Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Turbo-Exhaust.com Version 10 Exhaust

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-01-2003, 03:31 PM
SteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud of
Turbo-Exhaust.com Version 10 Exhaust

This has been on our car for about 1000 miles now. It is an awesome exhaust for track and canyon slamming use. However, my stepdad has been using the GT2 daily more and more and it's gotten to be too much.

This is the lightest and one of the most unrestrictive exhausts you can get for the TT. IMHO it sounds great, but is definitely pretty loud.

Anyway, we need something slightly more toned down. It's for sale for the best offer, i'd like to get about 1400 for it.

-Steve

Old 12-10-2003, 02:30 PM
SteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud of
to the top. received some interest but no $$$ yet.

-Steve

Old 12-11-2003, 01:32 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
You should post a pic of it. You're talking about the shorties right? Those things rock. BUMP

Old 12-11-2003, 08:14 AM
Yupkwondo is infamous around these partsYupkwondo is infamous around these partsYupkwondo is infamous around these partsYupkwondo is infamous around these parts
See, couldn't take it could ya...

Just kidding

Anyway, I'd be surpised to see you get $1,400, well you know why.

~ Jason

Old 12-25-2003, 02:58 PM
the exhaust was perfect for our original use, it is just too much for a near daily driver in a GT2 that has almost no soundproofing. These things are SERIOUSLY light and definitely cut turbo lag and produce power significantly.

Price is just a starting point, i'm definitely open to offers.

Old 12-31-2003, 05:13 PM
come awn! still for sale

Old 01-03-2004, 06:03 PM
Duane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud of
I am a buyer for $300.00.

Old 01-04-2004, 12:59 AM
Porsche Fiend
Hamann7 is infamous around these partsHamann7 is infamous around these parts
You call that an exhaust system?

Old 05-10-2004, 08:16 AM
i forgot about this thing. it's hiding somewhere in our garage now i think. still for sale

Old 05-10-2004, 08:59 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
400?

Old 06-14-2004, 10:14 PM
bigsky is infamous around these parts
Still for sale?

Old 06-15-2004, 03:58 AM
yeah i still have it. For 400 i think i'd rather just keep it in case i want it again.

Old 07-28-2004, 09:29 PM
to the top.

Old 07-28-2004, 09:42 PM
Banned
Chordate is infamous around these parts
Are they just stright pipes?

Old 07-28-2004, 10:02 PM
nope, the first portion is a cat and the second is a muffler chamber.

They are a slightly newer version of the ones that stephen tested in the exhaust comparison. They're loud, super light, and produce a lot of hp.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Turbo-Exhaust.com Version 10 Exhaust