Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Porsche 2007 997 Turbo for Sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-28-2013, 07:38 PM
ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !
Porsche 2007 997 Turbo for Sale

Year: 2007
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $85000
Mileage: 23100
Color: Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): FL
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

Porsche 2007 Black 997 Turbo

CAR IS SOLD

Update 7/20/2014
I am reducing the price to $80,000 or best offer close to that.
Just put on a new set of RE-11 tires on Black Turbo Wheels pictured on car. Also new set of TMPS (tire pressure sensors) installed in wheels.

Updated listing for clarity and a few extra miles.

UPDATE 1/19/2014 ** Price Reduced to $85,000 **
The wife says there is no point in me looking at the car in the garage all the time and it is time to get rid of it.

I am reducing the price and I will start to sell off some of the extras that nobody seems to want to pay for. The description will update what comes with the car now. Deleted items are subject to prior sale or price negotiated.

Update 11/13/13

The car just had a service from Suncoast which included new oil and filter, cabin/pollen filter, and new wiper blades. They also checked the car completely and that's all they came up with. It's ready to go.

The car now requires a time induced service so the new owner will get a fresh service from Suncoast at the time of purchase.

C'mon this baby needs someone to love her and DRIVE her. This sitting in my garage with only a jaunt on the interstate for a couple of minutes every other week is a waste. Make me an offer!

Note: check the sticker sheet as I realized I have forgotten to mention a number of items.

Mechanical
Evo 775hp package
6sp with factory short shift kit
23.1k miles
carbon ceramic brakes with new pads (receipts)
Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
Europipe stage II 3” exhaust with 100 cell cat and custom Europipe SS tips
Stage 2 Sachs clutch

Suspension
Bilstein PSS10 (B16) coil-overs
RSS sways F/R, RSS adjustable rear toe steer, RSS adjustable front toe/bump steer
RSS 7mm (4) and 15mm (2) spacers with proper length bolts
Tarett drop links and swaybar mount bracket
Porsche RS motor mounts
Car is lowered about 1” and has been properly aligned and corner balanced for 180lbs driver.

Exterior
Black
Porsche GT2 rear bumper
Porsche full Aero kit F/R/S
all red tail-lights
front indicator and side marker light are clear with smoke tint
Choice of Porsche GT2 black wheels (19x8.5F, 19x12R) *OR* Porsche Turbo wheels professional painted body color black (19x8.5F, 19x11R)
3M clear bra on front and around wheel wells
Rennline black mesh front grill
K40 Excalibur radar/laser installed front and rear with remote control
Porsche crested OEM car cover.

Interior
Black with Black/Terracotta interior
All leather including steering column, visors, dash, etc.
Extra thick sport steering wheel
Sport adaptive heated seats
Rennline pedals
Painted console, seat backs, PCM surround. Basically, except for carpets and alcantara headliner, everything in the interior is either leather, painted, or aluminum
Bose system, navigation, Nav-TV OPi-P iPod integration
Car is serviced by Suncoast and Suncoast has done most of the installations

More pictures are posted here: http://s824.photobucket.com/user/ruf...r%20for%20Sale

$150k sticker, approximately $60k+ in upgrades, asking $90k for one of the best looking and driving Porsches you will come across. Reason for sale, just in case you’re wondering, is poor health and my inability to really drive it anymore.

If you are respectively close, make me an offer.

Call Barry @ 941-524-1085 with questions.

Attached Images   

Last edited by ruf_turbo; 07-27-2014 at 11:47 AM. Reason: Update Listing
Old 03-28-2013, 09:25 PM
Kendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to behold
Wow!!! This is one of my dream cars. Ill get one some day. Good luck finding her a new home.

Old 03-28-2013, 09:28 PM
FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !
Perfect turbo at a great price!

Hope you get better soon!

Old 03-29-2013, 07:58 AM
AlexM has a brilliant futureAlexM has a brilliant futureAlexM has a brilliant futureAlexM has a brilliant futureAlexM has a brilliant futureAlexM has a brilliant futureAlexM has a brilliant futureAlexM has a brilliant futureAlexM has a brilliant futureAlexM has a brilliant futureAlexM has a brilliant future
Great price! Good luck!

Old 03-29-2013, 09:39 AM
ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !
Everyone, I thank you for your good wishes.

Old 04-07-2013, 11:30 AM
TT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant future
Good luck with the sale and I hope you feel better soon.

Old 04-08-2013, 11:35 AM
VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !
The pictures above do this car no justice!

I have been fortunate enough to spend time with Barry and even drive his car. The paint and finish is near, if not flawless, especially for a black car. I felt terrible when driving it and I could not avoid a broken sprinkler head shooting water out across the road in front of us. I offered to wipe the car down for him when we got back from our drive.

The suspension feels fabulous on the street, much smoother than I had suspected. I didn't get a chance to drive it on the track to see how it really worked though

Power and acceleration is there and NOW. It hits much harder then my 675/690 Champion configuration. The exhaust note is very subdued and palatable compared to my Tubi Race system, yet you can still hear the car roll through the hood a fairway away!

Anyone looking at this vehicle will be receiving one that has seen nothing but love and first class care and maintenance.

Best of luck with the sale and I hope the warmer weather begins to offer you some comfort.

Best,
VID

Old 04-13-2013, 09:14 AM
D.,

Thanks for the kind words. I have a great detail guy who really loves the car and babies it like it was his own. He keeps it looking like it just came off the showroom floor.

Old 04-14-2013, 03:00 PM
TAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond repute
someone is going to get a hell of a car - very nice upgrades!
Get well soon man.

Old 04-14-2013, 03:14 PM
hyph is infamous around these parts
Beautiful car, I love the blacked out look.

Old 04-15-2013, 02:54 PM
I think I forgot to mention that a CTEK 7002 battery tender/charger is also included.

A special connector is permanently (relatively speaking) attached tot he battery and you just plug the CTEK when needed.

This is the best, especially for AGM batteries such as the Optima Yellow Top.

Old 09-01-2013, 09:27 PM
Have people stopped buying P-cars?

Old 09-02-2013, 10:01 AM
pvanosta is just really nicepvanosta is just really nicepvanosta is just really nicepvanosta is just really nicepvanosta is just really nice
Mechanically, your car is as close to 100% of what I want as possible.
(I had black before and I find it harder to keep pristine than some other colors).
I know the $ value of the upgrades and I know your price if fair. It's just out of my reach right now by about $15K. The right buyer will snap this up. I would if I could.

Old 09-02-2013, 10:48 AM
Originally Posted by pvanosta
Mechanically, your car is as close to 100% of what I want as possible.
(I had black before and I find it harder to keep pristine than some other colors).
I know the $ value of the upgrades and I know your price if fair. It's just out of my reach right now by about $15K. The right buyer will snap this up. I would if I could.
You're right about black being harder to keep pristine but when it is clean it IS the best looking color.

I worked with Suncoast and Evolution and I think the upgrades I did (while probably unnecessary) made this the perfect street and DE car.

Unfortunately for me I am 67 and suffering from bad arthritis and I just can't drive (handle) the car anymore. It's too fast and my reflexes can't keep up. It's time to pass it on to someone else to enjoy.

Old 09-02-2013, 11:36 AM
uschoice has a brilliant futureuschoice has a brilliant futureuschoice has a brilliant futureuschoice has a brilliant futureuschoice has a brilliant futureuschoice has a brilliant futureuschoice has a brilliant futureuschoice has a brilliant futureuschoice has a brilliant futureuschoice has a brilliant futureuschoice has a brilliant future
Ruf-
Where did you get those tail lights?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Porsche 2007 997 Turbo for Sale