Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Collector Quality: Stealth RT Twin Turbo - Beautiful!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-06-2013, 07:14 PM
TurboRT is infamous around these parts
Collector Quality: Stealth RT Twin Turbo - Beautiful!

Year: 1994
Make: Dodge
Model: Stealth
Price: $24000
Mileage: 23000
Color: Mariana Blue Pearl
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IN
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

I am looking to sell it finally. It has been my baby. I've owned the car for 6 years and when I bought it, it had 16k miles. It is honestly, as far as I know, the lowest mileage and nicest 2nd Gen Stealth RT/TT that I've ever seen, not to mention the fact that they only made ~40 in this color which is by far the most attractive color on these cars and the 2nd rarest! I've moved up to a Gen IV Viper ACR and would like to see it enjoyed by an enthusiast/collector, and not some teen that will tear it up or rice it out. It needs to be enjoyed.

The basic rundown of the car is this:
'94 RT/TT - Mariana Blue Pearl 23k miles
1 of approximately 40 ever made in that color.

Aftermarket Parts:

'96 OEM larger rear spoiler
19" Rays wheels
StopTech 4 wheel brake kit with 360mm rotors and upgraded 6piston front calipers
Carbon Fiber Driveshaft
Carbon Fiber Sunroof
Stillen DP
HKS EVC 6 - professionally installed in dash
Carbon Fiber Braille Battery
Tein S-Tech Lowering Springs
FIPK
'99 VR4 "Double Bubble" Headlights and Turns
DSM Upgraded Side Mount Intercoolers

All electronics work on the car, the Electronically Controlled Suspension, 4 wheel steering, digital climate control, A/C blows cold, Tour/Sport mode on the exhaust....everything.

Never been wrecked. Only bolt-ons, no internal engine work. Factory transmission, transfer case. Everything functions as it should, no griding or problems with the drivetrain. All original body panels with the factory hologram on the car. Nothing has been repainted. Hood and front bumper are a 9/10 due to some very small rock chips and slight parking bumper paint scrapes underneath and the rest of the car is a 10/10...honestly, its perfect. I still have all the original parts.

Factory/OEM parts Included:
OEM 3 piece driveshaft
OEM 17" chrome wheels / original Goodyear GSC tires
OEM Glass headlights and Turns
Factory brake calipers and lines
Factory Sunroof with insert
Factory Side Mount Intercoolers
Factory '94 Rear Spoiler

I have over 15k wrapped up in the performance parts/upgrades. The Stoptech brakes alone were over 7k from Supercar Engineering. Bias is perfect as the front and rear piston sizes were matched appropriately for this platform, not just a generic kit. Nothing was shortcut in the upgrades as I thought the car deserved the best/highest quality/most expensive upgrades available.

I have many pics of the car and if there is anything that you want to see specifically, please let me know.

Attached Images      

Last edited by TurboRT; 06-01-2014 at 10:54 PM.
Old 10-07-2013, 11:43 AM
PianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud of
Man, I have always loved those cars and as you said, this has to be the most pristine around. Good luck!

Old 10-07-2013, 08:12 PM
leftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond repute
Blast from the past - I would have killed for this car when they first came out. Best of luck!

Old 10-09-2013, 01:16 AM
usdmej is a jewel in the roughusdmej is a jewel in the roughusdmej is a jewel in the rough
a true time capsule!

Old 10-09-2013, 04:33 AM
911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !
Old time capsule cars like this are my favorite finds. Too bad garage space comes at such a premium. I'd hate to park that outside even once!

Old 10-09-2013, 08:49 AM
The_Ruski_Driver is infamous around these parts
Lust over this on 3si and here everyday. Having owned two VR4's I gotta say they are fun cars. GLWS

Old 10-09-2013, 02:33 PM
boostfiend is infamous around these parts
Stunning condition and car. Never forget the day I got destroyed by a mid 900hp VR4 such fun and potent cars!

Old 10-09-2013, 09:54 PM
Thanks for the compliments all. I went back and forth or whether to sell it but I honestly don't drive it much. $4k for turbos, injectors, tune and they are making 550-600 AWHP on 93oct and meth. Not much is going to run with it on the street. Pretty impressive.

Old 10-16-2013, 07:36 AM
I'm slightly flexible on price if someone promises to give her a good home.

Old 10-16-2013, 07:46 AM
mickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant future
awesome car!

Reminds me of my RX7 days.... love these older cars, well done and looks to be well cared for..... GLWS