Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

WTB: 996tt cab.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-08-2005, 02:08 PM
jamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant future
WTB: 996tt cab.

Hey guys, I have a friend looking for a 996tt cab. Not molested, must be near perfect condition.

Let me know if you know of any for sale with as many details as possible.

Thanks.

Old 09-08-2005, 02:16 PM
Doug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud of
I have one right now. It is in perfect condition, but has 24,000 miles.

Attached Images  
Old 09-08-2005, 05:05 PM
Ken
Ken is a jewel in the roughKen is a jewel in the roughKen is a jewel in the roughKen is a jewel in the rough
I, too, am looking. Need a manual cab TT X50 or S - want to salvage as much of my "investment" in my TT as possible. Have regained enough muscle control to use a manual.

Old 09-08-2005, 05:34 PM
jamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant future
Originally posted by Ken
I, too, am looking. Need a manual cab TT X50 or S - want to salvage as much of my "investment" in my TT as possible. Have regained enough muscle control to use a manual.
Hey Ken, get yer own thread!!!

Old 09-08-2005, 06:21 PM
Former Vendor
HZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to behold
Jamie,

One of Our customers is selling a 2004 Turbo Cab.
Navy blue over natural. Loaded with options. Also has Cargraphic Turbo R wheels painted to match. Cargraphic Loud exhuast .. B&M short shift. Cargraphic PU front spoiler and Cargraphic GT-2 rear wing blade for the factory lid.. Car is gorgeous.
18,ooo miles

Let me know if you are interested I will get some more info

Last edited by HZ@RSC; 09-08-2005 at 06:35 PM.
Old 09-08-2005, 06:34 PM
Former Vendor
HZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to behold
a few pics

Attached Images  
Old 09-08-2005, 06:37 PM
Former Vendor
more

Attached Images  
Old 09-08-2005, 06:40 PM
Former Vendor
top down

Attached Images  
Old 09-08-2005, 06:42 PM
Former Vendor
one thing this car need is lowering springs or coil overs

Attached Images  
Old 09-08-2005, 07:09 PM
Doug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud ofDoug H has much to be proud of
Originally posted by Ken
You could steal mine for probably $ 20k or less than other 04 TT cabriolets. I also have 19 inch Sportecs and Ruf exhuast and the car is pretty loaded. There interior looks awesome. I am about to put it on ebay as I have to make room for a new car.

I have all of the original parts to go back to stock, but here is what I added:
PSS9s
Ruf RGT bumper
Misha Wing
Ruf Exhaust
19 inch Sportec wheels
OE carbon fibre center console
OE GT3 alcantara trim pieces on center console
Aluminum bezels
Aluminum bat wing with Turbo script

The list of OE options is fairly long.

Attached Images  

Last edited by Doug H; 09-08-2005 at 07:13 PM.
Old 09-08-2005, 07:18 PM
Thanks for quick replies guys. Would you each be kind enough to post or pm me a ball park price for each car.

TIA.

Old 09-08-2005, 07:29 PM
LSM
LSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of light
Originally posted by Doug H
You could steal mine for probably $ 20k or less than other 04 TT cabriolets. I also have 19 inch Sportecs and Ruf exhuast and the car is pretty loaded. There interior looks awesome. I am about to put it on ebay as I have to make room for a new car.

I have all of the original parts to go back to stock, but here is what I added:
PSS9s
Ruf RGT bumper
Misha Wing
Ruf Exhaust
19 inch Sportec wheels
OE carbon fibre center console
OE GT3 alcantara trim pieces on center console
Aluminum bezels
Aluminum bat wing with Turbo script

The list of OE options is fairly long.
Doug,

What color is your car??

Lou

Old 09-08-2005, 07:32 PM
Basalt.

Attached Images  
Old 09-08-2005, 09:06 PM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Doug's car is hot Lou - buy it for Miami this winter!

Old 09-08-2005, 10:08 PM
Ken
Ken is a jewel in the roughKen is a jewel in the roughKen is a jewel in the roughKen is a jewel in the rough
Doug - is it a X-50?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: WTB: 996tt cab.