Location (State):

Item Condition:

Selling our 2006 CLS 55 1200 miles Alabastar White/Charcoal

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-11-2005 | 09:07 PM
|
mikescg is infamous around these parts
i am actually 6' 3" and i fit just fine, but forget anyone ever sitting in the back seat, i think they would be more comfortable in my tt cab back seat!, we are only selling because this was an interim car for us, i traded an 03 s55 for this, and am ordering the new S class amg, so its time for this one to go.

Old 08-11-2005 | 09:33 PM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by Kevin M
Ran in to a guy today that paid got $1k off of MSRP on his brand new CLS55
I think it depends on the area that you live in Lee
you can get 1K off if you ordered the car brand new and wait for it, or you get lucky and walk in when the car arrived and someone else cancelled it, but most MB dealers will still give good money for this car. I highly doubt there are many cars sitting on the ground at dealers right now, so the used ones will be at premium for guys who want one immediately with no waiting.

Most MBs do drop...but not new production AMGs in their first year of production. I trade these cars on the side and do plenty well doing it so I know the actual values of what people are paying for them.

Just because the ebay highest bid is 75K doesnt mean a thing

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***
Old 08-11-2005 | 10:10 PM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by lee2375
you can get 1K off if you ordered the car brand new and wait for it, or you get lucky and walk in when the car arrived and someone else cancelled it, but most MB dealers will still give good money for this car. I highly doubt there are many cars sitting on the ground at dealers right now, so the used ones will be at premium for guys who want one immediately with no waiting.

Most MBs do drop...but not new production AMGs in their first year of production. I trade these cars on the side and do plenty well doing it so I know the actual values of what people are paying for them.

Just because the ebay highest bid is 75K doesnt mean a thing
walked away from my first ordered car dealer still want 5k over sticker. was looking at their inside comuter today & there's not too many CLS55 being built as we speak. in CA it's very hot. some small dealers haven't even got one yet.

Old 08-12-2005 | 05:00 PM
|
mikescg is infamous around these parts
thanks for all the interest, car is SOLD.