Model: E-Class
Price: $118000
Mileage: 14800
Color: Grey
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): OH
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

Putting my 2019 E63 Wagon up for sale to make way for a 997 Turbo.

After searching for a clean example for a month, I purchased this car in October of 2021 from Land Rover of Darien, CT, where it was a trade-in with a little under 11,000 miles. I had a PPI performed at Mercedes-Benz Greenwich, who provided a clean bill-of-health, with the exception of two front tires which were replaced prior to collecting the vehicle. The car has a clean title, and was a one-owner vehicle at the time of purchase.

I flew into NYC, made the trip to Darien, and drove the car back to my home in Cleveland, Ohio. Upon my return I immediately went to work on having the vehicle's matte paintwork protected. First, I had all the car's gloss black trim pieces polished and corrected. Once that was done, I had the car wrapped from top to bottom in Xpel Stealth on the paint, and Xpel Ultimate on freshly polished gloss body/trim parts. To add an additional layer of protection, I had all the PPF ceramic coated with GTechniq Crystal Serum Ultra. At the same time, I had the windows tinted 20% with Xpel ceramic tint with 98% heat rejection including 50% on the windshield. In addition to protecting the exterior surfaces, I had all the exterior chrome pieces removed, and PAINTED gloss black, including the front grille, door handle trims, and rear hatch trim. I also replaced the emblem on the rear hatch with a gloss black OEM Mercedes part to match. I was adamant about painting these pieces, and not vinyl wrapping them because I absolutely despise the orange peel you get with the latter. I also had the stock 20" AMG forged cross-spoke wheels refinished entirely in black, to eliminate the small machined lip that runs the length of the wheels. For an additional fee, I will include the OE AMG 19" forged winter wheels/tires - which are becoming increasingly difficult to find. And, yes - before anyone asks, this is car benefited from the factory badge delete - making it the ultimate sleeper.

I have added just 3,500 miles in the time I've owned the car, and just had service A4 completed at Mercedes-Benz of North Olmstead. The car is still covered by the balance of the "new car" factory warranty - and as I understand it - can be extended by the buyer at their local Mercedes dealership.

I will update this listing to include additional images, as all the interior photos here are from the selling dealership when I purchased the car.

Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by The_Grumpy_Cat; 10-30-2022 at 11:09 AM. Reason: Price drop
Old 09-13-2022, 10:44 AM
The_Grumpy_Cat is infamous around these parts
Bump

Old 09-25-2022, 12:46 PM
BrynMawr is infamous around these parts
Beautiful spec. If only the markets weren’t so punishing

Old 10-18-2022, 11:30 AM
The_Grumpy_Cat is infamous around these parts
Additional photos added - TTT. This car is way too nice to have sitting around!!