Price: $29000
Mileage: 53300
Color: Carbon Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MD
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

For Sale: $29,000

2003 BMW M5; 53k miles; Carbon Black Metallic Exterior; Black Extended Leather Interior, Wood dash inlays, Manual transmission; VIN: WBSDE93443CF92345

The car is located in Bethesda, Maryland near Washington, D.C.

I am reluctantly selling my *bone stock* well-optioned low-mile M5 to purchase a newer model M5. I have owned the car since April 2006 having, purchased it from Land Rover of Alexandria with 19k miles. As such, the car has been a driven approximately 5200 very adult miles per year.

To my knowledge, it has never seen any track time nor has it ever had any major mechanical issues or been in any accidents. The paint is in excellent shape and there are are no dings, dents or scratches. There are no missing pixels in the display. The rims are in fantastic shape and there are only two very minor blemishes on the passenger rear wheel. The car just received a $225 detail and looks beautiful.

I have the original sticker, both keys, manuals, as well as extensive service records for the period in which we have owned it. The front tires were replaced with OEM Dunlops in July 2011 (@48k miles) and the rears were taken care of in October 2009 (@ 41k miles). Both sets continue to appear more or less new. The car had front and rear rotors and pads replaced in May 2011 at (47k miles). All service was completed at VOB BMW in Rockville (they would have copies whatever service records I am missing) with the exception of the tires and Brakes (Autobahn Motor Works, Bethesda).

The car has been absolute pleasure to own and joy to drive. Here is a list of additional options and features:
• Parking Distance Control
• Navigation System
• Heated Seats
• Power Glass Moon Roof
• Electric Rear and Manual Back Seat Sunshades
• Fold Down Rear Seats w/ski bag
• M Audio w/enhanced bass
• 6-disc CD changer
• Rain Sensor

I am not in a major rush to sell the car and hope it will find a good home with a true enthusiast.

For more pictures, please email me at thomasahaag (at) gmail dot com or call me at two zero two, 631-9143

Attached Images  

Last edited by TH996; 11-19-2012 at 08:39 AM.