Model: M
Price: $26500
Mileage: 55000
Color: Black Sapphire Metallic
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

As the title states, I've got a fully loaded 2006 Z4 M coupe in Black Sapphire Metallic with Black Extended Leather Interior and Carbon Leather Trim with 55,XXX miles in Houston, Texas. MY current asking price is $26,500. I believe I am the 2nd Owner and have the most recent service record. Clean Carfax from the time I purchased the vehicle in June of last year with 53,917 miles.

VIN# 5UMDU93456LL93098

Factory Options:

Black Sapphire Metallic Exterior
Black Extended Leather Interior w/ Carbon Leather Trim
Premium Package
Cold Weather Package
Navigation System

Aftermarket:

Stubby antenna
Modbargins Matte Black Kidney Grilles
Eurosport Design Stainless Steel Slanted Exhaust Tips
25% tint

Condition:

Very Clean

EXTERIOR: First I should mention that I'm fairly OCD about my cars. Nothing bothers me more than when a seller states that the paint on a vehicle is perfect, when that is rarely the case. Paint is not perfect even from the factory. Most cars require a stage 1 or 2 paint correction at a meticulous detailer to be truly "perfect". With regards to this car, the paint looks great for its age. There are scattered minor swirls, which could be buffed out with a good detail, but the paint still shines beautifully after a wash and wax. There are a few scattered rock chips over the front hood and both side skirts, which have all been touched up. There was a scratch over the rear passenger fender, which was approximately 3.0 inches in length that was filled in and buffed down before I purchased the vehicle. It's hardly noticeable now and I couldn't capture it well with a picture either. I had the front bumper re-sprayed last month (March 2013) because of rock chips and some scratches along the inferior aspect of the bumper from the car being so low. I have a video of what the bumper looked like before the re-spray while at the body shop so that there would be no question of a possible accident while the car’s been in my possession. I did have the paint depth tested during my original inspection a year ago and there was no indication of any paint or bodywork at that time. There is some very mild curb rash on the front passenger side wheel, which measures approximately 2“ along the peripheral aspect of the rim. The rest of the wheels are rash free, but the rear passenger wheel has areas where the clear coat appears to be failing and also has 2-3 one mm chips. It’s not really noticeable until you’re very close though. No door dings.

INTERIOR: The interior also has very mild wear. There is some wear of the leather surrounding the steering wheel controls and gear shifter. There are also three 1 mm nicks in the leather surrounding the gear shifter and a small 0.5 inch scratch in the plastic coating around the base of the parking brake. All seats and seat bolsters still look great. Additionally, there are a few dried water spots around the instrument cluster that I couldn’t get to for cleaning. The sunglass holder is broken and stuck in the open position. This is a common problem in this car and is actually my second one. I didn’t bother fixing it as I had just replaced it 3 months earlier.

Maintenance:
I don’t have the service records from the original owner, but I called the dealership where it had been serviced previously and they confirmed the vehicle had the crucial 1200 mile service as well as the Inspection 1 service. When I purchased the vehicle, I had an extensive pre-purchase inspection performed with engine compression testing by a shop that specializes in BMW’s, specifically the S54 engine. Everything turned out fine except that one of the exhaust cam teeth failed ($900 part) and it had a slight leak in the constant pressure valve. I spent approximately $2700 to perform Inspection II, replace the exhaust cam, repair the constant pressure valve, remove the CDV, update the Vanos bolts, change the oil and spark plugs, and bleed the clutch. They said that the brake pads had plenty of life left at that time as well. This was all when the car had 53,917 miles on it, which was less than 2000 miles ago. There is approximately 5/32-6/32” left on all four Bridgestone RE050A Tires

Honestly, the car's in great condition. The reason I mention these things is that a discerning car enthusiast would notice them and I want to have full disclosure. I’m meticulous about my cars and take very good care of them. I’ve owned an Audi TT Roadster, Lotus Elise, Honda s2000, Porsche Boxster, Porsche Cayman S and Porsche 997 S and I’ve sold them all online. I'm selling the Z4M because it's a third car and I'm looking to spring on something else without the hassle of a trade in. I'm not sure what I'm looking for next though.

