Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Porsche GT3 (997.1) for SALE

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-26-2012, 06:45 PM
Jive-Bomber has a reputation beyond reputeJive-Bomber has a reputation beyond reputeJive-Bomber has a reputation beyond reputeJive-Bomber has a reputation beyond reputeJive-Bomber has a reputation beyond reputeJive-Bomber has a reputation beyond reputeJive-Bomber has a reputation beyond reputeJive-Bomber has a reputation beyond reputeJive-Bomber has a reputation beyond reputeJive-Bomber has a reputation beyond reputeJive-Bomber has a reputation beyond repute
Porsche GT3 (997.1) for SALE

Year: 2007
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $58000
Mileage: 8000
Color: GT Silver Metallic
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

A beautiful 8,000 original mile car that runs and drives flawless and is ready for the street, or track days. All 997.1 GT3's came with a 6 speed manual, Alcantara surfaces, sunroof, aluminum door and hood skins, rear seats deleted, and unique bodywork & rear wing. Many consider this model to be one of the very best pure sports cars to come from Porsche. This is a well-optioned example was ordered with GT Silver Metallic paint, black full leather interior trim, PCM 2.1 Porsche Navigation, Sport Chrono Package, and Bi-Xenon headlamps w/ Dynamic Cornering System that made an MSRP of $118,000 when new. Functional and premium upgrades include Mobridge Bluetooth phone and MP3 integration, Fabspeed intake and exhaust systems (435 hp), 3M Clear bra, GT2 rear sway bar, and MonoTec T01 19" forged monoblock alloy wheels on Michelin Pilot Sport Plus tires. Also comes with all Porsche books manuals included, 2 factory Porsche programmed keys, and a car cover.

NOTE: This car has a California prior salvage history title, and has complete documentation of all repairs and service done while in my ownership. I have photos of the car's condition when I purchased it as well. The super low-mileage Metzger engine is incredibly strong, and has a clear DME report from Porsche, which means the motor has never been over-revved or abused. I have sorted the functional issues to a reasonable standard, and the price is roughly $20,000 below market to reflect the title, and a punch list of things left to make it a perfect "10". This would make an ideal track day car, dedicated racer, or a great way to get into a milestone Porsche at a fraction of the price.

Name:  IMG_2926.jpg
Views: 216
Size:  198.5 KB

Name:  IMG_2923.jpg
Views: 244
Size:  249.0 KB

Name:  IMG_2925.jpg
Views: 261
Size:  197.9 KB

Name:  CQ_640.jpg
Views: 221
Size:  58.3 KB

Name:  h13IN_800600.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  35.4 KB

Name:  photo2-1.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  218.5 KB

Old 11-27-2012, 01:03 AM
Persian54 has much to be proud ofPersian54 has much to be proud ofPersian54 has much to be proud ofPersian54 has much to be proud ofPersian54 has much to be proud ofPersian54 has much to be proud ofPersian54 has much to be proud ofPersian54 has much to be proud of
PM sent

Old 11-27-2012, 11:21 AM
RSMc is infamous around these parts
Please PM me, as I cannot send one to you myself.

Old 11-27-2012, 03:24 PM
BlackoutZ is infamous around these parts
Please call me in regards to your GT-3 for sale.

Blaine

210-838-1818

Old 11-27-2012, 03:40 PM
tgsmith4845 is a jewel in the roughtgsmith4845 is a jewel in the roughtgsmith4845 is a jewel in the roughtgsmith4845 is a jewel in the rough
Nice looking GT3. GLWS

Old 11-28-2012, 12:38 PM
Jive-Bomber has a reputation beyond reputeJive-Bomber has a reputation beyond reputeJive-Bomber has a reputation beyond reputeJive-Bomber has a reputation beyond reputeJive-Bomber has a reputation beyond reputeJive-Bomber has a reputation beyond reputeJive-Bomber has a reputation beyond reputeJive-Bomber has a reputation beyond reputeJive-Bomber has a reputation beyond reputeJive-Bomber has a reputation beyond reputeJive-Bomber has a reputation beyond repute
Just a follow up from all the questions I've received:

1. The car is getting a Porsche Pre Purchase Inspection tomorrow, so I'll have that handy for interested buyers.

2. There is a short "punch list" I've mentioned, but nothing that affects the car's driveability. Mainly cosmetic or minor things. The GT3 runs killer, handles great and stops perfectly, with no performance issues! She looks fantastic.

3. I do have tons of pictures and all the receipts from service.

Thanks!

jay

Old 11-28-2012, 08:55 PM
BlueShift is infamous around these parts
Seems like a great deal for someone on a budget. GLWS!

Old 11-30-2012, 06:31 PM
Just some updates:

1. I now have Porsche PPI for the car with all undercarriage issues (mainly cosmetic) listed, and have photos as well, which I can e-mail out to serious buyers.

2. I'm willing to knock some money off for the noted damage.

3. I do have a deposit on the car for first right or refusal, but it's not 100% sold yet.

Thanks,

jay

Old 12-04-2012, 10:52 PM
m3racer08 is infamous around these parts
killer deal for the budget minded.

i would love a gt3

pm me if its not sold by 1/1/13

Old 12-07-2012, 03:38 PM
Hello all-

The car is SOLD!

Thank you for your interest in the GT3. Somebody got a killer deal...