Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

F/S: NR 996TT TEchart Style Front Bumper & Side Skirts

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-03-2005, 03:05 PM
Yellow996TT is infamous around these parts
If it wasn't new, It would be painted genius....

Here is the invoice, check date!!

Don't trip, i've already gotten calls for it, go pay more and get it from NR

Attached Images  
Old 09-03-2005, 04:26 PM
KJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond repute
If it wasn't new, It would be painted genius....
the "possibly new" comment is merely about how there are times when one buys from a private buyer, and finds the item is not as advertised (new, undamaged, whatever). So you can stick that genius comment up your ***.

And it's true that most people will buy something new DIRECTLY from the dealer IF it's only slightly more expensive. They have recourse in case something goes wrong. Buying used from private seller you expect a better discount.

I'm right and you're Wong, I'm not trippin, you are.

Old 09-04-2005, 12:55 AM
dude,

I really don't give a crap if i'm wrong or right.....

You have issues...you need to see a shrink regarding your trust problems.........people in this forum hang out together, go on drives together, live near each other............i've seen people buy $20,000 watches from another member and not blink an eye,...........you're going to come at me with "Buying used from private seller you expect a better discount."
.....I just showed everybody the invoice, i've had it for 1 WEEK.......

Nevermind.....*sigh*

oh, take your "I'm right and you're Wong" back to the 3rd grade fool!!! Your WHACK!!

Last edited by Yellow996TT; 09-05-2005 at 12:20 AM.
Old 09-04-2005, 04:57 AM
NA1-T is infamous around these parts
Just get the Real Techart or Don't do it .
Why bother to waste money on some Non Fitted Fake Bumper .

Attached Images  
Old 09-04-2005, 10:11 AM
RT7
Show-N-Go like J-Lo Mofo
RT7 is infamous around these parts
How is the fitment on the NRAuto TA style bumper/side skirt?

Old 09-04-2005, 11:04 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally posted by RT7
How is the fitment on the NRAuto TA style bumper/side skirt?
One of our customers got one recently and it was actually really good. I'll post some pictures of it next time he's here. Either way, Andrew's post for sale is spot on and a good deal if you're looking to pay a bit less. No tax, shipping and brand new so...

Old 09-04-2005, 03:55 PM
RT7
Show-N-Go like J-Lo Mofo
RT7 is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by sharkster
One of our customers got one recently and it was actually really good. I'll post some pictures of it next time he's here. Either way, Andrew's post for sale is spot on and a good deal if you're looking to pay a bit less. No tax, shipping and brand new so...
Thanks for the info Alex. I'd love to see some pics whenever you have a chance.

Old 09-04-2005, 04:16 PM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
jeeess, poor guy is trying to sell his stuff and you guys totally jacked his thread. if you don't like the product, don't post. unless the guy is ripping somebody off, you know the old saying "if you don't have something nice to say....." it's not really that much of bargain, but it's still fair and he's right about having to wait a long time to get stuff from NR. if they don't have it in stock, it can take weeks.

Old 09-05-2005, 12:13 AM
Thumbs up

Thank Alex!!!

Thanks Deputydog95!!!

Old 09-06-2005, 11:26 AM
LapisCayenne is infamous around these parts
How much for just the sie skirts?

Old 09-06-2005, 07:33 PM
LSM
LSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of light
Originally posted by sharkster
Andrew's post for sale is spot on and a good deal if you're looking to pay a bit less. No tax, shipping and brand new so...
Actually, its not really that good of a deal as anyone who DOES NOT live in California would NOT pay sales tax anyway. Out of state shipments don't require tax......so..........what are you really saving from buying direct from NR??

Lou

Old 09-07-2005, 04:33 PM
chadc4s is infamous around these parts
would this fit C4S?

Old 09-07-2005, 06:23 PM
would this fit C4S?
I believe it does....it should be the same front bumper.....
I sent you a PM....

thanks!

Old 09-09-2005, 10:08 AM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
LSM:

If you're not interested in buying it, why even post anything? The readers are all big boys and can decide if if it's a good deal or not. You guys are really F'ing this poor guy on his post. Unless he's lying about something, which he's not, why try tearing his deal down. PM him if you want to negotiate or call him out on something.

Old 09-09-2005, 01:49 PM
LSM
LSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of light
Originally posted by deputydog95
LSM:

If you're not interested in buying it, why even post anything? The readers are all big boys and can decide if if it's a good deal or not. You guys are really F'ing this poor guy on his post. Unless he's lying about something, which he's not, why try tearing his deal down. PM him if you want to negotiate or call him out on something.
I'm not trying to screw this guys sale. I'm pointing out a FACT... Out of state buyers don't have to pay tax, so as a 6speed community that we are, just giving factual information. Now an educated buyer is the best buyer. If a buyer knows all the facts and its a good deal it will sell anyway... I'd want to know all the facts....He is insinuating that you save tax when the majority of people wouldn't have to pay it anyway....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: F/S: NR 996TT TEchart Style Front Bumper & Side Skirts