Self-dimming mirrors

Heated front seats

Power seat package

Bose high end sound package

Wheel caps with colored crest

Black mats

Remote CD changer (6 disc)
Added Options:

H&R Lowering springs (alignment done at Porsche dealer after install to standard C2S specs, still have the stock springs)

LA Bluetooth phone and streaming module

BBS LM-R Wheels -19” – wrapped in Michelin pilot super sports

10mm ECS Tuning spacers & black lug bolts for all 4 wheels

OEM clear side markers

Temp & fan speed buttons refinished by sticky-no-more

About the car:

Clean Carfax – no accidents – no paintwork. Car has never been driven in winter or salt, stored indoors, covered and battery tender attached. Exterior paint is in great shape, very minor stone chips. It could probably use a professional buff if you want it absolutely perfect, but I have always been able to make it look great with just my porter cable orbital. Most people tell me the car looks new still.

All maintenance is up to date and everything is in working order. I keep a binder with all work done to the car by myself and previous owners (see pics). I even created a home “work order sheet” so that if I did any maintenance at home it would still be recorded properly (see pics). I have only put 2-3,000 miles per year on the car over the 5 years I have owned it. Oil changes done at the beginning of year with OEM filters ordered from Suncoast Porsche and used Mobil 1- 0W-40 euro. Recent preventative maintenance includes: Battery cable leading to the starter and AOS separator due to age of the vehicle. Clean Durametric report has no ignitions above range 3 (see pic).

Interior is in great shape also, leather treated every year with Lexol cleaner and conditioner. No major wear, scratches in the leather. No chips or scratches in any glass. Temperature and fan speed switches were sent out to sticky-no-more and refinished (look brand new, these are the guys that restore Ferrari interiors). All functions work as they are supposed to, nothing is broken or in need of repair. I added the “LA-Power” Bluetooth adapter to the factory PCM so you can Bluetooth music and phone calls all through the OEM head unit, works very well and was the only thing the car really needed to enjoy a good cruise even more. Car is also hard wired for Valentine 1 radar..

Wheels:

I have the OEM Lobster fork wheels, mint condition and wrapped in Michelin pilot sports, almost 100% tread still.

BBS LM-R 19” Wheels: Great looking 2-piece motorsport wheels, I get so many compliments on these wheels. They are in good shape, no bends or cracks, never been repaired in any way. I purchased them used from a guy in N.J. who I suspect was a little clumsy with the lug wrench, so there are a couple chips/scratches on the painted center sections, lips are in good shape, I have touched up the paint in a few spots. My plan was to take them apart and refinish the centers, but I have not been able to get the BBS paint code of the exact paint finish, so have chosen to hold off on doing so. Car can be sold with either set of wheels, see pricing for either option or possible negotiation for both sets if asking price is met.

Final:

Clean car, good history, no stories and ready for it’s new caretaker. I am a 41 year old guy with two kids that takes very good care of his things and the car will reflect that in person. I will not waste your time or mine. It has been a very hard decision personally to put it up for sale, but I would like to put the funds towards the purchase of another home. PPI’s are welcome at buyers expense. I live 2 miles from Northtown Porsche/Land Rover or Blackforest Motorsport and willing to deliver the car to either upon request.

Price with BBS & OEM wheelss SOLD

Price with OEM wheels only SOLD

Contact Info: (Best to call or email only please)

Name: Chris

PH: (716)-228-4692 (Call or text)

Email: CWMosgeller@gmail.com

Last edited by Jeller; 05-19-2020 at 07:22 AM. Reason: SOLD
Old 05-16-2020, 07:42 PM
arjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond repute
No brainer should go quick! good deal here if you're into NA

Old 05-16-2020, 10:22 PM
mpevo8 is a jewel in the roughmpevo8 is a jewel in the roughmpevo8 is a jewel in the rough
I'm interested in the BBS's. Can purchase in the very near future at your convenience. I am in NJ. PM me !

Old 05-18-2020, 12:05 PM
Jeller is infamous around these parts
Sale Pending/SOLD at this point.

Thanks

Chris