Asking $27,500

FAQ - PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE CONTACTING ME VIA EMAIL.

1. Please obtain your own financing if necessary. I will not carry any loans, nor accept credit cards.
2. Out of state buyers must set up their own shipping arrangements.
3. The car is paid off with Title in Hand
4. I reserve the right to refuse a test drive. Test drives will be accompanied by the seller.
5. Car will be shown by appointment only in Houston, TX. I will not drive out of my way to show it.
6. A $500 Deposit will hold the car for 5 days, after that it is non-refundable. This window is necessary as deposits in past have turned from I need 3 days to I need 3 months to come up with the cash. This epidemic essentially pushes out potential buyers. The rest of the money needs to be wired via ACH or has to clear my credit union before the title is given.
9. Please, no joy riders or daydreamers. SERIOUS buyers only. Pre-approved/cash customers.

This is one of the most aggressively priced Z4M with this kind of mileage out there. PRICE IS NON-NEGOTIABLE AT THIS TIME. DO NOT CONTACT ME TO OFFER ME LESS. IF THE CURRENT MARKET DOESN'T SUPPORT MY PRICE I WILL
LOWER IT EACH MONTH IT IS ON THE MARKET INCREMENTALLY. I AM IN NO RUSH TO SELL.

Looking for a Texas buyer primarily at this time. I'd prefer someone coming in person to look at it so they know exactly what they're getting.

Interior pics to follow......

IMG_9315 | Flickr - Photo Sharing! IMG_9315 | Flickr - Photo Sharing! by wtavee, on Flickr

Flickr: Page Not Found Flickr: Page Not Found by wtavee, on Flickr

IMG_9319 | Flickr - Photo Sharing! IMG_9319 | Flickr - Photo Sharing! by wtavee, on Flickr

IMG_9320 | Flickr - Photo Sharing! IMG_9320 | Flickr - Photo Sharing! by wtavee, on Flickr

IMG_9321 | Flickr - Photo Sharing! IMG_9321 | Flickr - Photo Sharing! by wtavee, on Flickr

IMG_9322 | Flickr - Photo Sharing! IMG_9322 | Flickr - Photo Sharing! by wtavee, on Flickr

IMG_9325 | Flickr - Photo Sharing! IMG_9325 | Flickr - Photo Sharing! by wtavee, on Flickr

IMG_9323 | Flickr - Photo Sharing! IMG_9323 | Flickr - Photo Sharing! by wtavee, on Flickr

IMG_9326 | Flickr - Photo Sharing! IMG_9326 | Flickr - Photo Sharing! by wtavee, on Flickr

IMG_9327 | Flickr - Photo Sharing! IMG_9327 | Flickr - Photo Sharing! by wtavee, on Flickr

IMG_9328 | Flickr - Photo Sharing! IMG_9328 | Flickr - Photo Sharing! by wtavee, on Flickr

IMG_9331 | Flickr - Photo Sharing! IMG_9331 | Flickr - Photo Sharing! by wtavee, on Flickr

IMG_9329 | Flickr - Photo Sharing! IMG_9329 | Flickr - Photo Sharing! by wtavee, on Flickr

IMG_9332 | Flickr - Photo Sharing! IMG_9332 | Flickr - Photo Sharing! by wtavee, on Flickr

Attached Images              

Last edited by cobradoc; 04-16-2013 at 02:23 PM.
Old 04-16-2013, 02:22 PM
cobradoc is infamous around these parts
Old 05-31-2013, 11:13 AM
lurker is infamous around these parts
I just saw your listing and was wondering if your car was still up for sale? If yes, please contact me as soon as possible. I live in Houston and have been looking for a car like yours.

Old 07-27-2013, 09:03 AM
tianjyang is infamous around these parts
Is this car for sale? I made an account to just to find out! Let me know!