Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2008 Audi R8 Black / Black Gated Manual VF Supercharged

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-02-2020, 12:15 PM
M5Master has much to be proud ofM5Master has much to be proud ofM5Master has much to be proud ofM5Master has much to be proud ofM5Master has much to be proud ofM5Master has much to be proud ofM5Master has much to be proud ofM5Master has much to be proud ofM5Master has much to be proud of
2008 Audi R8 Black / Black Gated Manual VF Supercharged

Year: 2008
Make: Audi
Model: R8
Price: $76500
Mileage: 49000
Color: Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

Up for sale is my gated manual 2008 Audi R8 gated manual supercharged by VF Engineering. My original plans was to part this car out but figured I would post it up while looking for my next car and be patient for the right buyer which this car will require. The supercharger is the latest one offered by VF was installed in March of 2020. The kit now has less than 3500 miles driven on it. At the time of install the carbon build up service, spark plugs and ignition coils were all replaced. Oil has been replaced every 2500 miles since I purchased the car in October 2018 and some other recent service done in the last year:

* Mag ride shocks replaced 4k miles ago with OEM

* Brand new rotors + pads installed 5k miles ago

* Hood actuator replaced 3k miles ago

VIN - WUAAU342X8N001471 (Clean title with no accident history)

The car will come with stock wheels + Michelin Pilot4s with great tread + stock seats. If someone is interested in the Recaro's + BC Forged wheels then we can work something out. I would however like to keep these 2 for my next car I am looking for which is a 14 or 15 V10 manual. I have included some pictures below of how the car currently looks after detailing it yesterday + some pics (with stock wheels) on when I had it paint corrected + ceramic coated in December of 2018. Link below for this:

Link - https://autotalent.com/blogs/news/paint-correction-ceramic-paint-coating-for-gen-1-audi-r8

The car is a 2008 and almost 13 years old so it is not perfect. I will do my best to explain its flaws but I always welcome checking the car out locally if you are in Los Angeles or getting a PPI done if interested. Car does have some rock chips on the front of the car and the front. One of the fins on the rear bumper is loose. About a 1 inch scuff on the driver side bumper by the orange reflector. Those are the ones I can think of for now but again I highly suggest checking the car out in person if you can. If you need specific pictures of anything I will be happy to send them over.

Car will include carbon fiber airbox + badge, carbon GT wing (replica) + RS grill which I all added myself. Seats + wheels are not included like I mentioned above.

Asking price is $76,500 with the supercharger. Again, I understand this car requires a special buyer and I am in ZERO rush to sell. With that said I advise lowballers to please save their + my time. I am looking for an LCI V10 gated manual and know my perfect spec will take time to find which brought me to the idea of posting this car now and being patient. If I happen to find my dream spec before selling this car then I will consider parting with the supercharger and listing the car + blower separately.

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 11-02-2020 at 01:26 PM.
Old 11-02-2020, 09:58 PM
Kendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to behold
Really cool car. The 4.2 is one of the best V8s ever and adding a VF charger makes it a true beast. Any performance or HP numbers? This will make someone very happy. GLWS

Old 11-05-2020, 01:00 PM
M5Master has much to be proud ofM5Master has much to be proud ofM5Master has much to be proud ofM5Master has much to be proud ofM5Master has much to be proud ofM5Master has much to be proud ofM5Master has much to be proud ofM5Master has much to be proud ofM5Master has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Kendall993
Really cool car. The 4.2 is one of the best V8s ever and adding a VF charger makes it a true beast. Any performance or HP numbers? This will make someone very happy. GLWS
Thanks! Below is a dyno sheet with 2 gallons of E85