Location (State):

Item Condition:

GT3 stuff--

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-21-2006, 09:50 AM
DCLEE is infamous around these parts
GT3 stuff--

As-new factory sport seats from '04 GT3, blk. leather, yellow deviating stitching, optl. P-crests. Also: complete stock suspension (great for C4S mod), struts, springs, strut mounts, swaybars, links, control arms, 2k street mi.; complete exhaust from headers to cats to tips; sun visors; R bumper cover, mint (Speed Yellow); R aero wing; CD magazine console. Tons of 993 and 993 RS stuff, too. Inquire. Lee in D.C., www.Momentum-Motorsports.com

Old 02-21-2006, 10:04 AM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
993 Rs stuff?????Hmmmm like what?

Old 02-21-2006, 11:17 AM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
post up some prices...

Old 02-21-2006, 11:34 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Pictures and prices please.

Old 02-21-2006, 04:33 PM
KraZy007 is infamous around these partsKraZy007 is infamous around these parts
I too would like to know what 993 / 993 RS parts you have.

Old 02-21-2006, 04:35 PM
LTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud of
What is the "R aero wing?" Pic and price, please.

Old 02-21-2006, 05:31 PM
GT3/993 RS Qs--

The GT3 factory seats are $2,800, mint condition. The R aero wing is the factory GT3 rear wing, not aftermarket. The R bumper cover is U.S.-spec GT3 Mk. II w. bumperettes, new condition.

I did two 993 3.8 RS/RSR conversions (yeah, I know, sick... ) before I did my GT3 RS Evo conversion (sicker...). Most of the stuff I have left is stock lo-mi. 993 takeoffs-- see PCA Club Racing Mart for the entire list. For RS/RSR I have a 3.8 Reiser-Callas chip and a narrow-body RSR/911 GT2-look flares kit-- steel factory cutout F fenders w. fiberglass flares att'd., R flares, rocker panels (composites are new) for $2k; good as-new cams for regrind. Sold the white RS project car to a club racer in Tex., he may have some of the original goodies for sale (aluminum RSR doors and hood, custom Fuel Safe cell, etc.), if interested in contacting him PM me and I'll put you in touch.

Lee in D.C.

Last edited by DCLEE; 02-21-2006 at 05:41 PM.
Old 02-21-2006, 06:00 PM
LTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by LTCJMRamos
What is the "R aero wing?" Pic and price, please.
I take it this is not the carbon fiber wing? If it is, what's the price?

Old 02-21-2006, 07:24 PM
No. it's not the carbon RS wing-- that cost me $2,400 and it's on the RS Evo I'm selling. Gert Carnewal has them-- the real deal is very high quality and lighter than the knockoff wings.

Lee

Old 02-21-2006, 07:29 PM
Thanks. I've had 2 of them. Sold the first one because I thought I didn't like it, then decided I did, so bought a second one. Sold that when I decided to sell the GT3. Now that I'm keeping the GT3, would like another. I'll go shopping!

Old 02-21-2006, 07:42 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
I got great response from Lee. Thanks for the console! can't wait to get it!

Old 02-22-2006, 12:07 AM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by LTCJMRamos
Thanks. I've had 2 of them. Sold the first one because I thought I didn't like it, then decided I did, so bought a second one. Sold that when I decided to sell the GT3. Now that I'm keeping the GT3, would like another. I'll go shopping!
Joe, jdsgt3 on Rennlist has one for sale...

GT3 RS Carbon Fiber Wing (Genuine Porsche)
$2400 (Like new, also have 4,8 degree shims for sale not included)

Old 02-22-2006, 08:03 AM
Thanks, but I'll wait for a "sale." I got both of my previous ones for $1900 from a local dealer.

Old 02-22-2006, 10:32 PM
Awaiting Email Confirmation
C4SEric is infamous around these parts
GT3 suspension

How much?

Regards,

Eric

Old 02-23-2006, 08:41 AM
GT3 suspension--

Eric-- Sent you a P.M.

Lee