Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2006 e60 Hartge m5 - Silver Gray

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-14-2006, 12:43 AM
kmy
kmy is a splendid one to beholdkmy is a splendid one to beholdkmy is a splendid one to beholdkmy is a splendid one to beholdkmy is a splendid one to beholdkmy is a splendid one to beholdkmy is a splendid one to behold
2006 e60 Hartge m5 - Silver Gray

Alright guys and gals. After a couple of months of "soft" marketing, I'm going to test the waters again. Here are the details...

2006 BMW e60 m5. Silver gray with black leather interior and aluminum trim. Perfect condition inside and out. Approximately 5,000 miles. Car currently has complete hartge package including - wheels, tires, exhaust, suspension, front and rear spoiler. Check out the hartge website for more details...

http://hartge.de/html/e60m5uk.html

$15K in parts, painting and labor. Prefer to sell the car with parts, but willing to return to stock as well. Price for the stock car is $83,950. This is $5K below msrp for a basically brand new car and probably $3-$5K below market for these cars, particularly here in CA. Price including hartge parts is $90,950. I have over $103K in this car and for the right buyer will be selling for $12K under what I paid. Car is in perfect condition.

Had tons of tirekickers and people out for test drives. Please only contact me if you are serious.

See add on Cars.com for more pics or email me.

Thanks everyone!!
Kevin

Last edited by kmy; 12-04-2006 at 03:49 PM.
Old 06-14-2006, 06:11 PM
A430v is infamous around these parts
Good luck with the sale! I've been trying to get rid of mine...the M5 market is really soft right now in CA.

Old 06-14-2006, 06:25 PM
Mr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond repute
nice car, fair price. good luck with the sale.

Old 06-14-2006, 06:40 PM
Alex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant future
Good luck with the sale. One would think you would have no problem moving this wicked ride.

Old 06-14-2006, 08:41 PM
kmy
kmy is a splendid one to beholdkmy is a splendid one to beholdkmy is a splendid one to beholdkmy is a splendid one to beholdkmy is a splendid one to beholdkmy is a splendid one to beholdkmy is a splendid one to behold
Thanks guys. hoping it sells for a fair price where both buyer and seller feel good about it. Feels like this is the right range. checked cars.com and $83,950 for a stock m5 is the lowest price on there currently. Please send any prospective buyers my way. thanks!!!

kevin

Old 06-14-2006, 09:38 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
I love that car. it's perfectly modded.
hope it sells soon.

raja

Old 06-14-2006, 11:31 PM
kmy
Thanks Raja. Now from your post to the right buyers ears!!!

Old 06-15-2006, 12:17 AM
evo_333 is infamous around these partsevo_333 is infamous around these parts
if you don't find a buyer, are you willing to part out?

I want your wheels...

Old 06-15-2006, 01:18 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
kevin is an awesome/stand up guy and we've worked on one of his previous cars before. He takes _extra_ good care of them and know that the car is going to be good... I can vouch for that

Old 06-15-2006, 05:57 PM
kmy
Originally Posted by evo_333
if you don't find a buyer, are you willing to part out?

I want your wheels...
Hey Jon,
Hoping to sell the car as is with all of the hartge parts, but have gotten some calls for the stock car. If it ends up going that route I'll let you know. thanks.

kevin

Old 06-15-2006, 06:04 PM
kmy
Originally Posted by sharkster
kevin is an awesome/stand up guy and we've worked on one of his previous cars before. He takes _extra_ good care of them and know that the car is going to be good... I can vouch for that
Awe shucks alex. I think I'm blushing!!!

Thanks though my man. Thinking about possibly getting another porsche and if so I'll be heading to your shop for sure for some aftermarket goodies!

This m5 is a great car and is in pristine condition as advertised. I've had zero issues with it and will not make Alex take back his words!

Kevin

Old 06-16-2006, 01:32 PM
gt2-josh is infamous around these partsgt2-josh is infamous around these parts
Hey Kevin,

Its Josh Ofstein. Hope all is well!!

I think I know what car you are looking to replace this with Go get it!!!

And good luck with the sale.

Best, Josh

Old 06-16-2006, 01:56 PM
kmy
Originally Posted by gt2-josh
Hey Kevin,

Its Josh Ofstein. Hope all is well!!

I think I know what car you are looking to replace this with Go get it!!!

And good luck with the sale.

Best, Josh
Hey Josh,

Long time my man!!! Great to hear from you. I just sent you a PM.

kevin

Old 06-17-2006, 12:27 PM
kmy
Hey guys,
So I just got an offer last night for the car from someone I think is a credible buyer. Wasn't thrilled with the offer, which was about $3K lower than what I thought was my tipping point of $91K for the car as is with all of the hartge parts and brand new stock parts as well.

Unfortunately not a 6speeder, but spoke with him for a while and felt pretty comfortable after our conversation. He also agreed to put down a meaningful non-refundable deposit through paypal immediately as long as the car is "substantially" as promised when he arrives to pick it up.

So, the question is what should I do??? I just spoke to another party that had been looking closely at my car up here in SF, who recently bought a used m5 to get his sense of the market given the research he had done and his knowledge of my car. He just paid $88K for a stock m5 with 3,500 miles and his sense was to hold off or ask for more (similar advice I got from other 6speeders).

Won't be thrilled with this price and might look back on this with regret, but also getting tired of the headache and really not driving the car enough.

Also, are there any ways I might get burned here with paypal deposit etc? I guess worse case I don't see a dollar of the deposit and the car is off the market for a few days...

Thanks guys.

Kevin

Old 06-17-2006, 01:39 PM
Mr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond repute
you can probably get what you're asking for if you wait, but how much will that cost you? what's one month's payment (or interest) plus insurance?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2006 e60 Hartge m5 - Silver Gray