Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS : 1996 Ferrari 355 Spider

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-05-2006, 01:13 AM
David Nunez is infamous around these parts
I am not telling people what they can or can't comment on. I am merely telling them to be thoughtful and do there due diligence on what they are commenting on. By the way, in a weird way aren't you telling some of us what to say or not to say by telling us what we shouldn't say to those detractors?

You are right that people wont take them seriously though. As soon as that guy posted his remarks several folks came on the thread to defend the price for me.

Old 02-05-2006, 01:28 AM
Holger B is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by David Nunez
By the way, in a weird way aren't you telling some of us what to say or not to say by telling us what we shouldn't say to those detractors?
Not at all. If someone is questioning a price (or whatever) and the seller thinks they're wrong, by all means set them straight. It's no different than if you advertised somewhere else and someone contacted you with questions.

I see your point, though. Who wants to waste their time dealing with crackpots? But that's the price you pay to get maximum exposure to your target audience.

I've used this forum to both buy & sell stuff and it works very well, but it's not for everything.