Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Looking for Porsche 996 Turbo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-20-2016, 09:18 AM
Never Enough is a glorious beacon of lightNever Enough is a glorious beacon of lightNever Enough is a glorious beacon of lightNever Enough is a glorious beacon of lightNever Enough is a glorious beacon of lightNever Enough is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Looking for Porsche Turbo 2001-2008

Year: 2003
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $50
Mileage: 40
Color: Any
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): VA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

Hi 6Speed, new guy here, please be gentle...

I just got a deposit on my Porsche 964 coupe, so I am looking for a Porsche 996 or 997.1 Turbo Coupe as a replacement.

The board requires numbers so I put in $50, but could budget a little more for the right car. A manual is preferred but possibly a tip would be OK, I am open to colors, prefer less than 40K miles.

I am in Northern VA (Near Wash DC) but might be open to an out of state deal if properly motivated by the car and value.

The best contact is via email to:
dave.haggerty1@netzero.net

Thanks and any assistance in locating the next ride would be sincerely appreciated.

Last edited by Never Enough; 03-06-2016 at 05:58 AM.
Old 02-20-2016, 05:46 PM
Mainrotor433 is infamous around these parts
Info and Pictures Sent to your Email.

Cheers,

JM

Old 02-21-2016, 08:30 PM
Never Enough is a glorious beacon of lightNever Enough is a glorious beacon of lightNever Enough is a glorious beacon of lightNever Enough is a glorious beacon of lightNever Enough is a glorious beacon of lightNever Enough is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks Jerry

Thanks Jerry, very nice

Old 02-23-2016, 03:58 PM
Talking Thanks for the replies

Thanks to those that have replied, please keep them coming.

Also, I just posted a feeler for my Porsche 911 964 C2 coupe, I will be selling it, but might entertain some reasonable trade offers.

Old 02-24-2016, 07:44 AM
fastcarpops is infamous around these parts
Coming your way

Old 03-02-2016, 02:09 PM
Still Looking

Thanks for the information, I am still looking for that right 996TT, hopefully within no more than 500 miles from the Wash DC area..

Old 03-04-2016, 08:19 AM
powderjay is a splendid one to beholdpowderjay is a splendid one to beholdpowderjay is a splendid one to beholdpowderjay is a splendid one to beholdpowderjay is a splendid one to beholdpowderjay is a splendid one to beholdpowderjay is a splendid one to beholdpowderjay is a splendid one to behold
MMMMM cabriolet....

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	996tc.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	252.5 KB
ID:	441828  
Old 03-06-2016, 05:59 AM
Thanks for all the replys, but still looking for a turbo coupe.

Old 03-07-2016, 08:31 AM
vinnycg is a glorious beacon of lightvinnycg is a glorious beacon of lightvinnycg is a glorious beacon of lightvinnycg is a glorious beacon of lightvinnycg is a glorious beacon of lightvinnycg is a glorious beacon of light
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...-aero-kit.html

This car looks like the perfect 996TT.. Mileage is a little higher than 40k but its looks like it was meticulously cared for.

-Vin

Old 03-07-2016, 02:55 PM
NY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by powderjay
MMMMM cabriolet....
Don't want to hijack this thread, but I just had to compliment you on your car. Damn she's a looker.

Old 03-07-2016, 09:02 PM
calh4289 is a jewel in the roughcalh4289 is a jewel in the roughcalh4289 is a jewel in the rough
just posted my car for sale in OK:
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ml#post4483226

Old 03-10-2016, 05:06 PM
mk31755 is infamous around these parts
Powderjay;

I don't know how to get in touch with you. I am looking for a 2005 911 turbo s convertible. can we talk? mk31755@aol.com. I am new to the forum. I am not a dealer. This is for my own personal use. I am in Cleveland, Ohio.

Old 03-16-2016, 07:50 PM
VTGT is infamous around these parts
Wink

Originally Posted by powderjay
MMMMM cabriolet....
Not to thread Jack but how much? Also in Va albeit va, so will keep my eyes peeled for 996 turbos for the crowd

Old 03-17-2016, 06:43 PM
Thanks for the replies, I have a deposit on a car, and should have a PPI in the next few days. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Old 03-17-2016, 07:16 PM
Jferrante has a brilliant futureJferrante has a brilliant futureJferrante has a brilliant futureJferrante has a brilliant futureJferrante has a brilliant futureJferrante has a brilliant futureJferrante has a brilliant futureJferrante has a brilliant futureJferrante has a brilliant futureJferrante has a brilliant futureJferrante has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Never Enough
Thanks for the replies, I have a deposit on a car, and should have a PPI in the next few days. Keeping my fingers crossed.
congrats lets see it

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Looking for Porsche 996 Turbo