Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Gated 6 Speed V10 - 2010 Audi R8

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-17-2019, 05:56 PM
HardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to all
Gated 6 Speed V10 - 2010 Audi R8

Year: 2010
Make: Audi
Model: R8
Price: $92995
Mileage: 24000
Color: Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

I am listing my 2010 fully loaded, phantom black pearl R8 with the very desired gated 6-speed manual gearbox

The car has a carbon fiber steering wheel, RS front grille, HRE P47 20" wheels and Fabspeed valved exhaust that you can open/close the valves per a key fob.

The car has been maintained with supporting service records including recalls such as the coolant expansion tank tension strap. The car also has a transferable Fidelity Platinum warranty through October 2020 or 65K miles for additional assurance. I just paid vehicle registration through to 11/26/2020.

According to the CarFax when I was purchasing the car, there was damage reported in 2017 two owners ago. When I asked about the damage, it was communicated that it was a scrape along the passenger side and that the carbon blade was damaged and the door was repainted. Each owner has kept the carbon side blade (see image) to show the damage. Nothing of concern was found during my PPI done by 034 Motorsports, a well known Audi performance shop, and I went forward with the purchase without any concerns.

This car needs nothing but a new owner to enjoy it. Let me know if there are any questions I can answer.

Thank you

Last edited by HardHitter; 02-09-2020 at 08:47 PM.
Old 12-24-2019, 08:35 AM
HardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to all
Bump. This would make a nice Christmas gift

Old 01-01-2020, 08:18 AM
Happy new year! Bump

Old 01-08-2020, 06:12 AM
Bump

Old 01-08-2020, 08:18 PM
steveprew is infamous around these parts
I recognize your username, do you still have your FD?

Old 01-12-2020, 02:24 PM
Originally Posted by steveprew
I recognize your username, do you still have your FD?
I had two FDs but the one with the single turbo/streetported setup I sold 5-8 years or so ago.

Old 01-13-2020, 07:59 AM
FlossyRy is infamous around these parts
Owned this car in white, almost identical. Miss it everyday. GLWS.

Old 01-14-2020, 02:53 PM
Sharkyp is infamous around these parts
Whoa, I have seen your car! I live in the same community =) very very clean car. GLWS!

Old 01-18-2020, 07:35 AM
Originally Posted by FlossyRy
Owned this car in white, almost identical. Miss it everyday. GLWS.
I know I'm going to regret it. Its an awesome car but priorities for now.

Originally Posted by Sharkyp
Whoa, I have seen your car! I live in the same community =) very very clean car. GLWS!
Thank you! What do you have? Send me a PM!

Old 01-18-2020, 07:35 AM
Large $5K price adjustment!

Price lowered to $94,995

Old 01-18-2020, 12:45 PM
Sale pending

Old 01-19-2020, 09:49 AM
Skwerl is infamous around these partsSkwerl is infamous around these parts
Gorgeous example of a future classic.

You had a 997 Turbo before this, right? Could you offer some quick thoughts on how they compare? I'm constantly thinking about switching my 997TT out for a V10 R8 6mt, and I just saw one on the road this morning and it really had me lusting.

Old 01-19-2020, 09:59 AM
Originally Posted by Skwerl
Gorgeous example of a future classic.

You had a 997 Turbo before this, right? Could you offer some quick thoughts on how they compare? I'm constantly thinking about switching my 997TT out for a V10 R8 6mt, and I just saw one on the road this morning and it really had me lusting.
Yes, I had a 2007 Turbo with exhaust and tune. In regards to comparing them, I’d pick the R8 over the Porsche for a few personal reasons.

1. Although not as powerful, the R8 driving experience is awesome. Pair that with how easy it is to drive, mid engine setup and high revving V10, you can’t beat the experience.

2. I like how rare the car is on the road. Being in the Bay Area, it’s not uncommon to see exotics running around. I’ve seen way more Mclaren/Ferrari/Lambos on the roads vs the R8.

3. Although the Turbo isn’t a bad styled car, the R8 just looks 100x better in my opinion.

At the end of the day, it depends on what you look for in a car but you can’t go wrong with either!

Old 01-20-2020, 10:24 PM
racerx0911 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by HardHitter
Yes, I had a 2007 Turbo with exhaust and tune. In regards to comparing them, I’d pick the R8 over the Porsche for a few personal reasons.

1. Although not as powerful, the R8 driving experience is awesome. Pair that with how easy it is to drive, mid engine setup and high revving V10, you can’t beat the experience.

2. I like how rare the car is on the road. Being in the Bay Area, it’s not uncommon to see exotics running around. I’ve seen way more Mclaren/Ferrari/Lambos on the roads vs the R8.

3. Although the Turbo isn’t a bad styled car, the R8 just looks 100x better in my opinion.

At the end of the day, it depends on what you look for in a car but you can’t go wrong with either!
I came from a E60 M5 for 5 years then a highly modified 997 turbo. After a quick year I traded it for a gated R8. Love the 9k rpm v10

glws

Old 01-26-2020, 06:30 AM
It seems as though the buyer has gone silent so I'm opening it up for buyers again.

All PMs have been replied to!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Gated 6 Speed V10 - 2010 Audi R8