Model: 911
Price: $125000
Mileage: 37500
Color: Chalk
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NJ
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Aloha everyone. I am offering up my 2015 GT3 to see if it might be a quick sale. I'm going to trade in next week or week after. I am hoping an enthusiast gets it - since, I've spent quite a bit bringing it to where it is. So, I am offering it for my net trade in value. $125K. Technically it was $123K but I also get a $2K sales tax savings. So, net value is what I am selling it for. Please no haggling or offers. It's a FIRM price. If you think overpriced - completely understand - but, I think I am being fair. I'll try to be very detailed with information I would want if I was a potential buyer.

The Bad
  • Yearly maintenance needs to be done. Porsche Englewood quoted me $2800.
  • Tires are at 5/32nd. So, they are not brand new tires.
  • No PCCB's
  • 37.5K miles - actually - I think it is around 36.6K miles; but, I am adding 1K miles just in case. I do plan on driving it around next week or so (if it doesn't rain). Maybe up to my lake house.
Neutral
  • Black color underneath. Full chalk wrap.
  • On top of the full chalk wrap is full PPF.
  • On top of the PPF is the customized martini livery. It's not the Porsche one. I had it customized in CA before shipping over to east coast. I like it - it's fun - and my surfing panda adds at least 5 HP.
  • All of it is easily removable though. That was my intent.
  • On top of that - I just put ceramic coating - again and did full interior about 4 weeks ago.
The Good
  • Pretty well-optioned. Original MSRP of $163K.
  • PCA and rennlist member. I take care of my cars and don't beat on them.
  • Go to vinanalyics to get the options list (PDLS, FAL, Full bucket seats, 5 point driver racing harness, 4 point rollbar, fire extinguisher, sound package plus, light design, chrono, extended leather, etc.)
  • I am the 3rd owner. I think carfax will list me as the 4th. Prior 2nd and 3rd owners were a father/son - so, father transferred to son, etc.
  • Well maintained. I have a Porsche panamera turbo S and cayenne turbo. Service is done at Porsche. I know it is more expensive; but, I have built a good relationship and feel more comfortable with service at dealership.
  • I am fanatical about keeping it clean and nice.
  • Everything is in fantastic condition. Absolutely gleans.
  • I added Apple Carplay - connects easily.
  • I added rear backup camera with tire vectoring - so weird it didn't have that as an option.
  • I added V1 connection - Valentine one.
  • Front and rear Blackvue dash camera
  • I believe I have original window sticker.
  • Two key fobs
  • Fabspeed Exhaust - no other modifications.
  • It is an absolute looker - people love it.
Reason for Sale
  • I'm older - close to 50 and my back really starts hurting me when I drive it for more than an hour now. I sort of hurt myself a few weeks ago, and even this morning - might have cracked a rib surfing when my board hit me. So, my body needs a bit more pampering now.
  • I am going with a PMM - poor man's Mclaren. That will even have the luxury package. So, want something a bit easier on my back.
  • Too hardcore for me at this stage in my life.
Additional Items (More $$)
  • Complete set of OEM centerlock wheels with winter tires. 9/32nd. I never used last year. $2K.
  • OEM martini car indoor cover with bag - matches perfectly to vehicle. Just bought from another member about 3 weeks ago and paid $300.
  • 991.1 OEM porsche car indoor cover with bag - had this prior to finding the martini one. $200.
  • If you buy car - will give you everything for $2K. Tires are in my VA home. I have vehicle up here with me in Northern NJ; but, can drive down to NoVA.
Please feel free to ask any questions. No issues. Mahalo for looking. C

Attached Files
File Type: pdf
window-sticker.pdf (38.4 KB, 25 views)
Old 07-30-2023, 10:00 AM
Nosoup4u is infamous around these parts
Sorry - the PDF is a window sticker from another car.

VIN for this vehicle is WP0AC2A90FS189105

I am 99% sure I have the original window sticker though. Not sure if here in NJ with me or in VA.