Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

RUF Porsche 993TT TURBO R 1998

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-29-2013, 05:40 AM
buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !

Year: 1998
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $107000
Mileage: 35500
Color: White
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): RI
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Originally Posted by AlgaeHater
$40-$50K? You suck at pricing cars.
i think hes spot on, very accurate, and i'm such a great guy i'm willing to pay more than the car is worth, $51k is my offer

Old 10-30-2013, 04:38 PM
AceRothstein415 is infamous around these parts
been watching this thread for a while just because the car is absolutely amazing imo.

whoever thinks this is worth 40k is smoking some serious rocks. A quick look at ebay:

c2s 45k miles: $65k
c4s 34k miles: $72k
993tt 27k miles and white: $96k
993tt 45k miles : $90k

considering this car probably has 200k+ into it, imo price is fair, just need to find the right buyer, it is a really special car that needs a buyer who understands what this car is and can appreciate it. GLWS, wish I was in a position to take it off your hands.

Old 10-30-2013, 10:22 PM
Kendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by 7seven
In the world of real estate 4 months on the market and no sale means time to re think the evaluation. Time has passed these cars by and the ruf name has lost its luster since the glorious 80's when there were a handful of tuners around the globe. Now every city has a tuner/builder that can build solid power and reliability. Add in antiquated old school 993 handling, who knows what paint, not a factory build, and not so rare c2 chassis and you have a car worth $40-50 k IMHO.

GLWS and no need to thank me for the free bump
With this logic I guess you would say a 427 Shelby is not worth very much either? Your logic is completely off base and clearly you are uneducated on the value of iconic cars like this. In addition I believe there are forum rules that prohib people questioning the pricing or value of cars for sale. If you don't agree with the pricing keep your comments to yourself!

Old 10-31-2013, 09:26 AM
mickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant future
Thanks all

Thanks for the positive words, it is really a unique and rare car...

Appreciate the interest .....and the notes from those that have a better understanding of what this car really is.

I have a few people interested and have a feeling maybe sold soon...

tx

Old 10-31-2013, 11:57 AM
Basic Sponsor
PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !
Curious... entertaining any trades?

Edwin

Old 10-31-2013, 12:46 PM
rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !
sick

Old 11-01-2013, 07:29 AM
mickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant future
Tx

PM me

Highly unlikely but never know... !

Thanks

Originally Posted by PrecisionPorsch
Curious... entertaining any trades?

Edwin

Old 11-01-2013, 08:51 AM
Overlake is infamous around these parts
Just brush the dirt off, fellas. This is the internet.

While mick's rig won't win any points with the white gloved Porsche pure blooded heritage is king nerd crowd (aka males who never get attn from hot chicks), for all intents and purposes, it just straight up wins in the miles of smiles dept.

You can't create this car for $99K. You can't create this car, period, as some of the parts simply are no longer available new or used.

Bump

Old 11-01-2013, 01:23 PM
leftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond repute
I'm the dude for this car, and I appreciate what it is and what it represents. However, I have not figured out a way to monetize sarcasm locally, and Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert are hogging the national stage. Therefore, I must continue to dream, and occasionally revisit this thread to see if the price has dropped to $9,900. Oh decimal point - why must you mock me so?

Free bump also.

Old 11-01-2013, 01:52 PM
RufGmbH is a jewel in the roughRufGmbH is a jewel in the roughRufGmbH is a jewel in the roughRufGmbH is a jewel in the rough
From one RI native to another (I moved to FL 2 years ago), as you can tell by my user name, I am a devotee. I have a very old school Euro 1984 930S with full 3.4 L Ruf conversion. I wanted to wish you the best of luck on selling this gorgeous car. The pedigree, the engine, the body work, etc, etc speak for themselves. Truly a classic!

Cheers,
Jason

Old 11-03-2013, 05:22 AM
Thanks!

Jason thanks, I have 2 offers pending lower then asking but not that far off (they start with 9's).... if it were not end of the season (save cost on climate controlled storage) and summer was still here I would not even consider it but living in RI as I am sure you know the leaves are changing color and cold rolling in! Sounds like you have some amazing cars there... I will be ouit of the game for a bit bit hopefully not for long!

I have not collected a deposit yet as still mulling this over.... Thanks again for the positive note and hope your enjoying Florida! My car came from Miami....

Originally Posted by RufGmbH
From one RI native to another (I moved to FL 2 years ago), as you can tell by my user name, I am a devotee. I have a very old school Euro 1984 930S with full 3.4 L Ruf conversion. I wanted to wish you the best of luck on selling this gorgeous car. The pedigree, the engine, the body work, etc, etc speak for themselves. Truly a classic!

Cheers,
Jason

Old 11-03-2013, 07:16 AM
won't last....

2 offers and expecting 1-2 more shortly, car will sell soon....

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	1xDSC_0209.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	80.2 KB
ID:	295981   Click image for larger version

Name:	2xDSC_0181.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	189.5 KB
ID:	295982   Click image for larger version

Name:	3xDSC_0190 copy.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	173.3 KB
ID:	295983  
Old 11-03-2013, 10:39 AM
DanWeber is a splendid one to beholdDanWeber is a splendid one to beholdDanWeber is a splendid one to beholdDanWeber is a splendid one to beholdDanWeber is a splendid one to beholdDanWeber is a splendid one to beholdDanWeber is a splendid one to behold
Great car. Buyer will be very happy!

Old 11-05-2013, 05:40 AM
PPI just complete

PPI just complete and good results, not surprised.... car should sell this week likely!

Old 11-05-2013, 06:01 AM
BigNunz6 is infamous around these parts
Can't stop looking at the pics of this car, amazing!
GLWS she's a beauty.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: RUF Porsche 993TT TURBO R 1998