Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Kleemann Supercharged 2006 SLK55

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-24-2023, 06:40 AM
Prefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant future
Kleemann Supercharged 2006 SLK55

Year: 2006
Make: Mercedes-Benz
Model: SLK-Class
Price: $55000
Mileage: 62000
Color: Capstan Blue
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MN
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Extensively modified and updated SLK55. Rare Kleemann supercharged. 62K miles (it's driven daily), rebuilt supercharger two years ago. New Michelin All Season and battery updated last year, Sony AX4000 head unit and reverse cam tied to the steering wheel controls, Lexan windscreen, Supersprint exhaust. The wheels could use some refinishing in places otherwise no issues and needs nothing.

Old 07-18-2023, 09:17 AM
Beta Steve is infamous around these parts
I see you’re still on here regularly and haven’t yet marked the car as sold… a few comments if I may? You’re doing yourself and the car a disservice by not further expanding on the ‘extensively modified’ details and posting more and better pics. CB is a gorgeous color!
I’m not in the market as mine is Mars Red without the K but good luck with your sale sir!

Last edited by Beta Steve; 07-18-2023 at 09:21 AM.
Old 08-12-2023, 11:28 PM
Kato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really nice
Is this the car that was sold on Cars and Bids? Wasn’t it like high 20’s at the time? What has been done to it since then to justify your asking price? I’m interested, not trying to blow up your ad.

Old 08-13-2023, 07:43 AM
Prefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant futurePrefurbia has a brilliant future
About a year ago BAT bid for a lower mile Kleemann with a body kit went for $37K - a week later it was sold by a dealer for $65K. The previous owner paid $31K and then in the year he owned it spent over $10K (I have receipt) in fixes and upgrade/updates. When it came up on BAT I assumed about $35K to $45K was going to be the going price. My costs was $33K which I thought was a steal considering the above $65K and the rarity of these cars. Unfortunately some of the upgrades needed to be fixed such as the exhaust. When I got the car everyone thought it sounded so cool - I did not. Turns out there was a 1" break under the passengers seat where a weld - un-welded. I went to Tim's Exhaust and they fixed it and added an X-Pipe. The previous owner de-catted the car and it stunk, not just outside but as it was driven top down. I figured all I need is to take it to a shop with a mechanic that might report a de-catted car and it's not worth the ramifications, so I had Tim's add race CATS. The Sony AX4000 previously installed did not connect all the time so I had the shop that did my SLK32 AX4000 installation take a look. They said the interface used was cheap junk, and I changed over to their unit as well as relocated the mike for the phone which was previously located where people could not hear my voice. Other than those relatively minor issues I fixed, and other than the wheels should be re-finshed, the car is all sorted and needs nothing. I have too many cars. I have a modified 2011 Aston Martin V8 Vantage (keeper), a new Nautilus (daily), the 2002 SLK32 highly modified (keeper), this SLK55 (keeper?), and have a 2023 Prius Limited (daily) arriving soon. The $55K was to see, like the previous one that went for $65K was to see if I could make a profit similar to a C8 I sold last year. No takers so it was a bit aggressive. I put the car on Facebook at $40K last week when I put a deposit on the Prius. These are very rare cars and any less than $40K, I'll just keep the car, as I always wanted the Kleemann 55 since they were first introduced. To me it's far more refined than the SLK32, and with the Sony AX4000 and Reverse CAM, somewhat feels more modern (both cars). The SLK32 honestly with an estimated 420HP that's instant power and the TCU tune makes it an absolutely blast to drive although lacks most modern conveniences that the 55 does have. More go-cart than the 55. Anyway, this is a long explanation of the $55K asking price. I'd sell at $40K, but I know any less, I'd regret selling it.