Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Super GT3

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-17-2014, 06:01 AM
LSACadzilla has much to be proud ofLSACadzilla has much to be proud ofLSACadzilla has much to be proud ofLSACadzilla has much to be proud ofLSACadzilla has much to be proud ofLSACadzilla has much to be proud ofLSACadzilla has much to be proud ofLSACadzilla has much to be proud ofLSACadzilla has much to be proud ofLSACadzilla has much to be proud of

Year: 2007
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $89900
Mileage: 33560
Color: Slate Gray Metallic
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NE
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

What happened to the "must need pmt by Saturday" a week ago or it would be traded. Now it is 30k more! Sounds a little shady, but if you get back down in the high 60s, shoot me a PM.

Last edited by LSACadzilla; 01-17-2014 at 06:03 AM.
Old 01-17-2014, 07:22 AM
OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !
I came to my senses and backed out of the 991 GT3. Inappropriate move right before I open a business, would push me out of RS price range when that comes out, and way too big of a hit on this amazing car.

The price was never in the $60s.

Originally Posted by LSACadzilla
What happened to the "must need pmt by Saturday" a week ago or it would be traded. Now it is 30k more! Sounds a little shady, but if you get back down in the high 60s, shoot me a PM.

Old 01-17-2014, 08:00 AM
neos281 has a spectacular aura aboutneos281 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by OmahaGT
I came to my senses and backed out of the 991 GT3. Inappropriate move right before I open a business, would push me out of RS price range when that comes out, and way too big of a hit on this amazing car.

The price was never in the $60s.
I think he was referring to the starting bid.

You sir have an amazing GT3. I love the color, the rear valance update and the other modifications.
Good luck with the sale!

Old 01-17-2014, 10:24 AM
1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !
Holy crap man! No offense but if you didn't move it for mid 70's even after eBay, why do you think anything 80+ is going to happen?

I know you've got a fair amount in mods, but you know you will never see a 100% return on those parts.

I searched cars/autotrader/eBay for these and the going rate for your mileAge is upper 60's low 70's. I think you were very fairly priced before hand at 72k.

I wish you luck...
Aj

Old 01-17-2014, 10:41 AM
slipNslide is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by 1BADBURB
Holy crap man! No offense but if you didn't move it for mid 70's even after eBay, why do you think anything 80+ is going to happen?

I know you've got a fair amount in mods, but you know you will never see a 100% return on those parts.

I searched cars/autotrader/eBay for these and the going rate for your mileAge is upper 60's low 70's. I think you were very fairly priced before hand at 72k.

I wish you luck...
Aj
I'd have to agree with the above statements...However after speaking with the seller I don't think that he's ready to sell his GT until he has a RS lined up.

Old 01-17-2014, 11:44 AM
1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by slipNslide
I'd have to agree with the above statements...However after speaking with the seller I don't think that he's ready to sell his GT until he has a RS lined up.
****, i don't think i would sell it either, its a beautiful machine with amazing mods. I absolutely love the interior too!

You know, my wife made me sell some cars in the past, so i put up a listing with an exorbitantly high price. Then yo ucan say, "Yes dear, i did list the car for sale, but looks like nobody is buying right now"...

Ohh well, its his car, his perogative.

Old 01-17-2014, 12:13 PM
930chas is a name known to all930chas is a name known to all930chas is a name known to all930chas is a name known to all930chas is a name known to all930chas is a name known to all

I wish you luck...
Aj
I agree with all of the above. Had been semi-monitoring this sale as well, and was definitely surprised to see the new price. Not only that, but at $80k plus this is starting to creep into 2010 territory which will make for even a tougher sale. Don't get me wrong this is definitely an incredible car with some top line mods done to it, just surprised to see the price hike even if the seller's 991 pursuit has changed.

Old 01-17-2014, 01:40 PM
LSACadzilla has much to be proud ofLSACadzilla has much to be proud ofLSACadzilla has much to be proud ofLSACadzilla has much to be proud ofLSACadzilla has much to be proud ofLSACadzilla has much to be proud ofLSACadzilla has much to be proud ofLSACadzilla has much to be proud ofLSACadzilla has much to be proud ofLSACadzilla has much to be proud of
The car was a good deal in the high 60s but any higher and its just another one for sale on the market. 80s is a pipe dream, 90s is just insane.

Last edited by LSACadzilla; 01-17-2014 at 01:42 PM.
Old 01-17-2014, 03:21 PM
OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !
Please stop venting frustration and giving opinions about the pricing in this thread.

Originally Posted by LSACadzilla
The car was a good deal in the high 60s but any higher and its just another one for sale on the market. 80s is a pipe dream, 90s is just insane.
Again, it was never priced in the high 60s. You are suggesting I price it below the market price of stock GT3s. That doesn't make sense.

Originally Posted by 930chas
I agree with all of the above. Had been semi-monitoring this sale as well, and was definitely surprised to see the new price. Not only that, but at $80k plus this is starting to creep into 2010 territory which will make for even a tougher sale. Don't get me wrong this is definitely an incredible car with some top line mods done to it, just surprised to see the price hike even if the seller's 991 pursuit has changed.
It will be priced between Gen 1 and Gen 2 GT3s. I think there is a market there.

Originally Posted by slipNslide
It will be on the market again in the next couple weeks.

I wish you luck...
Aj
It did not sell on eBay because it was advertised/posted for one week, and I required near immediate payment.

If you find one with comparable options at that pricing, not to mention the upgrades, let us know.

$72k is not fairly priced from my perspective. There is immense interest in this GT3, and the upgrades are not worthless.

Originally Posted by neos281
I think he was referring to the starting bid[/URL].

You sir have an amazing GT3. I love the color, the rear valance update and the other modifications.
Good luck with the sale!
Thank you.

Last edited by OmahaGT; 01-17-2014 at 06:24 PM.
Old 01-18-2014, 11:48 AM
upod1mm is infamous around these parts
bump for the most entertaining fs ad ever

Old 01-18-2014, 02:56 PM
gurukid is infamous around these parts
The DRAMA - bump, beautiful car none the less.

Old 01-19-2014, 10:51 AM
stevenstone is infamous around these parts
Hopefully you come back to reality and price it back around $72k.

I am serious buyer if you are serious in selling it.

Old 01-19-2014, 11:22 AM
suprtran is infamous around these partssuprtran is infamous around these parts
It will be priced between Gen 1 and Gen 2 GT3s. I think there is a market there.
No intention to question your asking price because it's your prerogative what you want for it. But, at the end if the day, isn't the car simply a .1 with a few mods and .2 bits? How is pricing "between generations" relevant?

Last edited by suprtran; 01-19-2014 at 11:25 AM.
Old 01-19-2014, 11:29 AM
You are right, that isn't very relevant aside from the fact that it has the gen 2 rear.

A better way to put it is that I believe it can command a premium over other gen 1 GT3s, and may even pull some eyes away from some gen 2 GT3s.

Originally Posted by suprtran
No intention to question your asking price because it's your prerogative what you want for it. But, at the end if the day, isn't the car simply a .1 with a mods? How is pricing "between generations" relevant?

Old 01-19-2014, 11:34 AM
suprtran is infamous around these partssuprtran is infamous around these parts
You are right, that isn't very relevant aside from the fact that it has the gen 2 rear.

A better way to put it is that I believe it can command a premium over other gen 1 GT3s, and may even pull some eyes away from some gen 2 GT3s.
Much better put IMO. Nevertheless, looks to be a fantastic car and GLWS

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Super GT3