Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2005 Aston Martin DB9 6-spd Manual Black/Black

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-23-2020, 08:17 PM
SheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to all
2005 Aston Martin DB9 6-spd Manual Black/Black

Year: 2005
Make: Aston Martin
Model: DB9
Price: $38500
Mileage: 39500
Color: Jet Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): VA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

2005 Aston Martin DB9 in Jet Black virtually flawless paint and Obsidian Blackw/silver stitching interior. In 2005 Aston Martin did not advertise the option of the 6-spd manual transmission and didnt offer it till 2006. That meant they only offered it to special buyers which this vehicle was owned by one. Aston confirmed they only built less than 24 models with the 6-spd and they suspect only about 12 exist today. That means this vehicle could be one of the only few DB9's that will ever go up in value. That might take a few years to do so, but it should in the end. The DB9 has 39500 miles on it and has had all maintenance items taken care of over the years. Plenty of life left on the clutch, has always been taken care of when driving it. Vehicle comes with the BC Forged Wheels 20" and offsets perfect for a flush fit in powder coated satin. Custom calipers painted in brunt copper. VelocityAP lowering springs installed and the Velocity AP tune. Velocity AP decat pipes and Supersport exhaust have been installed. The front lip is V Collection as is the rear diffuser and trunk lip. Continental tires have 75% tread on the front and at least 50% left on the rear. They have 8k miles on them. Front end has full S-Tek paint protection film. S-Tek custom fashion paint protection film in clear carbon fiber on the roof can be taken off if owner does not want it. The headliner is custom diamond stitched, the steering wheel is custom covered with leather and alcantara, door caps are in black obsidian leather and replaced the wood ones. This is likely the best condition DB9 in the country and has been exceptionally taken care of. The wood door caps, original cats and muffler, springs all come with the sale. Please contact for any information you might like to know.

Pictures are not really dark like everyone thinks. The black paint is so highly polished and swirl free its just that dark and hard to photograph. Paint protection filmed surfaces, wheels, trim and glass are all Ceramic coated. Due to the highly sensitive black paint i have optioned to use AMMO Skin and Creme to protect the paint. It can be ceramic coated if the buyer wants that.

Old 03-24-2020, 10:16 AM
shootermcgav1n has a spectacular aura aboutshootermcgav1n has a spectacular aura about
holy hell can't believe you're listing this beauty! any pics of that headliner? and does the car pass emissions currently with the decat pipes?

Old 03-24-2020, 10:45 AM
Myclue is a jewel in the roughMyclue is a jewel in the roughMyclue is a jewel in the roughMyclue is a jewel in the rough
beautiful car! seems like lots of value for the money!

Old 03-24-2020, 10:49 AM
SheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to all
Will get a pic of the headliner today, but i am deploying within 2 months so have to move it quick.

Yes its a ton of value for the money, but if your or someone is interested please make an offer and let se where we end up. I might take off the addons and return it to factory plus the wheels for a sale if someone wants it that way.

Old 03-24-2020, 12:27 PM
shootermcgav1n has a spectacular aura aboutshootermcgav1n has a spectacular aura about
service records? can you share vin or any other history?

would like to know about emissions as well or if car reads any codes that would prevent emissions from being done.

thanks.

Old 03-24-2020, 08:19 PM
Originally Posted by shootermcgav1n
service records? can you share vin or any other history?

would like to know about emissions as well or if car reads any codes that would prevent emissions from being done.

thanks.
Vehicle should pass all no issue, tune possibly just needs to be taken off, then put back on when inspected. At the price quoted the exhaust comes with it, might but might not have to put factory cats back on for it to pass. 30min of work is needed max for that.

pm me for specific vin

Old 03-25-2020, 08:33 AM
thoughtntheory is infamous around these parts
Any sound clips of the exhaust? Interested to hear how that combination worked out.

Old 03-25-2020, 09:57 AM
Zettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of light
Wow. I can't believe you are selling her. This should go quickly.

I send it over to my Dad as well since he would love a db9.

Old 03-25-2020, 05:07 PM
riverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud of
Man, if I did not recently buy a 6sp manual DBS I would be all over this. Just beautiful and what a value. Good luck with the sale and the deployment!

Old 03-25-2020, 11:23 PM
riverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud of
Just couldn't put your car out of my thoughts.
Do you have motor pics and possibly some undercarriage shots?

Service records?

Old 03-26-2020, 02:35 PM
OjaiM5 is infamous around these parts
Bravo
Perfectly spec'd and modifications. I wish the stock market was in agreement with me needing this car.

Old 03-28-2020, 02:09 PM
ryanr317 is infamous around these parts
If you do decide to remove some of the additions, I may be interested in purchasing the rear diffuser from you.

Old 03-31-2020, 03:02 PM
Former Vendor
L.A.P. is a jewel in the roughL.A.P. is a jewel in the roughL.A.P. is a jewel in the roughL.A.P. is a jewel in the rough
That is a drool worthy car... I'm tempted.

Old 03-31-2020, 03:04 PM
Originally Posted by L.A.P.
That is a drool worthy car... I'm tempted.

Haha thanks, trade you for your signature photo vehicle?

This Aston just sold yesterday, supposed to get payment this Thursday, if something happens and it doesnt sell i will post here.

Sold for asking price, but questions were all over the place due to it being a manual vehicle which is ultra rare and supposed to command a 10k uplift in value. I am happy and we will see from here.