Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Selling my GT2

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-18-2006, 12:18 AM
BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !
Unhappy Selling my GT2

I have decided to sell my beloved GT2. It may seem silly after everything I have done to the car recently but I feel as if it should go to someone who will enjoy it alot more than me. It mainly sits in my garage as I refuse to drive it in any adverse weather even if its overcast I dont take her out for the chance it might rain. There is only 2 things that are blemishes on this car and that is the right rear wheel has curb rash that can be fixed without a problem and a small scratch on the left rear quarter panel. In the 2 years that I have had her I only put on 5k miles, never tracked it never abused it any shape or form.
I have just spent a bunch of money with Protomotive and it is getting around 600HP gross at the crank. Do a search on my name and you will see threads of what I have done to her or just shoot me an email. It has aluminum pedal set custom made from ultimate pedals with the GT2 logo emboseed on them, painted bumperettes, key hole cover, silver hood crest, clear turn signal, prewired for Passport radar detector.
Car had a small carbon fiber package from the factory, but since that wasnt enough I put the full center console, side mirrors and wing blade in CF as well. CF wing is OE Porsche the other stuff I got from Sharky.
Currently has Fabspeed moderate exhaust. I still have all the original parts which I have replaced. Oil change was done 2 times a year with OE parts even the oil I got from the dealer. I am asking $115,999 for it and it currently has 7k miles on the clock. If you need more info or pics on the car let me know and I shall provide. Seriously the only reason I am selling it is I never have time to drive it and when I do its bad outside and now with a 4th child on the way doesnt look like I will be getting more free time soon ! The tires are still in great shape and have plenty of tread left,will post pics of that and the 2 blemishes I mentioned. Any serious offer will be considered.

Thank you,

Bajo
Email= crnogorac@ameritech.net

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=36743

I have more pictures and will take current ones in a couple of days.

Old 05-18-2006, 12:29 AM
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Sad to hear, hopefully someone around here will take over her.
Oh and the obligatory question, what's next?

Old 05-18-2006, 12:42 AM
BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PorscheFanatic
Oh and the obligatory question, what's next?
I honestly dont know.

Bajo

Old 05-18-2006, 12:48 AM
Ray
Former Vendor
Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !
Sad to see it goes, for that price, you should have a buyer quickly. Good luck!!

Old 05-18-2006, 12:50 AM
Porscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of light
That is one hell of a deal for a Proto-tuned GT2.

Old 05-18-2006, 01:35 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Nooooooo!! Don't leave us man Sad to see it go....

Old 05-18-2006, 01:42 AM
Banned
red944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond repute
You dont drive it when its overcast? Just start driving it more, yes even in the rain.

Old 05-18-2006, 03:15 AM
ScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond repute
I want it! Can I be an indentured servant for the next few years? 4 kids?! Hmm...I'm a camp director, I can offer you free camp for life for your 4 children in exchange for the GT-2, sounds fair to me How about a recent pic of the car from the outside and also the interior, car sounds amazing!

Old 05-18-2006, 09:33 AM
TCM
TCM is infamous around these parts
Sorry to see that you have to let the car go. But seems to be the rigth decision for you at this time. Hopefully you will get a buyer soon, especially at that price point. Best of luck.

Old 05-18-2006, 10:05 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Bajo, we have gone through this before say it isn't so bro. How about I buy the precious from you for now and give it back when you change your mind later. Are you game?

Vincent

Old 05-18-2006, 10:42 AM
Originally Posted by vincentdds
Bajo, we have gone through this before say it isn't so bro. How about I buy the precious from you for now and give it back when you change your mind later. Are you game?

Vincent
My brother yes we have been here before havent we? How many GT2 can one man have?
If you buy her she will be yours forever.
Yes sadly it is so, I dont have the time to drive her and she has been a garage kept too long she needs to get out there and be driven and enjoyed.

Bajo

Old 05-18-2006, 10:49 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Noooo Bajo

Old 05-18-2006, 10:59 AM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Porscheboy16
That is one hell of a deal for a Proto-tuned GT2.
You can say that again!

Old 05-18-2006, 11:17 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Bajo

Sad to see another GT2 FS. But a growing man will do what he's gotta do. Now lets find that lucky buyer.

Old 05-18-2006, 01:21 PM
Cerberus is infamous around these parts
Bajo,

Sorry to hear that you are letting the GT2 go. However, it sounds like the best choice for you at the moment. I am sure someone will buy it up soon considering the tasteful mods and very reasonable price.

BTW, congrats on your upcoming new edition to the family!

Sandy

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Selling my GT2