Model: M4
Price: $1160
Mileage: 2200
Color: Mineral White
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NY
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Up for takeover reluctantly is my prized m4 'vert.
$1150ish after $1500 incentive applied. Payment otherwise is $1205 INCLUDING NYS/NYC TAXES which is still very low with nothing down for an '18.Yours will be even lower if you live outside of this area.
Currently has about 2000 miles with total 30000 allowed for lease, 33 months left.
The absolute best color combo in my opinion.
Mineral white over sakhir orange.
This car is LOADED. FULL leather with contrast stitching.Executive pack with the NEW LCI 2.0 Adaptive headlights. Side and top view cameras and park assist. It's freaking magic. Shows you an aerial view of your car AND you can have this car parallel park itself. No more curb rash ever!
Heated seats and steering wheel, keyless entry and drive, wind deflector, active driver assist and blind spot detection, ambient lighting lights up the interior red or white, connected drive, APPLE CAR PLAY, Harmon Kardon sound which bumps!, black kidney grills because chrome is corny,
The new adaptive lights are a work of art and really make this car stand out! Car is perfect and comes with wheel and tire coverage. I babied the hell out of it, only two bucket hand wash and professionally detailed. Parked in a covered garage. Never launched or red lined. Barely broken in! Car can be viewed in flushing queens, long island or in Long Island City depending on the day and time. If you wanted this payment at a dealer you would have to put 5-6K down so save a ton! Never smoked in, no pets, no kids, no dirty people, never even swore in the car. Only mods are light tint and a carbon fiber rear spoiler. Both can be removed if you're no fun. 88K MSRP!!!!! ALL Maintenance included for remainder of lease. Wheel and tire insurance is included which was 2K alone and is a must! Payment is including high NYC taxes so if youre anywhere less it will be cheaper. Talk to me! Let's make a deal!

I got an allocation on a GT3 and have WAY too many toys that's the only reason I'm considering letting her go

swapalease link: http://www.swapalease.com/lease/details/2018-BMW-M4.aspx?salid=1177653

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	FullSizeRender (4).jpg
Views:	3205
Size:	404.2 KB
ID:	513964   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6374.JPG
Views:	269
Size:	515.0 KB
ID:	513965   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6615.JPG
Views:	154
Size:	285.9 KB
ID:	513966  

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 10-11-2017 at 04:10 PM.
Old 10-11-2017, 02:57 PM
NK1983 is infamous around these parts
$2500 incentive now.Talk to me

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 10-11-2017 at 04:08 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.