Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2017 911 Carrera agate grey (pics)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-12-2017, 02:42 PM
T.O. is a glorious beacon of lightT.O. is a glorious beacon of lightT.O. is a glorious beacon of lightT.O. is a glorious beacon of lightT.O. is a glorious beacon of lightT.O. is a glorious beacon of light
2017 911 Carrera agate grey (pics)

Year: 2017
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $95000
Mileage: 255
Color: Agate Grey
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): OK
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

2017 911 Carrera with 255 mi on the clock. The car has been absolutely baby and has not been out in any rain. When the car came off the truck I did not allow the dealer to peel the plastic but just do an inspection. When I took the vehicle home I did 12 hours of paint correction had the car wrapped and expel ultimate and had the wheels and glass also the glass roof coated with optical pro plus.
You can see pictures and all equipment listed on the copy of the window sticker above. Also I have a complete Fab speed exhaust installed and it sounds absolutely fantastic. The grand total including exhausted having the car wrapped was an additional $9000. The car sticker at just under 113,000 and I have a listed for 95,000. My reason for selling is my wife made me a deal if I go without payments until the 19s are available she would allow me to order a turbo! It’ll be hard to go without but I know will be worth the wait. If you are interested feel free to text me or call , my name is Travis 816 797-5335

Last edited by T.O.; 10-13-2017 at 05:01 PM.
Old 10-12-2017, 03:05 PM
charles06 is infamous around these parts
Window sticker is for the Turbo...

Old 10-12-2017, 05:02 PM
T.O. is a glorious beacon of lightT.O. is a glorious beacon of lightT.O. is a glorious beacon of lightT.O. is a glorious beacon of lightT.O. is a glorious beacon of lightT.O. is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by charles06
Window sticker is for the Turbo...
Thank you sir for catching that, I will fix it!

Old 10-12-2017, 06:07 PM
r11rs is infamous around these parts
might wanna rotate that sticker - awfully hard to read sideways

Old 10-12-2017, 10:02 PM
[QUOTE=r11rs;4671190]might wanna rotate that sticker - awfully hard to read sideways[/QUOTE
Thanks I agree but when I put the pic on here from my iPad and it added IMG there was no option to rotate it. Probably the way it took the photo with my phone.
Sorry for the bad photo of the window sticker everyone.

Old 10-13-2017, 07:49 AM
JSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud of
Travis,

Good Luck with the sale. Car is beautiful, you are close enough to where these can be purchased new, that your best shot will be to hook a buyer that wants this exact spec'd car NOW. And she is a beauty.

Only, 255 miles, wow- I put more miles on my turbo the first day I got it !

Old 10-13-2017, 03:28 PM
Thank you, I really do love this car and I admit it’s hard to think of getting rid of it but at the same time if the wife is gonna let me get a turbo I’m going to go for it. It scares me and I haven’t even calculated what each mile probably cost me for those 255 miles. And the $9000 with the extra stuff. You know the saying though you paid to play!

Old 10-13-2017, 03:31 PM
r11rs is infamous around these parts
Interior?

Old 10-13-2017, 05:01 PM
Interior pics posted above.

Old 10-13-2017, 08:12 PM
HpizKing has a reputation beyond reputeHpizKing has a reputation beyond reputeHpizKing has a reputation beyond reputeHpizKing has a reputation beyond reputeHpizKing has a reputation beyond reputeHpizKing has a reputation beyond reputeHpizKing has a reputation beyond reputeHpizKing has a reputation beyond reputeHpizKing has a reputation beyond reputeHpizKing has a reputation beyond reputeHpizKing has a reputation beyond repute
Bump for a good seller

This guy is my neighbor and takes **** to a new level--although anyone with a brain could figure that out from the garage pic alone. I constantly gave him crap for NEVER driving this car--it is what he describes and he is doing exactly what he said--paying the price to move up to a new monster. In fact, it is going to cost me money because then I am going to want an upgrade. Anyway, bump for a good, honest seller. GLWS Travis

Old 10-13-2017, 09:18 PM
Thank you sir, I appreciate the kind words !

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.