Model: Supra
Price: $45000
Mileage: 99000
Color: Red
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): OH
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Up for sale is my 94 Toyota Supra. This car has nearly every performance part one could ask for. It was dynoed at 890 rwhp on LOW boost (37lbs). It is capable of around 50lbs but I have never felt the need to push it that hard. I was told that the engine was put on a dyno prior to being installed in the car and made 1610 crank hp @ 57lbs. The car has 99k miles on the chassis, around 5k miles on the entire build, and a clean title. Also I have a clean autocheck available. Fresh stock supra renaissance red paint (engine bay, door jambs, etc. car was painted while the engine was out) and it was also undercoated. Car was never wrecked in any way while I owned it or while the previous owner owned it. I do plan on taking it to the dyno at some point over the next couple weeks again to try pushing it a bit further to crack that 1k mark. Car was originally a red TT/auto car. Parts list is as follows:

Engine/related parts:
Pauter Forged Rods
Wiseco Pistons
100mm Throttle Body
Greddy Extreme Power Timing Belt
Half filled block
HKS Racing BOV
New Toyota Oil Pump
Toyota Engine Gasket Kit
Virtual Works Exhaust manifold
Virtual Works Intake manifold
PWR aluminum radiator

Headwork:
1mm Over Exhaust Valves
1mm Over Intake Valves
ARP Head Studs
HD Springs
HKS 272 cams
Spring Locators
Titanium Retainers
Valve locks

Drivetrain:
Excedy Carbon Carbon Twin Disc
HKS HiperMax Pro Performers Coilovers
V160 Transmission w/ very low mileage
Volk Racing SF Challenge Gunmetal (18x11) Wheels (rear)
Volk Racing SF Challenge Gunmetal (18x9) Wheels (front)

Turbo:
Precision Turbo GT47-88
Antisurge compressor housing for GT47-88
4 row FMIC
5" downpipe, 5" exhaust to a straight through muffler

Fuel system:
1600cc Injectors
3 In-tank Walbro fuel pumps
Dual -10 feed fuel rail
Adjustable FPR

Electronics:
HKS V-PRO running w/ stock ECU
HKS 5 Bar MAP sensor for the V-PRO
HKS Combo Sensor Harness for the V-PRO map & IAT
HKS DLI Ingnition System
HKS Intake Air Temp Sensor
HKS Knock Amp
Toyota Supra V-PRO Harness
Wideband O2 Sensor
Defi Link Boost, Water temp, Oil temp, Oil pressure, fuel pressure, EGT gauges
Greddy EVC4 Boost controller

Interior/exterior:
Sparco Seats
Sparco 4pt harnesses
Sparco pedals
Sparco Shift ****
LED interior lighting
Battery relocated to hatch
Fresh RR paint and undercoating
Seibon TRD style carbon fiber hood
Sparco hood pins
Euro glass headlights
Aftermarket headunit

The "bad":
You'll see the missing gauge hole in the airbag cover. I planned on moving the water temp gauge to that location because it's in a dumb spot currently IMHO, next to the steering wheel. If I get ambitious I will do this and replace the interior panel with a new one (without a gauge hole in it)
CEL is on due to the many missing stock sensors. I assume you can turn these off if you have access to the V-pro software. (I ran the codes right when I got the car.. every code was related to a sensor that was no longer there)
Traction control was eliminated, so the trac light is on.
IACV is gone, so it doesn't idle perfectly until the water temp gets to around 130.
Clear coat on the hood is a little faded, and it is cracking around the hood pins. I was going to replace the sparco pins with aerocatches.. they look better and the hole you have to cut for them would remove all the spiderwebs (pictured below).
There are 2 flaws in the paint that I can find. A small scuff on the rear bumper and a chip on the passenger side fender.. pictured below as well. I believe the scuff would come out.
It's takes a little extra cranking to hot start, but it has never NOT started for me.

If all of that seems like a lot -- I'm sorry. I assure you it's not really, I'm just nitpicking to avoid surprises for you.

Note.. I'm sure I'm missing some parts. However it's hard to remember them all. There is a ton of money invested in this car and I'm only trying to get a fraction back. Even for a race car, this car drives very well. A/c blows ice cold, power steering is still in tact, etc. (however i wouldn't recommend using the a/c on a very hot summer day w/ a half filled block.. but it's there) Also even with a half filled block, I've driven it in normal traffic and temps have held right around 190. For more information please call or text me at four four 0 - four 4 seven - 0 four 5 oh. Car is located about 20 minutes south of Cleveland, OH. Serious inquiries only, please don't waste my time. No I will not sell it for 20k.

Asking price is $45,000 which is about 1/3rd of the money invested. As always, OBO.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	913618_517178551676175_137033158_o.jpg
Views:	250
Size:	328.0 KB
ID:	255619  
Attached Images    
Old 06-27-2013, 12:01 PM
XR4Tim Is a GOD !XR4Tim Is a GOD !XR4Tim Is a GOD !XR4Tim Is a GOD !XR4Tim Is a GOD !XR4Tim Is a GOD !XR4Tim Is a GOD !XR4Tim Is a GOD !XR4Tim Is a GOD !XR4Tim Is a GOD !XR4Tim Is a GOD !
Nice. Good luck! There was someone here on the forum recently looking for a Supra: https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ota-supra.html

Last edited by XR4Tim; 06-27-2013 at 12:03 PM.
Old 06-27-2013, 12:10 PM
cloead is infamous around these parts
Thanks!