Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: 2006 Audi A8 Sport

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-29-2012, 04:57 PM
Karrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to all

Year: 2006
Make: Audi
Model: A8
Price: $25000
Mileage: 90600
Color: Midnight Blue Metallic
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IA
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

Listing my Dad's excellent A8:

VIN: WAULL44E16N023670
90,6xx miles

Short Wheelbase w/ Sport Package
Premium Package
Soft close doors and trunk
XM Sat Radio
Rear side window sunshades
Rear window electric sunshade
Basically all options except solar sunroof

This is an excellent condition, accident free A8 that has been my daily driver. All service us up to date, including the crucial 75K mile service ($2500). During that service I had the water pump, thermostat and fuel filter replaced prophylactically. I also had them do a 4-wheel alignment and it has a new battery as of last week.

As with any daily driver, there is normal wear and tear on the front bumper, including about a 3 inch scratch (I have shown in the pictures). There are also a few little nicks on the rear bumper (also in picture). I am a 42-year PCA member and this was cared for like any of my Porsches. Full details twice/year; washed and waxed regularly. Mobil 1 synthetic every 3-5K miles. The rear seats have rarely ever been used. I would call the interior a 9.5/10.

This car has been excellent and never given me any issues. It shows a clean carfax, but in full disclosure the passenger side rear quarter panel has been sprayed. I actually didn’t find this out until after purchasing the car and neither did the dealer. After many conversations with Audi North America, it was discovered the car received a surface scratch in shipping and it was fixed prior to making it to the dealership. That is the only paintwork this car has had. Mechanically, the car is also excellent. Extra set of OZ wheels mounted with Bridgestone Blizzak winter tires also for sale. Selling because I will be spending less time on the road.

Price: 25K obo

PM me for more information or email: sklehr2 at gmail dot com