdHDinMotion is a splendid one to beholdHDinMotion is a splendid one to beholdHDinMotion is a splendid one to beholdHDinMotion is a splendid one to behold
Old 09-14-2012, 01:57 PM
Originally Posted by HDinMotion
Auction ends in 8 hours 45 min

Old 09-14-2012, 03:21 PM
CosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud of
Looks like a really nice car. How does it compare to your new GT-R?

Old 09-14-2012, 05:14 PM
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by CosmosMpower
Looks like a really nice car. How does it compare to your new GT-R?
Thank You Cosmos!

I still miss having 6speed manual! really impressed with the GTR, lots of torque at 2800 RPM but it drives much differently then a Porsche when pushing it to the limits.

Even though it maybe quicker than the Porsche, the Porsche with supercharger has no lag and with lighter flywheel, the throttle modulation at limits are so easy to control.

Everyone says the GTR is so easy to drive fast, but I disagree. It has more lag with turbos, and power comes, it comes on really strong, more narrow tires, so have to be super careful at limit. You would think the all wheel drive and differentials would keep you in check but I am much more tidy with my 2 wheel drive Porsche.

Maybe I am just to much fo a led foot

Overall I am really happy with the GTR, solid and very fun car to drive.

Last edited by HDinMotion; 11-29-2012 at 12:49 PM.
Old 09-14-2012, 10:39 PM
azndrgnkid is infamous around these parts
Beautiful car. Too bad I have to sell my cars to pick up another. You're in OC too! GLWS!

Old 09-16-2012, 02:32 PM
PORSCHEAUDIOLUV is infamous around these parts
ITS AT $55K W/ NO RESERVE ?
that is a grewat deal i think you should just sell the parts off it . I am interested in the supercharger .
let me know

Old 09-24-2012, 04:59 PM
Yah, maybe I should sell it for parts !

Previous bidder bid by accident so car is still for sale. Auction ends tomorrow!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2006-...#ht_500wt_1064

Thanks guys for your interest!
Steven

Old 09-25-2012, 12:44 AM
cyklonz is infamous around these parts
Hey Steven,
Who installed the supercharger kit? any engine warning sign?

Old 09-25-2012, 01:08 AM
Originally Posted by cyklonz
Hey Steven,
Who installed the supercharger kit? any engine warning sign?
Vision Motorworks in Laguna Hills, Ca. No warning lights of any kind.

Steven

Old 11-29-2012, 12:35 PM
Price lowered to $55,000!

Old 11-29-2012, 12:57 PM
akimoto168 is infamous around these parts
Does it pass CA smog? CARB legal?

Old 11-29-2012, 01:24 PM
White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !
PM Sent

Old 11-29-2012, 01:30 PM
Originally Posted by akimoto168
Does it pass CA smog? CARB legal?
I am not sure if it will pass smog. Might have to search on forum for others with same set up, but it was smogged before the mods about 1 1/2 years ago.

The only thing I can think of that might not pass smog is the 200 cell cats but this can be swapped out worst case scenario. ( I still have the stock cats)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2006 Porsche Carrera S Supercharged 23k miles